Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We (3189 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by lordnkem000(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
nokspos:
makes no sense to me, I'm a man and i know most mother inlaw are intolerant to their son's wife , they see her as competitor or someone that has come to take her son away from her. You just have to balance both side with wisdom. divorcing her after two days makes no sense if this story is real
U should be hanged for this trash.
How can she slap my mom in retaliation?
Useless simp
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by talented321: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
If to say the bride no retaliate, the groom would love her like a sister and will give his own mom boundary to his family because of that incident. But many women in this forum don't want to learn.
bigseank:
I saw this thing real life when i was little, but it happened differently. Till now that lady still hates her MIL almost close to 2 decades. She was very cultured and didn't slap her MIL back. I can still picture her crying profusely and the groom and her own father begging and begging her, this was even before the church service.

The father of the bride first para-meter and threatened to call off the whole wedding, Everybody kneeling down begging him. The groom too really para that day and told the mother he was cutting her off. It fractured the relationship between the families, but I think that incident made the groom really love the wife till this date.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by nokspos: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
why did the mother inlaw slapped another person's daughter. Is she her daughter ?, I won't even slap my woman no matter what happens, i'll rather divorce her depending on the situation, so why would my mother slap her? That woman deserved the slap. You are the simp and i'm sure you are a kid, one day you will understand that family have their place good and bad and when they decide to frustrate your life , you will wish you dropped from the sky without any family.
lordnkem000:

U should be hanged for this trash.
How can she slap my mom in retaliation?
Useless simp
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Jman06(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
The mother is the one who is a disgrace fighting over food at her son's wedding... She would make a monster-in law... She's very selfish and by the time her son realises it, it'll be too late... The mother would be long gone and he'll be in his old age and single.

If I was the wife, I wouldn't even wait for the wedding reception to end, I would've ended things on the spot and left.

As we grow older as siblings, it's natural to go our separate ways in order to have our own space, so you ending your relationship with your brother wouldn't mean anything, after all, you have no right to choose who he must get married to.

But don't be surprised when one day you contact him asking for help and he refuses to help.

Mind your own business and he'll mind his.
What if it goes the other way round? That is, the brother (your husband) becomes the one in need of help? That has always been the case in such cases.

Most guys who ended up cutting of their families in favor of their wives have always been the once coming back to beg for favor from their families. You know how ladies are quick to dump a guy the moment things become difficult for him. It has happened countless times around me.

It's either the guy loses his job or his business collapses such that he no longer have the money to cater for the wife, or he falls sick needing his family's assistance. So, going by your submission, he should be ignored and allowed to suffer or die?
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by TYCO77: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
duro4chang:
Everything was just too early. The slapping was too early, the divorce was just too early

...the unfair treatment of the mother in-law is not too early. Maybe she would have retaliated also had her biological mother slapped her. Just maybe.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
If am in the guys shoe, I will do the same, she should have hold her temper, is just a day event
Taking son away from mother's is not that easy
Women should stop being selfish always and learn to have self-control
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
A wrong is a wrong, it doesn't matter if you're a mother, father, husband, wife, sister, brother, or a child.

A wrong is a wrong.

Remember male children always listen to thier mother more than any one, just as your own son will grow up to listen to you.
As a woman use wisdom to separate the both
Not fight, respect her decision build her son to yourself with wisdom.
The lady is wrong
If is the other way round am sure the men would have control himself and treat the Bleep up later,
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
EriMma1:

I'm not justifying the brides action but expressing anger at the grooms reaction. He should have scolded the both of them for behaving childishly over food and let it all slide than divorcing the wife. Not a wise decision cos na him los, big time.

Her actions is a big red flag to thier Union
I support the guy's decision
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
But his brother would have been the one who ended the relationship, not the other way around.

And if someone decides to cut you off because you chose marriage over him, you let the person be and go your separate ways... Life goes on, whatever challenges we encounter along the way, we'll make a plan.

Jman06:
What if it goes the other way round? That is, the brother (your husband) becomes the one in need of help? That has always been the case in such cases.

