Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 (30092 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Alexk2(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:
Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?
Men, is true that you have a community diiçk?

You sound confused with your analysis..
Davido prick was owned by the community long before chioma became a thing with him

Chioma is neither innocent nor unaware of Davido promiscuity from the beginning.

In all sincerity, why do you think Chioma refused to leave after losing his son in such terrible way?

There's no basis of comparism BTW what banky w and Davido did.
Banky W cheated on his wife and it's terrible because nobody see Banky as promiscuous. He make us all believe that he's a faithful and loyal man; which make him a hypocrite.
In Davido case, he was and is a serial heartbreaker... To me, such a person is no longer a cheater; he simply move on to the next available woman. Any woman who find herself in his trap have herself to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

I never wanted to say anything about it but I feel for Chioma. With the fact that she lost her son, she is losing everywhere. Other baby mamas are not saying anything because they already have a tie with Davido (las las, the 30GB go reach their side). I just hope she gets pregnant and give birth soon so that she will have something. I still support Hakim's ex wife for demanding such amount of money and properties from him because you can't cheat on me and go free. I must be compensated

As a woman, once you accept that men are naturally promiscuous, you will have peace of mind.

My advice for women is that before you get married, have a life. With this, you won't be bothered if your man is acting disgraceful.

Men, what do you want?

80% of women are manipulative and 80% of men are promiscuous.

Do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Afamed: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

I have never seen a Yoruba man with control once they see pant hanging talk more of a woman

Do not allow Yul Edochie to see your post

Bigot
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blesdman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
It's simply choice. A man can decide to be with one woman or many. It's just his choice or what benefits him. And I wonder where the word, cheating comes from? To cheat means to swindle one of his property. How does sleeping with another woman while married translates to cheating? Bigamy is a crime in US but definitely not in Africa. So don't quote US term in Nigeria
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Oritna94(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.
I will always always be loyal to my GF. She is my world.
Fact. It is all about choices and self control. Once you don't have self control. The man below takes over

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Blhezin(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wch one be 30GB.. na data davido dey share ni... stop saying trash about men, dia are still good men out dere, wait ooo davido didn't rape Dem oo they willingly open dia legs fr him knowing he is married... So rest, una own dey una body
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondemnBattery:
Women: Broke guys don't deserve love

Women: made men should be loyal to one woman.

Is that not madness from the confused feminist gender?

I blame Davido for not using condoms or even withdrawals, but asking men what they want is stupid.

Question should be, what do women really want?
this one finally forgot his status and reply as a man. Wonders shall never end indeed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by blesdman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
jaxxy:

80% of women are manipulative and 80% of men are promiscuous.

Do the maths.
Well said
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by iammo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Don't generalize.. Davido and Banky W might be bored of their relationship and stray outside
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Lanmonfishery(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
What the Bleep u mean by what do men want??
in a society where if u don't have money u ain't getting no cookies, now there's money n u want to tell me how many cookies I should eat.
Na woman cause am and na woman dey suffer for am

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by omooba969(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I might have made a few mistakes in the past (not sex related) but ever since I met my first and only girlfriend (we are together for two years now) all I want is to keep loving her and being a good guy to her. It's not exactly hard...when you love someone, you respect them and respect gives you so much self control because you only see the best of the world in the eyes of the woman you love.

Yes many men as promiscuous by nature. As someone in the medical field I can argue on and on about the biology and anatomy and physiology and psychology behind this... At the same time we can chose what we want to be, we can chose to be responsible and good expecially when the right, loving woman comes along.

You talk too much for a man.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Never4getU: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

Yes it's true we have a community d**k with which we enjoy una puna😀
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Ituobaroanthony: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nobody should ever in his life ask men this useless and stupid question again. You females got what you wanted. Let this be the very last time I will hear pim from those gender again. Nonsense and ingredient 🙄

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Kingson28: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=mushroomFarm post=124141358]

Don't commend yourself for being a fornicator and a thief.
Your girlfriend does not own herself.
She belongs to those who sired her.
And until you have decency and respect enough to first approach her parents to get their consent and blessing before sleeping with their daughter, you're not different or better than Davido.
The both of you are fornicators on their ways to Hell Fire 🔥.
You both are thieves for taking what does NOT legally yours and using the girls to derive sexual pleasure.
Repent. Hell is real.
Jesus is coming soon.
Death is certain.
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Dshocker(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?

You are only blaming the man, but didn't ask with whom was he sleeping with, or is he sleeping with goats and cows?

