Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? (36351 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Bugie16: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
saintkeppy:

With that #4M, Canada is possible.
I'm currently on it with a reliable contact.
Mention me or you send me a mail.
I wanna know about moving to Canada.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by saintkeppy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mboi:

And you are still here in Nigeria?

That #4.5M is not easy to raise, I tell you.
I should be familiar with that his package, if it is the one I know, then it's a reliable one.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by TheZooHasFalln: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
post=124008741:
A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an Alligator in America.....
I know a lizard in Nigeria that became a crocodile in Turkey. You're limited to your mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ladiesdream:
my mail princeapartments12@gmail.com

you will soon lose that 4million

2 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Mymumhope: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
quote author=XtraFortunes post=123980505]With the exchange rate now that money is small. You will have to look for funding/scholarship. Try Scandinavian countries like Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. If you can get scholarships in Germany or Canada also good. But that cash when converted is small now. Goodluck and focus on getting masters scholarships.[/quote]

Please I'm just 27years and I want to have my master's in Canada or Germany..but I honestly don't know how to go about it ..... I've tried surfing the internet and also searching for scholarships but I don't have any concrete information yet. I have an uncle that wants to sponsor me and I can also raise part of the money ...but I need help going about it . Any information will be really helpful
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Ladiesdream: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Demonicide:

You can try newzealand
more information will be welcomed
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Mymumhope: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Trust22:
I have one for you... pls the package is 4.5mil to be paid immediatly your visa is approved... Country is Canada...
contact me on ajchinedu@gmail.com

pls this is work visa... It comes with PR, Job, and Accommodation

Please is it possible getting a school visa in Canada ...I want to go for my master's degree. I'm just 27 years and I have a sponsor already but I dont know how to go about it.... I've surfed and surfed the internet , all to no avail
Please how can you help me. If I can get the work also I’ll appreciate
But let me know which is better please
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by viodemus: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
You still have time.

outside of hoo runs, you can start seeing the light in 5 years; that's because settling in to day to day life can take you 2 to 3 years; then career entry (if not what you started with upon entry), will take you 5 years to settle in your career, and then you might decide to be doing 2 year career educational updates to raise up in your field.

So, 8 years fit pass you fast, before you go dey cognizant of time again.

E no easy if on the right path, but you fit overcome am.

Goodluck wherever you decide to go.

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Jman06(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
One serious problem we have in this country is the issue of AGE DISCRIMINATION. Despite being a backward nation in dire need of increased productivity cum development, we still discriminate against people of certain age and hinder them from actively working and participating in nation building.

Imagine someone who's just 40 years asking this kind of question, clearly believing that at 40 he has grown too old to travel out. I don't blame op though, it is the kind of mentality people have here.

Whereas the whiteman would open up his labor market for different age groups (except of course, the very vold and frail), the black nations would come up with some unfounded theories to stop or discourage people from working and aspiring to achieve greater heights on the grounds of age. Tell me why we won't continue to be underdeveloped.

My point is, Nigerians should learn to jettison any cultural practices, believes or rules that discourage people from working and aspiring for greater heights at any ages! All these organizations that restrict people of certain ages from working for them (eg banks) should be seriously sanctioned. If we can have people in their 70s get elected as presidents of the country, then we should not discriminate against people of same age brackets that still want to work in any organizations. Let's learn to fire from all cylinders in our quest for development!

11 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Trust22:
I have one for you... pls the package is 4.5mil to be paid immediatly your visa is approved... Country is Canada...

Have u done it yourself?

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mymumhope:

Please is it possible getting a school visa in Canada ...I want to go for my master's degree. I'm just 27 years and I have a sponsor already but I dont know how to go about it.... I've surfed and surfed the internet , all to no avail
Please how can you help me. If I can get the work also I’ll appreciate
But let me know which is better please

Were you surfing the net for school visa? What exactly we're u looking for that you didn't find?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by sacajawea: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Houseofglam7:
I don’t think age matters when it comes to migration.
Good luck 👍
Fine Girl how are you ?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

What about Schengen countries? I think they're good alternatives. Or what do you think?

