Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37452 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by jaksmillioniar: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
lavylilly:
How many years is your marriage?
3 years
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by jackmrandy: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
pappy4real:

I tried this about a month ago and like I said earlier, she's so clueless she doesn't even know how n where to pack to. She was asking me to throw her things on the street undecided

This is serious. How old is she and how did you both know or met each other?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Lama70(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591][/quote]

This is how you people use to cause trouble. If I talk my opinion now there will be trouble again and everybody will now be phoning me. Both from her family side and my own.
I have made several attempts to change moniker and she usually detects because she on Nairaland too.
Please op, I don't know whether you're a babe or guy. Leave me out of this topic. I like as our house peaceful now.

Odaaro. Orun ayo laasun o. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ahnie: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Sebi as you have scattered food thread, ara yin ti ba'le? undecided
To think he was the same person attacking Mr GboyegaD really pained.

This creature is nothing short from a deemon.
He's the same person with the failure20.19 acct.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by jaksmillioniar: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

So then, why do you beat her? undecided
I did dat cos she do wrong I sware no man can take it when u insult his mum or act sturbborn . I think we are growing I marriage and I dont think I can ever beat her again cos she understand me now. Is almost a year

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by maryalloy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
If there's any thing like Zillion times i will smiley smiley
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mariahAngel(f): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
ahnie:

To think he was the same person attacking Mr Gboyega.D really pained.

This creature is nothing short from a deemon.
He's the same person with the failure20.19 acct.

I don't even know about that, but what I do know is he's fond of making snide and inciting comments.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ahnie: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

I don't even know about that, but what I do know is he's fond of making snide and inciting comments.
About 6 persons drew my attention to it, reasons why I cut him off.
Why his attacks on Mr GboyegaD is what I really cannot fathom?

He's the proverbial nkapi rat,he blows you and same times eats the person.
Very slimmy snake .
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by TheGift: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2023

Yes, again & again.

In fact my marriage is the sweetest it has ever been. My Wife is an answered prayer. She is among the most wise, industrious, intelligent, hardworking and values driven persons I know. And if my marriage messes up, it will most likely be because I did not tend the fruitful garden that God has already blessed me with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by mariahAngel(f): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
ahnie:

About 6 persons drew my attention to it, reasons why I cut him off.
Why his attacks on Mr Gboyega.D is what I really cannot fathom?

He's the proverbial nkapi rat,he blows you and same times eats the person.
Very slimmy snake .

Seriously!?
How I wish posters will just boycott that thread, at least for a while.
He should kuku chop the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by cezarman(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Cool

Though I somehow feel many people here are just trying to console themselves grin grin

Just a joke cool
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by slymansun: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
If I had known and considered certain things, I wouldn't have married my wife. She is a very good wife but the only problem is that she is not resourceful. She lacks ambition and drive to be an achiever and improve her self value.
I love academics a lot but my wife though a graduate, does not have passion for education and neither does she have drive for business.
It is something I am really not happy about

8 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Okay. Now, I understand.

Have you communicated to her how her lack of support makes you feel?
Does she not love you?

Communicated several times... As per love, in all fairness, I doubt it.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Orente21(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Capernum: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
johnson8213:

This sounds like my situation. The children did not allow me to take decisions. .

Exactly. When children are involved, decisions are very hard to make.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Morizo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Honestly I wont but God has given us the grace to succumb our predicament
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by 7arrows: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2023

Never
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by 7arrows: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
wunmi590:

We all have our flaws and marriage is not meant for two better people, you are meant to marry and correct and make each other better...

Even twins who are too bond have their differences...

What about some that refuse to be corrected or rather cannot take corrections? Pls advise
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by 7arrows: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
TheCongo2:

So sorry to hear that.
But just don’t give up , keep on pushing with your dreams and one day she will believe.

Remember that we always have to face adversity to make our dreams come true. And those adversities can come in many shape and form

Adversity till man die abi? We have just one life to live try to live it well with a woman that will give you peace. If ur wife doesn't give u peace search for it else where otherwise u will end up 6feet below. And mind u no child or human will be buried with u. U go alone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by 7arrows: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Capernum:

Exactly. When children are involved, decisions are very hard to make.