The most shameless is young girls sleeping with married men.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jostoman:
what of 2face and Wasiu Ayinde

Same group.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Chetas81(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nigerian men and their women their all ashewo, just a little Gap between these two people 😜✍️

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Alexk2:

You sound confused with your analysis..
Davido prick was owned by the community long before chioma became a thing with him

Chioma is neither innocent nor unaware of Davido promiscuity from the beginning.

In all sincerity, why do you think Chioma refused to leave after losing his son in such terrible way?

There's no basis of comparism BTW what banky w and Davido did.
Banky W cheated on his wife and it's terrible because nobody see Banky as promiscuous. He make us all believe that he's a faithful and loyal man; which make him a hypocrite.
In Davido case, he was and is a serial heartbreaker... To me, such a person is no longer a cheater; he simply move on to the next available woman. Any woman who find herself in his trap have herself to blame.

People like Banky are often too good to be true. People that feel they need to convince the world they're a good person are usually the opposite. Banky W is the nice guy kind of man, that panders to people

I like his music, but never liked him as a person. He's fake.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Jolly1010: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Receive sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Macdeey: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Men, what do you want?
We want different flavors of KPEKUS every single day grin grin grin
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Mase2020g(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
You see as people dey insult you because of your stupidity
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by davillian(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
mushroomFarm:

The way young men with so much money thinks is totally different....
For someone that is rich ,famous and still drinks alcohol hmmmm it's going to be difficult for him to control himself or allow people around him control him.....
Young with so much money ehnnn you don't see women as anything
You believe they are all coming for the money and you have so much to give than to allow one woman hold you doing...
He can still change though as he grows older...
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
You're the one I want oh
Before my liver start to fail
You're the one I need oh
Before cassava start to hail
And if I ever leave oh
Make water carry me dey go
Far away, far away

Love is sweet oh
When money enter, love is sweeter
Pepper rest oh, so brother man go gat the liver
Call Anita oh, tell am make she come dey go far away, far away
Me I no dey do again

And I am looking for a sister
Chioma my lover
She enter Atlanta, she go cause disaster
And I am looking for a sister (I am looking for her)
Chioma my lover
She go follow go Atlanta
Then cause disaster
She say give me assurance
Assurance
I give my baby assurance
I give my baby lifetime insurance

So to your question we can't stop cassava from hailing but we know who our hearts want .
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by dreu2fine(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=labake1 post=124141338]Omo! we never finish Banky W saga, Davido own dey happen.

It's our nature.i love cheating
I can't be eating only egusi soup for the rest of my life.
David it's a star dear are one million and one woman beautiful wo are ready to go in with him including my sister.
David is hot.
As for chioma DEA are women DEA before she came in and more would come she should understand that.
She was lucky David got married to her because if the lost if her kid as a compensation.
Cheating it's our work oooooo
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by ChiefOkporghe: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondemnBattery:

I blame Davido for not using condoms or even withdrawals, but asking men what they want is stupid.

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
labake1:

Good
May God help you
coming from a woman ,I'm not surprised, we that knack married women nko? Davido still better
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by goldman777: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Davido is a wise man 3 gbosa for him marriage na scam for Nigeria.Nigerian ladies are more promiscuous than davido just make DNA test affordable in Nigeria I can tell you many Nigerian women 90% answering the title wife have another man's child under there husbands roof

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by kay29000(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondemnBattery:

Gbam!

Also, it's funny how the OP use the lives of two male "celebrities" to judge all men. I remember when some girls started calling my line, thinking I was D Banj. This was back when D. Banj was the hottest musician in naija. I don't know how they got my number, but I kept telling them I wasn't D Banj, they didn't want to believe me. After a while, they said okay, maybe you're not D Banj, but you're in his camp... They were ready to do anything I wanted as long as I linked them up with D Banj.

This gave me me an idea of how girls through themselves at male celebs. That's why they don't care if the male celeb is married or has 19 baby mamas, they will still go after him and are ready to sleep with him raw. They only come online to rant when the celeb no longer has their time and has moved on to a new catch. Then they start with the man bashing.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Pque(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
With the ways guys are carrying this news as if women don't cheat or commit against their husband. WOMEN, WHAT DO YOU WANT AS WELL? Hook up after hook - ups. Cheating is genderless. This is a bias topic. I smell conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by PDJT: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
-Leave us to practise our Polygamy in peace. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 7Randall: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
When you cheat, will your man be compensated too?
Better dead that your all men are promiscuous mentality. Cos it will do more harm to your relationship/marriage than good.
Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by Walz001: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
All I have to say is live and let live
It can happen to anyone of us
Take life easy
It has happened there is nothing anyone can do about it ..... some of us do worst than this but i won't judge though I will implore he desist from it because of his career
A man is a king in all ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.