Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 (30119 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blueghost(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:
Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
Men, is true that you have a community diiçk?

Speak for yourself and stop generalization of things. have you thought of your own father before writing this thrash? why do you guys pattern celebrity marriage as role models meanwhile there are thousands of marriages out there working fine. well if you believe in your heart that all men are promiscuous, a promiscuous man you shall get

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Shantyken(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
ask4bk:
What surprised me in this davido thing isn't davido cheating. It's the France girl coming to say "so I just discovered I'm not the only one he impregnated".... Blah blah..
Why are girls this shameless?
You are knacking a married man who has wife at home and you are complaining you aren't the only side chick. And they say it expecting pity on them as if they were cheated on when they are the actual cheats eating someone's husband. Annoyingly enough people were even calming her down to take heart.

All of una for this generation dey mad

I swear, always making the narrative looks like we men are actually the cheat.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Jayhome24: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pls ask Davido to answer the question because his case is now tuning foolishness.

How can a rich dude like him be having raw sex? Everybody closer to him had said this before but he denied it, the mad woman called Kemi raised the alarm on Davido stupid raw sex maniac it's a shame.

My guy 2face is regretting what his "moses rod" had put him into so Davido can't learn from.people mistake?

So if his father was living irresponsible life must he do same? If Davido want to cheat can't he cheat with dignity? Pls how much is condom? Is he not scare of HIV and other deadly sexual diseases?

I'm sick of this guy, wallahi dem go get him soon if he continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Sureboyy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?

What exactly do you mean by the bolded??
Compensated for being In a relationship with a man when it's not marriage 😂
Funny that you'll definitely meet men weh no even reach cos men weh get must definitely cheat and look out for better women

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Styluss: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Men dont cheat with fellow men, we cheat on women. Why blame him? Why not blame your gender who still beds him when they fully know that he is married! Why not decline the offer? were they raped? why ruin another woman's home when they know he is married and supposed to be committed. No one will cheat if no woman is accepting our proposals. Your Gender is as guilty as mine.
Given that opportunity, I am sure you would open your P*ssy and allow him fuckkk the daylight out of you without considering this same Chioma that you have been ranting about.

labake1:

Men, what do you want?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by juniorjoe(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
God bless Davido,and let him continue to procreate ..

Check this wonderment below:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sf-3fHm3POU&feature=share7
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
nairalee:
I'm shocked that women are shocked that men cheat. The earlier you realize that a man by nature/default is polygamist, the better.

For emphasis

ALL MEN WANT MORE THAN ONE PUSSY

Before u start complaining, remember to every rule there's an exception. So there are few exceptions here too but overall, ALL MEN WANT MULTIPLE PUSSY

You are right.. All woman have this mentality they think what is between their leg is special and we can't get it anywhere else.. Lol
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Shantyken(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jostoman:
what of 2face and Wasiu Ayinde

Apart from 2baba going to America to see his children, which other storyline dey after his marriage to that my black fyn girlfriend
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by jubrilELsudan: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
A NICE WARM MOIST SOFT KUKUNASE THAT DOESN'T SMELL LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Nezan(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
I will always always be loyal to my GF. She is my world.

Just two year relationship and you are ranting. Spend at least 20 years with her before you will start giving relationship advice

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Swissli(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shantyken:

The same thing the ladies that cheat those men want
Married Women Hardly Cheat, Na Those Small Girls Without Any Pinch Of Shame That Carry Themselves Up And Down All In The Name Of Hustling, But You See Men, When They Get Married, Na Then Their Own Go Worse

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Godoverevery: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Is he sleeping around shamelessly like his son?

Are you his P.A

Alot men sleep around without the world knowing about it......are you that naive to this fact??

Davido is a celeb that why all this noise.