You can travel to any country you want to. It's your choice
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Brownshoe: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
I did by myself studying online and researched for a period of 6 months.
completed my application form , prepare for likely questions by reading information people put out online about their experiences at interview.
went for the visa interview and got approved for 2 years multiple entry.
Travel after six month and stay for 3 weeks to study the system, returned back to Nigeria to strategized.
now the rest is history , i have my Naturalization interview coming up soon.
God is good to me.
Country is USA.
Never give nobody your money for processing , do it yourself.
pls I will appreciate if you can send me the likely questions sir, Deleola77@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Lookingback: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
carixma:
I am in the same shoes, 40 I want to relocate to Canada either by express entry or study permit

Express entry will be very difficult considering your age,try study route.

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Ogeeriga(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
You can invest 500k online, like YouTube, Facebook and make good money instead of traveling
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by wayodude(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
All I can say is get advice from people who have relocated.

A lot of advice here is from people who haven't seen the inside of an international aeroplane so isn't credible.

Relocating at 40 is not easy. The full meaning of not easy will become clear after you have taken the leap.

6 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by adspelite(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
NotATroll:
I am single and a Quantity Surveying graduate.
My budget is 4m.
What are my options pls?
Any country apart from African and Asian
Thank you
You can comfortably relocate to Canada.
Check your email or email me for advice
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
I relocated when i was 41,
Thank God I did.
Am better off here ...
Tell them the country u r nd how u get there pls.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by overseasnbeyond: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lot of resources here on nairaland.

[b]b]nteresting to say this,
The first time I was about to board airplane to Unites states, I was scared and happy at the same time because i don't have no knowledge of how it looks like up in the air nor do i have someone sat me down to tell me what to do and what not to do apart from the only information i read online on google my dependable friend.
My final destination was Baltimore but i had a ticket with stopover in Heathrow, London because the only ticket i got cheaply then was British Airways.
So, I observed peoples' behavior in the plane, smiles and also pretended to be comfortable up in the air, it took me forever to have confidence to go use the bathroom.
On arrival at Heathrow , I have to figure out how to transit and my next gate to avoid missing my flight, the layover was about 4 hours, so I was looking stupid for a long time trying to know the next line of action but after several ups and downs in the airport i finally made it to my gate now I started feeling like " I got it"
My next challenge was at the point of entry in Baltimore where people get sent back home or admitted into the states.
Please be prepared before you travel and open yourself to learning.
All these happened in 2015.
Good luck to y'all.[/b]

Brownshoe:
pls I will appreciate if you can send me the likely questions sir, Deleola77@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Lonestar124: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Trust22:

No WhatsApp number?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by linearity: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
NotATroll:
My budget is 4m.
What are my options pls?
Thank you

The 4m is that in dollars or in Naira? If in Naira, is that your flight ticket? FYI De moni no go even reach flight ticket 4 som countries.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by overseasnbeyond: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
look before you leap!!!!
Lonestar124:
No WhatsApp number?

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Lonestar124: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
look before you leap!!!!
Yes..
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by FxMasterz: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

You can travel to any country you want to. It's your choice

I know that. I'm just thinking you might have better reasons for suggesting Scandinavian countries. Opportunities differ from country to country.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Emeka71(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Abeg no go anywhere, this country go soon beta. No place like home.
So right.
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Sweetvie: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Demonicide:

You can try newzealand
With 4m?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by NotATroll: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
AskNgige2:
Pls am 40 and not married..

Can I still travel out?

I don't even know my direction since I graduated.. this Uber hustle don tire me

That's what i do too but, Tinubu don scatter the hustle. e no dey pay again
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by NotATroll: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ogeeriga:
You can invest 500k online, like YouTube, Facebook and make good money instead of traveling
HOW?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Tyktoker: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
He should completely give up on life!
NotATroll:
My budget is 4m.
What are my options pls?
Thank you
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

I know that. I'm just thinking you might have better reasons for suggesting Scandinavian countries. Opportunities differ from country to country.

Where did I make suggestions about Scandinavian countries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.