Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37624 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by isabi2lof: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Walahi...!!

I swear grin grin , maybe me sef go dey run dey do admin hide my ID , at least I don sabi some things.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by abobote: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you expatiate on what you mean by “now I have a higher taste”, please?
The kind of girls you talk to when you are broke, is different from the ones you meet when you are doing better
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Karlifate: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
abobote:

The kind of girls you talk to when you are broke, is different from the ones you meet when you are doing better

Your eyes don open

grin grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by rainlover(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kcdojoto:
God forbid, I wouldn't have
I'll tell her
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by iamL(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Karlifate:

Solipsism is typical for your kind.

I'm not surprised.

sonder is not allowed for your kind.
It's no quarrel, it is the simple truth.
Bye bye sir.....
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by blaze86(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes, but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

don’t worry when u are matured Enuff u will appreciate early marriage when u see ur kids grown up
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Walz001: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Marriage is Great when you meet your other half .... there is no way you won't wrong each other but putting it aside and moving on is the important thing

It's great to have a helping wife

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Opinedecandid(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Marry her again, you mean.
For what?
For eba?
For gari?
I WILL MARRY HER AGAIN AND AGAIN.
NO WOMAN ON EARTH LIKE LIKE, (aswear)
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by rainlover(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
pappy4real:
I swear to God I wouldn't. She's totally changed and become a burden to my life. She's lost the life and vibrance and the romance in her, she's just pale, clueless and unwilling embarassed embarassed embarassed
dey play o. Na she like your comment
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by kushe: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Naaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Iyawo is just too stubborn and difficult to live with.
Naa premarital sex carry me jam rock like this ooo and dem dey warn us for church those days,say abstain from sexual immorality but fine boy no dey hear word,sampling chicks up and down and eventually married one.
Had all the sex I am supposed to be enjoying now before marriage cos now nothing dey happen.
I never thought this could happen to me because it can be crushing when after over a decade you realise you absolutely married the wrong person.
Meanwhile cheating is not an option cos of my commitment to a higher power. I just pray he makes a way cos mehnnnnnn !!!!

13 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by BadEnglish(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
I'd have married her long ago............
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by IbrahimSola: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nice2023:
I would have married her earlier.

She has added so much value to me.

That's exactly how I feel. I shd have married her way earlier. How she has beautified my life, I can't explain. She's a soul way purer, way sweeter than mine. I'm not bad myself either, but she makes me complete. I'm staring at her as I'm typing this.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Spiff20(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:
Yes, but i would not have married at 27. I felt i did not have enough of my bachelorhood.

Why the rush in the first place.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by naijakissleave(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yes! If I had known her earlier to have averted so many wrong decisions for her

But HELL NO! I didn't married on time due to past challenges and so many things were hidden from me when she came into my life

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Ozap: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
pappy4real:
I swear to God I wouldn't. She's totally changed and become a burden to my life. She's lost the life and vibrance and the romance in her, she's just pale, clueless and unwilling embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Emeka71(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
ahnie:

He's a man like you,forget the pics on his do,he's a known male-slut that pimps ladies of easy virtues to men.
OK thanks on the info; but please do you know of how I can get real females because I'm in need of a real female to get closer to.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by IbrahimSola: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
kushe:
Naaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Iyawo is just too stubborn and difficult to live with.
Naa premarital sex carry me jam rock like this ooo and dem dey warn us for church those days,say abstain from sexual immorality but fine boy no dey hear word,sampling chicks up and down and eventually married one.
Had all the sex I am supposed to be enjoying now before marriage cos now nothing dey happen.
I never thought this could happen to me because it can be crushing when after over a decade you realise you absolutely married the wrong person.
Meanwhile cheating is not an option cos of my commitment to a higher power. I just pray he makes a way cos mehnnnnnn !!!!

Sorry.

But I think it's in ur head...

No woman is perfect. If u think she's stubborn and difficult to live with, maybe u shd change strategy. Compliment her more. Appreciate her more. Create the fun environment that u expect with her, and you'll not notice some of the stubbornness again. And be the man, and initiate love love and loving moments and she will let go of some of her stubbornness. In all, the 21st century woman has a little of stubbornness in her. Get used to some and discuss others with her. Let love lead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Ozap: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

The more life experience you have the more better decisions you are able to make in a relationship and selecting a life partner. This is basic common sense which i presume should be obvious.

I don't have to argue with you. You can do whatever you want with your life and family and will never respond to you again.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by WorldRichest: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
No Comment.

