Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37618 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Clem20(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes I surely would cos she is a home keeper... But would have delayed a yr or two... Cos I married without finances and it's affecting me till now... But I have the best wife... Even in my next life will still marry her... She has endured alot and is still enduring the hardships and struggle... Very supportive person

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bepositive11: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nice2023:
I would have married her earlier.

She has added so much value to me.

People don't say this often. What kind of value has she added to you?

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by svuicccteosrs: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
She is not a perfect being, but I will marry her again and again
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by BabaCommander: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

Thanks for your kind response and insight. I moved past it already and just reflecting when i saw the topic. I was married 17 years ago.
Great to hear. From your responses, you seem to be an amiable godly soul. I'm happy about your family even if I don't know you folks.

I pray that the Lord will grant you seasons of breakthroughs and refreshing joy in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Tani n ba e r'erin? undecided
K'osi lo jo!

Be calming down na, wetin dey worry you sef?

Kini motún se báyí, kílo fa àrífín?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Royalpee: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
I dey CRAZE!!!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Firstcitizen: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Capernum:
No. Simply put. She doesn't believe in my dreams and aspirations and she doesn't support it one bit.

One honest fella spotted

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
svuicccteosrs:
She is not a perfect being, but I will marry her again and again

Congratulations 👏
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Firstcitizen: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
pappy4real:
I swear to God I wouldn't. She's totally changed and become a burden to my life. She's lost the life and vibrance and the romance in her, she's just pale, clueless and unwilling embarassed embarassed embarassed

Another honest fella

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Anfieldboss:
Certainly No. She loves keeping malice, never initiates reconciliation even when she caused the issue. Simply put she doesn't respect me. I thought I was in love when I got married, but the love has fast diminished. If I am to marry now, I will go for a very calm and respectful woman. Choleric women are very difficult to manage as wives, and I fully got to know my wife is one after marriage.

I want to believe your wife's traits were evidential during courtship but you chose to carry on with her regardless.

As you lay your bed so you lie on it. wink
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
BabaCommander:

Great to hear. From your responses, you seem to be an amiable godly soul. I'm happy about your family even if I don't know you folks.

I pray that the Lord will grant you seasons of breakthroughs and refreshing joy in Jesus name.

Thank you!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by iamL(f): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
abobote:
Noo, then I was broke, now I have a higher taste.

Don't settle for less, so that you don't regret tomorrow

This is what you get when a lady refuses to work hard, become independent and settle for broke man.

Team *i go build with my man* una well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Untube:

Same here too. I got tired of apologizing in 2020, I made up my mind that I will never apologize to her again untill she come back to her senses and apologize.

In early 2022, I advised my wife to travel to Dubai to study a nursing course, she disagree with me. It's a long story. Some women deserve bad boys honestly. Some of us are too soft for them I swear.

Na mad person fit control another mad person.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Karlifate: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
omooba969:

I want to believe your wife's traits were evidential during courtship but you chose to carry on with her regardless.

As you lay your bed so you lie on it. wink

💯
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Epicji:

All d xtian brothers in my church gathered me that l should not bring disgrace to d church when l wanted to cancel d wedding just a week remaining. D marriage lasted only 5yrs.am on my own now.

You suppose flog those useless Christian brothers.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Poske95(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jus finished cooking for her, taking care of the house and going to buy fuel so she chill....while she's still out there......
I'll marry her again

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by vince96w2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

I japa 4 years after marriage. I was fed up under uncle Jona and no time to wait for Tinubu! lol
I still dey plan sha..in no distant time...
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by bashir247: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
I would have married her earlier
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Karlifate: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
iamL:

This is what you get when a lady refuses to work hard, become independent and settle for broke man.

Team *i go build with my man* una well done.

There's a very wide difference between "being there with a man" and "being there for a man"

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
mikkyjay:
The answer is no, I would have insisted on not marrying her, because I saw all the red flags, but eventually bowed to pressure now I'm suffering it alone.

Hahahaha 😂 sense don locate you las las. grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by iamL(f): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Capernum:

It's a very hard decision. I would have betrayed the same dream and aspiration. I would be betraying my two lovely kids. I have decided to fire on without her.

Why you dey fear to talk the dream? Not all dreams should be supported!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Babastrong(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
I*would*have*married*her*6years*earlier.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by dinosquard(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
I will never agree to date him not to talk of marrying him

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by FireUpNow(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
No matter what no regrets. Shit they say happens
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ChuksHills(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591][/quote]

After all these yes and yes they still go to cheat on their spouses. Wicked souls
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by megidax: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lai lai

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by iamL(f): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Karlifate:

There's a very wide difference between "being there with a man" and "being there for a man"

Ehya.........pele to those women for the sorry excuse.

Better to be there for them when they already have the tickets to set their standard. There is no worst thing as a spouse remaining with you out of pity.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by omooba969(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
dinosquard:
I will never agree to date him not to talk of marrying him

Maybe he's saying the same thing about you. smiley
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Thryphosa(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes, over and over, the only issue is child raising, cos of her profession, child raising is damn stressful. She's very open, truthful, transparent, and possess every quality of a good wife.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by optm(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7747564/enjoying-marriage-how-did-get#124130819

I decided to create this thread in order not to derail this.
Those that are happy with their choice of spouse, can you please share how you got to meet your spouse and what was your conviction in making the choice.
I anticipate your responses so we can learn from you. Thanks
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Karlifate: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
iamL:

Ehya.........pele to those women for the sorry excuse.

Better to be there for them when they already have the tickets to set their standard. There is no worst thing as a spouse remaining with you out of pity.

Solipsism is typical for your kind.

I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by abobote: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

If she's been your sister or mother, would you have changed her during the windfall?

How long you think the wealth will last? What assurance do you have that the fine woman will not bring your downfall?

You get the woman destiny assigned to you. Like Yoruba would say, marriage is a place of education, a school that is.

If your wife is bad, make her good.
If she's good, make her better.
If she's better, make her the best.

Don't stop improving the women in your life. Whatever you do through them will come back in folds to you. Never mind their weaknesses.
Stick to the topic, and stop taking everything personal.
Moreover its not every woman you can change to better

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / My Nigerian Marriage Certificate / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.