Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? (5916 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 5:05am On Jul 03, 2023
grandstar:
thesilentman

One day you'll be caught by the husband for sure.
my guy i got no scrupples;the husband too is probably banging someone's wife out there but people won't reason to this angle.for me,i will never stop banging her no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Tell her to divorce her husband and move in with you.
well said,but she's got baggages-2 kids and i dont want no baggages.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by iHateFraudsters: 5:15am On Jul 03, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Dem fit gun you down anytime.

He never sabi that one yet.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 5:15am On Jul 03, 2023
vincenteger:
Yeah It's good, just continue doing your thing.
By the way, you are the scumbags
i didnt generalize,i said some men but if the cap fits...
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by CJStarz: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Don't be proud of sin! No 17 indeed. You're digging your own grave with this kind of lifestyle.
With regards to your latest catch,no do am again. D husband may kill you through physical or spiritual means.

thesilentman:

Tales?on a faceless forum?The last time i checked she's at number 17 on my married women conquest list.If you ain!t getting enough pussi,dont think everyone else doesnt.Advise if u want to cos am pretty hooked on this woman's puna.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 5:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Luckysbab:
So what happened to the “beating “ you said she receives from her husband?
Beating has stopped.I believe the unfortunate man was doing that to make the woman pack out and the woman's relations told her never to pack out by her own hands except the man himself use his own hand to throw her things out.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by HomeTutorsPro: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

Husband would never dare.He doesnt want that woman again.Men sha,but if he hears that someone is banging her he would yearn for her again.you might be correct but [b]me self i be terror for my area.Who wan die?except for magun which i already got the anti-[/b]you know?
I just dey laff you.
Just dey play.
Make d husband no get connect to person whe sabi ololovlenyi.
As long as the man pay d woman bride price, even devil himself no fit hide from ololovlenyi.
If dem run am for your matter eh, na only you go dey look for cloth wey go contain your totoyos.
You better collect small sense take leave married woman kpekus alone b4 dem go use your mata arrange skit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 5:48am On Jul 03, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

I just dey laff you.
Just dey play.
Make d husband no get connect to person whe sabi ololovlenyi.
As long as the man pay d woman bride price, even devil himself no fit hide from ololovlenyi.
If dem run am for your matter eh, na only you go dey look for cloth wey go contain your totoyos.
You better collect small sense take leave married woman kpekus alone b4 dem go us your mata arrange skit.
i wont leave married women kpekus alone.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by frozen70(f): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

May heaven bless your soul!

Lol, same from here
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by MikeBetty(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:
There is this married woman in my neigbourhood that am currently banging.This woman knows no joy since her husband took a second wife for himself and reduced this woman to the status of a mere house-help.He starves her with care,especially sex,wittingly.To make matters worse,he beat her with a piece of wire recently to the extent that there was bruises allover her body.(Some men are scumbags,by the way!)
This woman made me privy to her ordeal every time she hawked her wares to my compound.She said she's sex-starved and don't want to fornicate.
One thing led to the other-as i was examining her bruises in empathy at my varenda,she said her body was moving that i should tell her if i wanted to go over her.long story short,this woman actually cried in bed,thanking me profusely for making her feel like a woman again.since then,several doggy had followed behind the door everytime she came around.I dont know how words started to spread.I advised her to stop but she begs me not to take away her joy.
What can i do?
you pitybanged secretly, karma dey real, another will bang yours openly

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2023
MikeBetty:
you pitybanged secretly, karma dey real, another will bang yours openly
do you know what the husband self is doing with other people's wives?forget.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by StPete: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

Thank you jare,my sister.you yarn well but the issue she's got baggage already- 2 ugly kids,damn! And my purse cant carry the logistics as am already married too.She yearns to exit the marriage,though.

You’re a madman 🤣🤣🤣

See as you just made me burst out laughing.

But what do you enjoying in putting your preek where another man has made a cumbag? What do you enjoy in a hole that has birthed several kids? Several young fresh girls are begging to be bleeped. How would you feel when another man starts to fvck your wife brutally because she feels you’re too tired to fvck her after fucking 17 other married women?