My wife is here
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Klass99(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by kushe: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
theamazonguru:
Yes, again and again.

Marriage is sweet if the partners understand each other.
Understand the fact that there is no perfect human. We all have our flaws. Accept the flaw, seek to make each other a better version of yourselves and do away with ego.

My wife is not perfect but I love her like that.
Naturally, she is ready to keep malice for as long as possible and gets angry easily but I found my way around that, and I brought out the best in her.

I am quick to say I am sorry. Lol. Every quarrel vanishes immediately.
I am ready to play the fool when she gets angry, she becomes sober afterwards.

Over time she became a better version of her usual self.
She don calm down for daddy.
She can sacrifice her eyes for me.
She supports me like kilode.
Never questions my authority.
Never complains about lack and wants and the things lacking in the home.
Likes to be heard, just listen to her and she is good.
Just call her her pet name, and watch her melt like candle wax.
She can cook for Africa. Oh my world.
This woman will not be happy any time she is not able to cook for me for one reason or the other, she knows I don't like eating out. She does everything possible to see to that.
Christy na woman you be joor.

Love you again and again baby.

My wife will rather die than say sorry.
Whenever you correct her,instead of listening and taking notes of things to correct,she is highlighting points for a rebuttal.
It is always like a debate in my marriage with my wife being on the opposite team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nairalander248: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

I no com get bachelor life na. Lots of my friends get bachelor life. Lots

You are fortunate my brother
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by TrainPark: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124076591][/quote]

Hell NO
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by TrainPark: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
WorldRichest:
No Comment.

My wife is here

You have clearly answered the question already.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by kushe: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
IbrahimSola:

Sorry.

But I think it's in ur head...

No woman is perfect. If u think she's stubborn and difficult to live with, maybe u shd change strategy. Compliment her more. Appreciate her more. Create the fun environment that u expect with her, and you'll not notice some of the stubbornness again. And be the man, and initiate love love and loving moments and she will let go of some of her stubbornness. In all, the 21st century woman has a little of stubbornness in her. Get used to some and discuss others with her. Let love lead.

Thanks for the hints,but truth be told I Don tire.
Add to whatever I said the fact that she is very successful in her career and you can just imagine.
Chilled Christian brother that won't shout ,leave the house to go hang out with the guys and not once have I laid a finger on her,yet she will just be doing anyhow.
SMHing!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by IvarDboneless: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Joshua62: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
I Will marry her over and over again.
The peace i have in my home is enough reason. She is smart. We communicate very easily.

Am just one lucky dude.

God Will continue to Bless her and keep us together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by OriginalCEO: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
illuminutty:
CAPITAL NO!
Bros even your 'capital' is capital.

It is well!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ozap:

In a way I agree with you, when I look back 2years ago, I am not to say person, my character, values, mentality, almost everything about me has changed. Wonder if one has made a decision on marriage at that time.

Although change is constant, but I think I see my life and the world more clearly these days to make a better decision.

That is my experience, what does a guy or a girl who just finished NYSC know?.
The decision making capacity is not fully developed in the 20's for any permanent commitment.

That is the age to focus on building a career, work, build your own house, travel the world, date withkut any permanent commitment.

I am a marriage counselor and i have a friend of mine who got set ablaze by the hussband (another friend) in a marriage gone south.

Marriage is not an acheivement by any stretch of the imaginations and a successful marriage will require hard work from both parties.
A wrong marriage can make your life a living hell.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ncoolsome(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Skyview01:

We that did,what did we do with it??
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Hotguy27: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
lavylilly:
[/quote]

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?
I saw this question on Facebook and I was dumbfounded by the replies.

Over to Nairalanders, let's also have your view on this

What I am even thinking right now is whether she will be available for me in the next world. I don't know of the future but it has been a wonderful union all the while 😂 😂 😂
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by theamazonguru(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
kushe:

My wife will rather die than say sorry.
Whenever you correct her,instead of listening and taking notes of things to correct,she is highlighting points for a rebuttal.
It is always like a debate in my marriage with my wife being on the opposite team.

Hahahaha.

For me, I learnt to turn arguments to fun and not take it to heart. Las las na me go rush say , baby I am sorry. Lol. I cannur comman kee myself.

Marriage can be heaven on earth or hell on earth.
One has to make his choice.
I have chosen peace and joy over bitterness and endless complaints.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / My Nigerian Marriage Certificate / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.