Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque (35901 Views)

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by franchasofficia: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
I hope Tinubu's supporters won't start burning Igbo people's shops in Lagos to show their anger for this koran burning in far away Sweden shocked
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by God1000(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
SemperFid:

What do you think will happen to you if you carry Bible enter Afghanistan?
It isn't safe to do such thing under the current Taliban regime, but very much possible under the previous Afghan government of Ashraf ghani backed by the west.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran

I guess you supported the burning of Deborah Samuel.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
The earlier Europe and other parts of the world start rejecting Islam the better, Islam and LGBTQ folks are in the same category of behavior

When they are few they demand for special rights, when they are plenty they take away your rights
Sharap
Shut up
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by longayink: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Christistruth00, come and see your people.
Rule of law and Freedom.
One can burn the Bible in front of a Church in Nigeria or Sweden. Christians will not lynch the burner.
Would anyone who burnt a Koran in a Mosque in Nigeria or Sweden not be lynched?

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Bringbackmandat: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Sorry, Deborah husband. Hope you have gotten another pussy or you are still mourning her.
who knows, maybe that man was also praising them when they burn Deborah.
Now his life is taken by the same people he was supporting when the killed the innocent girl.
Tomorrow is your turn.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
9jvirgin:
I fear who no fear the most violent religion ever known to mankind.
I fear those who accept reckless statement from mental impaired person.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Cromagnon: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
I wish the protesters will burn the Bible, the Koran and the Torah. All these books encourage violence, senseless killings, slavery and gender discrimination.
slavery and discrimination, how?
Which book?
Lie small small na

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by liasmiram2567: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
The earlier Europe and other parts of the world start rejecting Islam the better, Islam and LGBTQ folks are in the same category of behavior

When they are few they demand for special rights, when they are plenty they take away your rights

You are wrong.This is just an isolated occurrence. On the contrary islam is gaining ground in Europe. Christians are reducing while Muslims are increasing Churches are being sold while Muslims are buying and converting them to Mosques for the use of the increasing faithful.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Christians=feeble animals😂
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by God1000(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I guess you supported the burning of Deborah Samuel.
please No I don't, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Religious tolerance is key to peace, Christians and Muslims must learn to live in peace and harmony

the zealots, fanatics, extremists and misguided ones should be punished
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Perfectnumber6:
Burn all Muslims too .. fucking retards
Deborah husband in making.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Flows001(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sokoto Mozlems fit begin kill innocent Christians for this story in far away Sweden oo!

We saw it happen when someone drew a cartoon of Muhammed in France few years ago..

Abeg oo

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Enskynelson(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Na Sweden wan burn Koran but na Sokoto and Kano wan settle the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Killerbag36: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
God1000:
This is one of the reasons turkey is blocking their bid to join NATO.

As a Christian, I don't support the burning of quran

I support the burning of koran

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bleep all those head slammers

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Coder2Client(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mightymanna:

They need to Burn hundred millions of Muslims that memorize the Quran too.

The Religion of God will prevail all over the world even though the disbelievers may hate it, in the Near future Islam will be the dominant religion in Sweden in Europe insha Allah
Since you have memorized it, you don't need the hard copy. So, let them burn the hard available na

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Flows001:
Sokoto Mozlems fit begin kill innocent Christians for this story in far away Sweden oo!

We saw it happen when someone drew a cartoon of Muhammed in France few years ago..

Abeg oo

Shey muslims no dey for south. Make dem try m..
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by God1000(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Killerbag36:

We are not the same bro

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Greenfaces: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
41lady:

If you or muslims have memorised the quran can you or any Muslim recite the verse or surah of breast feeding of an adult 10times and stoning? If there is anyone who can, why it is not in the Quran since when the goat ate it under the bed of Muhammed?

Waiting for you or any Muslims to do that

Don't be silly. There are no such verses in the Qur'an? Youve been brainwashed by internet

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Anywhere u see those head slammers u see problem...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest...
To be our servants in matters of who gets what in terms of AUTHORITY in Nigerian governance.
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Greenfaces: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
SemperFid:

Hehe e pain am 😆
What pained me?
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by banky222: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Security should be beefed up in Northern Nigeria on Friday .
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by joseph032: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
They have done worst. And No Christian will retaliate.
As a Christian we are thought by our Lord Jesus Christ to leave Everything/Vengeance to God Almighty.
We Don'tFight for Our God. It is written thou Shall not Kill. Even if it is self defence, it is a Sin
You must pray and ask God for Forgiveness
StJasper:

Where is that misguided element who was saying Muslims are evil?

I said this yesterday or two days ago that madness in the name of religion is not limited to Islam alone.

I am a Christian and I have seen and heard many crazy things which our people are doing in the name of religion.

Will any reasonable Christian be cool with Muslims burning the Bible in the name of protest?
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Mitsurugi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Except in China and Russia
Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by ivolt: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Truthday:

Erdogan himself said, gell not allow an anti-iskam country join NATO and ge calls it redline. I have video if this. So stop saying nonsense.

As for China, there's nothing like stop then from fasting or practicing Islam. Xinjiang is an autonomous state occupying 60% of china. They're only trying to Chinese then more than being more Muslim in architecture and thought.
You are thinking like a kid.
Erdogan is a politician and he says what he thinks his audience will like to hear.

BTW, NATO is not an Islamic organization, majority of its members and its operations
have been against Islamic countries. If Turkey care so much about Islam, it would have
left NATO a long time ago.

The purpose is to bind the country and remove possibility of state identity. If your premise is true, why is it that it's only Xinjiang that the open reeducation camp not other part of chibe where there are several Muslims too. So stop the lie
They are trying to bind? What is that supposed to mean?
Oh, you are making an excuse for China. What a coward!
I can't imagine if a country in Europe, America or even Africa is doing even 1%
of what China does.

You would have been crying and spitting all over social media about muslim rights or the satanic west bla bla bla.

China has proven that only weaklings gets criticized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by pargelenis(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Righthussle:
You're an IDIOT. A BIG FOOL. Have you read Numbers 31. I wish you were one of the little boys your god instructed Moses to kill or your mother was one of the little girls that your god instructed his killer squad to keep for themselves in numbers 31.
Numbers is the OLD testament, while Christians follow the NEW testament.
The Old Testament provides a historical context but doctrine and Christian law is primarily from the New Testament.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

To be our servants in matters of who gets what in terms of AUTHORITY in Nigerian governance.

Okay Abdul the slave of allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Because that's what your pastors taught you,if you like(which will never be possible),burn all the Qur'an copies in this world and another exact copy will be produced,you can never take the blessing bestowed on us whether you hate it or not
Killerbag36:

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by OLOKOESHIN: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:
Nigeria Northern Muslims will not like this...
No Muslim will like it all over the world. Likewise no religion will like it burn its Holy book. So Sharap

1 Like

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by kalemy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Burn it wherever you see it, it is a book full of violence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque by gaskiyamagana: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
SemperFid:
If you don't destroy Islam now, it will wreck you. Islam is a cankerworm. Give no room to ret@rded fucktards
Your ancestors said the same thing, nothing happened.You repeating it now is meaningless and inconsequential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President / Mass Shooting At Indiana Mall. 3 Dead, 'Good Samaritan' Kills Suspect / Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.