Yes very hard to make and those women know that's why they take advantage. I personally dont believe in the saying that family comes first. YOU come first invest in yourself first. Otherwise the same wife and kids will still "say what have u done for us?" Invest in yourself so when you are old you dont need to be calling ur kids for financial support. Infact you will gladly give to them.

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Amuluonyenaego: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Never

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Sebi as you have scattered food thread, ara yin ti ba'le? undecided

I don't know what you're talking about Mariah bcoz I have nothing to do with the mess going on there - tbh.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Orente21:
No

Wahala 😂 Dump your husband and marry me then. grin

I will worship the ground you walk on...walahi. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bayfed: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2023
More encouragement than what I expected, thank you for the hopes. But with what I had past through in hands of the two woman I have ever dated, it’s God that save my life, because in my tradition you don’t cheat on a man. My problem is this gender will use my life to gamble, the two I have dated, have had sex outside, despite my warning, despite seeing me almost dieing, they won’t say it. It’s always been revelation. I don’t know how I need to get a woman to understand and obey this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Psoul(m): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Capernum:
Psoul post=124128192]

Sometimes, when things are too good to be true, they often not true.

I'm not telling you to believe me. At my age, I can't come online to start faking things just to get likes and comments.

Probably, you've bn in bad relationships for a very long period that you never believed that there are many out there in a very blissful relationship.

I came from a family where love and unity is Paramount. I grew up watching how my dad and mom were so much in love. They built and transfered the love in/to us that as it is today, in our family, 9 of us are all married, you can't stay 3 days without calling to check on other even when we chat daily on our family Whatsapp group both those in Nigeria and those in diaspora.

I was even married in my head when I was still in my father's house. I'll always tell myself that I will love to marry someone like my mom so that we can always play the way my dad and mom plays always.

So, if you are unfortunate to come from a home devoid of love, it's not my making.

They're many blissful homes out there. Mine is number one. My wife and my children are always example of how a good home should be both in my street and my church.

Even in my office, when I speak with my wife on phone, my colleagues that did not know my wife most times never believed that it was my wife I was on phone with. They will say that I'm flirting with another woman cos the way we talk like boyfriend and girlfriend. We freely express our feeling as raw as we want.

So, believe it or not, it will change nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by olusola200: 2:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Capital nooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by kingsley103(m): 2:22am On Jul 01, 2023
No.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by abimbawealth(f): 2:45am On Jul 01, 2023
No

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by placeofallure(f): 3:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Absuchat:
Yes... I will marry my spouse over and over again.

Although I've not met her grin

Werey alaso! shocked
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by placeofallure(f): 3:50am On Jul 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Acrimony comes to mind.

This movie, I can't stop believing it's not real, that it's just a movie. Even if I'm in a happy mood and I remember it or someone mentioned it like you just did, I become sad. It's really a tragedy what happened just because one partner cannot fully trust the ability of the other, especially after committing so much and waiting for a looooong time. Not denying the evils of third party too. They pushed her and she totally lost out in the end.

I'd marry my husband over and over and over again. He's the only one who can love me that way. With my naughtiness, flaws, he will always correct and pamper me more. He can pamper for Africa!

I love you my big baby, love you my big daddy. 13 years feeling like yesterday, just yesterday when we used to stroll around the neighborhood... Oh!

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Anfieldboss: 4:20am On Jul 01, 2023
omooba969:

I want to believe your wife's traits were evidential during courtship but you chose to carry on with her regardless.

As you lay your bed so you lie on it. wink

Oga she pretended!

Shortly before our wedding I started developing cold feet, this girl practically became something/somebody else just for her to get hitched. Her true choleric nature became full blown just after our wedding. I'm not sure you're married if not you'll understand that women are perfect pretenders and can make you see only the side they want you to see, so that you'll marry them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by uckay304: 4:32am On Jul 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Loi! Confusion parameter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / How To Live With a contentious woman / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.