Most guys who ended up cutting of their families in favor of their wives have always been the once coming back to beg for favor from their families. You know how ladies are quick to dump a guy the moment things become difficult for him. It has happened countless times around me.

It's either the guy loses his job or his business collapses such that he no longer have the money to cater for the wife, or he falls sick needing his family's assistance. So, going by your submission, he should be ignored and allowed to suffer or die?
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
As my son grows older, I'm going to teach him to make his own choices, especially when it comes to his relationships... We learn from our mistakes and experience is the best teacher.

MoneyMustBMade:

Remember male children always listen to thier mother more than any one, just as your own son will grow up to listen to you.
As a woman use wisdom to separate the both
Not fight, respect her decision build her son to yourself with wisdom.
The lady is wrong
If is the other way round am sure the men would have control himself and treat the Bleep up later,
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Jman06(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
But his brother would have been the one who ended the relationship, not the other way around.

And if someone decides to cut you off because you chose marriage over him, you let the person be and go your separate ways... Life goes on, whatever challenges we encounter along the way, we'll make a plan.

A guy should never choose a wife against the wise counsels of his family. It backfires in most cases, that's my point.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Will you say the same thing if it was a woman
Jman06:
A guy should never choose a wife against the wise counsels of his family. It backfires in most cases, that's my point.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Jman06(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Will you say the same thing if it was a woman
Sure, I will.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
So you'd advice someone to leave his or her marriage for his or her happily married family members?

The same family members who'd start mocking him or her once he or she starts getting old as a single man or woman?
Jman06:
Sure, I will.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Jman06(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
So you'd advice someone to leave his or her marriage for his or her happily married family members?

The same family members who'd start mocking him or her once he or she starts getting old as a single man or woman?
If the present marriage isn't healthy for him or her, of course I'll advise that he or she leaves the marriage and marry someone else.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Even if the problem is his or her mother? You'd advice him or her to leave his or her marriage for the same woman that is responsible for causing tension in his or her marriage? The same woman that has been married for years and didn't leave her husband whenever they had problems in their marriage.
Jman06:
If the present marriage isn't healthy for him or her, of course I'll advise that he or she leaves the marriage and marry someone else.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Jman06(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Even if the problem is his or her mother? You'd advice him or her to leave his or her marriage for the same woman that is responsible for causing tension in his or her marriage? The same woman that has been married for years and didn't leave her husband whenever they had problems in their marriage.
Read me right. I said if the marriage becomes unhealthy for him or her. A lady that had the guts to slap her mother -in-law is capable of even killing her husband.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
And a mother-in law that has the guts to slap her daughter in law over food is also capable of killing her.

Some marriages are unhealthy because of monsters-in laws.
Jman06:
Read me right. I said if the marriage becomes unhealthy for him or her. A lady that had the guts to slap her mother -in-law is capable of even killing her husband.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Shadysen: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
nokspos:
makes no sense to me, I'm a man and i know most mother inlaw are intolerant to their son's wife , they see her as competitor or someone that has come to take her son away from her. You just have to balance both side with wisdom. divorcing her after two days makes no sense if this story is real
if this story is real, i dont blame the guy, ln fact, he acted so smartly, The wife supposed to respect her husband and hide her pride a little, thou her mother inlaw was wrong too but she got nothing to lose but the wife does. God saved the innocent man from disaster of a wife.
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
talented321:
The man is still the one to lose, manchi out there give you girl belle before marriage na africa you dey, incase she mumu after marriage she too go carry her own package and you will atleast gain something.
mumu
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by talented321: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
I no like reply fools.
I blame your grandparents for giving birth to your mumu parents who lack home training.
Bukky400:
mumu
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by sukar886: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Na there wey marriage end , u never enter u don show ur self, a good girl will allow her mother inlaw to take the food , now send someone to get fast-food for her parents just for peace to reign
Re: Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We by sukar886: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
My ex wife can do this kind of a thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? / How Do I Know Her Ring Size?! / She Is An Introvert, Can I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.