Even normal guy dey bang different girls everyday steady.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Sureboyy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
If you don't cheat on her, she'll cheat on you or you all will cheat on each other
There's no escaping it....
It's a sad world out there

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by MansoryMX(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

You know you sound stupid comparing an entire generation of men to these shameless fools who call themselves celebrities. Are there no other same celebrities who keep their preek inside their pants and are free from the press for such nonsense? I really don’t know how most of you ladies of this generation thinks. Look at the lifestyles of these people you mentioned from both their past and present and you expect them to be used as role figure to describe men. You be mumu
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by OYEDIPE(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
Your popsy gobfit to answer this is o.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by helinues: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Godoverevery:

Are you his personal P.A

Alot men sleep around without the world knowing about it......are you that naive to this fact??

Davido is a celeb that why all this noise.

Even normal guy dey bang different girls everyday steady.

So na Davido's personal PA exposed him?
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by obaival(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
We want That particular babe
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Shantyken(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Swissli:
Married Women Hardly Cheat, Na Those Small Girls Without Any Pinch Of Shame That Carry Themselves Up And Down All In The Name Of Hustling, But You See Men, When They Get Married, Na Then Their Own Go Worse
Not ALL MEN just like Not all women
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Microwhy: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I hope you won't hate her as much as you claimed she's your world when the time comes..
Get prepare.. OK! OK!!
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Godoverevery: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

So na Davido's personal PA exposed him?

Seem like you are naturally dull.

Anyway sorry for quoting you.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by nairalee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
1Sharon:

You guys need to stop this nonsense today.

Polygamy, promiscuity and cheating are different things.

What you're talking about is promiscuity and not polygamy.

Them no dey do polygamy for secret.

Let me simplify it. Men are naturally wired for multiple pussy.

How they obtain it is a different matter entirely. While some go on fornication spree, some marry multiple wives. Some are however constrained to marry 1 wife due to religion or culture. These ones are pushed to cheating in order to express their true nature
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Morbeta11(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Money down back for ground....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Lovenorth: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
We want many women
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by tomzyELNINO: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
I dont really understand this post. Because EVERYTIME a man cheats, he cheats that with another WOMAN, so why is the noise only about Men? Why not calling out women to stop cheating?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Oluwadare316(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Everyone should be responsible for their choice. Davido wan set record✌️ Konji na strong tin since 4000bc😜even for Muslims that are permitted to marry more than one, yet doesn't guarantee that the man will not look outside. Life is unpredictable, you have to manage what you get sometimes whether u deserve it or not.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by ItisWell22(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Konjiboii:
More like what do women want, why can't y'all accept that polygamy is a natural way of life to an African man. Heck not just Africans but men all over, unlike a white man we don't do divorce. It's stupid for any woman to think a young rich superstar like davido will stick to only one woman, what make you feel so special. You know the kind fine women when dey this world? Once a man know he can lay with ANY woman with money, it's game over. Una think say davido too like fvck? Wait make small money enter your man hand first.

Some of us already understand that “men are polygamous by nature”, especially when there’s money; so much of it.

The issue with David’s own is his choice of women, and not taking safety measures!

A LovePeddler, and he entered, sorry; was entering raw?

What happened to flushing one’s shiit thoroughly? 🤧

If my man wants to taste all the pussies in the world, he should make sure he covers his tracks well and not do things that will get his kids asking me questions when they grow up… 🥱

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by vee22: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
They all say dey prefare a rich cheat than an average loyal girl so i feel no pity for them

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by lebienconnu: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Answers:
1) Everything.
2) Well, yes but .......
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Oluwadare316(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
tomzyELNINO:
I dont really understand this post. Because EVERYTIME a man cheats, he cheats that with another WOMAN, so why is the noise only about Men? Why not calling out women to stop cheating?
I don't even know but people have different reasons.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by merits(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Must I be eating egusi soup everyday, someone needs to change diet sometimes.So leave we men alone.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shantyken:

That is why YUL E is the real man.

No he isn't. He only married Judy after criticism.

He got her pregnant before marrying her. So he still cheated on his first wife.

Had he married both of them together from the beginning. He would have been more respected for walking the talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.