How would you feel knowing you aren’t the father of your kids because your wife is sharing kpekus to her lovers as she’s still in touch with her ex who took her virginity

Finally, how will you escape the wrath of the husband when he eventually finds out you’ve been fucking his wife raw

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=StPete post=124178155]
You’re a madman
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by StPete: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=thesilentman post=124178227][/quote]

Only madmen sleep with people’s wives and still feel proud about it
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2023
tonymyke4life:
It's actually funny how we paint our stories to justify our actions. If u want full Access to her, tell her to divorce her husband. Stop modifying ur actions. She's still someone's wife. If she's no longer comfortable wit the man then she can divorce him and come to u.
dis oga never taste married woman toto before.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by MikeBetty(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

do you know what the husband self is doing with other people's wives?forget.
even if the husband is doing with other people's wives, does it justify your actions? Must engage yourself in that evil circle? Despite the fact that there are many single ladies out there, do not follow majority to do evil.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by thesilentman(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2023
MikeBetty:
even if the husband is doing with other people's wives, does it justify your actions? Must engage yourself in that evil circle? Despite the fact that there are many single ladies out there, do not follow majority to do evil.
so if the husband and myself are like terms,why should you castigate me then?

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by tonytony208(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

Husband would never dare.He doesnt want that woman again.Men sha,but if he hears that someone is banging her he would yearn for her again.you might be correct but me self i be terror for my area.Who wan die?except for magun which i already got the anti-you know?

Hmmm.. the man may want to use the opportunity to further disgrace his wife. All he needs to do is to set you up and catch you in the act. He will disgrace you while disgracing the wife. I doubt if you go like the outcome

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by MikeBetty(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

so if the husband and myself are like terms,why should you castigate me then?
you are committing sin called adultery with another person's wife. Did the husband divorce her? Which man will give you permission to have sex with his wife? Repent today and ask her husband for forgiveness. Free yourself from the impending curse.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Luckysbab: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

Beating has stopped.I believe the unfortunate man was doing that to make the woman pack out and the woman's relations told her never to pack out by her own hands except the man himself use his own hand to throw her things out.

It means your mating with her made it stop ?
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Blazebond(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2023
Death is calling to you.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Adachizzy(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

Thank you jare,my sister.you yarn well but the issue she's got baggage already-2 ugly kids,damn!And my purse cant carry the logistics as am already married too.She yearns to exit the marriage,though.

Wtf!!!!
Ugly what?
You are very rude, very very rude.
I wish she can see how much you disrespect her and her kids to strangers.
Women dey chop sha..haewww😔
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Kooldon(f): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2023
Words started spreading, the moment you were spreading her legs.
May be her husband abandoned her but he will be very jealous that another man is making her moans and jealous lovers are naturally violent.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:
There is this married woman in my neigbourhood that am currently banging.This woman knows no joy since her husband took a second wife for himself and reduced this woman to the status of a mere house-help.He starves her with care,especially sex,wittingly.To make matters worse,he beat her with a piece of wire recently to the extent that there was bruises allover her body.(Some men are scumbags,by the way!)
This woman made me privy to her ordeal every time she hawked her wares to my compound.She said she's sex-starved and don't want to fornicate.
One thing led to the other-as i was examining her bruises in empathy at my varenda,she said her body was moving that i should tell her if i wanted to go over her.long story short,this woman actually cried in bed,thanking me profusely for making her feel like a woman again.since then,several doggy had followed behind the door everytime she came around.I dont know how words started to spread.I advised her to stop but she begs me not to take away her joy.
What can i do?

As you dey whole enter second half of the year e no seeet you.
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by seetomorrow: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

What if am not interested in your heaven?When did making someone happy becomes a sin?

My friend shut the f.ck up. Mr happy giver. The will shoot you if that man catches you, It's a dangerous game boy. Repent
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2023
tonytony208:

Bro, the husband will give a damn if he hears and you will be in deep shiit. You better change location before that woman puts you in trouble.

aswear. Na so one married woman no gree me rest.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Shedrack777: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2023
shey you said you're married ba? na so another man go dey addicted to your wife's v-hole and be banging her on a steady. e fit even be me sef wey go dey bang her. when the time comes, no vex o

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by JapaToDNext: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

May heaven bless your soul!
the same heaven u don't believe IN, is what u are using to bless someone

What if am not interested in your heaven?When did making someone happy becomes a sin?
Smh
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Abolodje: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:
What can i do?
Nothing do you my guy, keep on banging that pussy till it gets worn outcheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Belafonte(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:
What can i do?

See you see death. Dey play grin grin
Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by Abee79(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2023
You have done enough already. Married women should be a no-go area. If found, could be fatal.
BTW, she might be lying about her husband. She might be the one inciting him to violence.
A man who can beat his wife can kill out of jealousy.
No talk say we no warn you!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? by delvinho: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
thesilentman:

i wont leave married women kpekus alone.

Don't my brother keep at it. I am very sure they will also be banging your wife anyhow too. Also if you have daughters, they will also bang outside their husband's house too, as for your sons, their wives will disgrace them by banging anything with preek. It will be a generational thing. This thing you are doing may not affect you, but you see your kids and their kids kids after them for 10 generations, it will follow them. This is all I have to say to you. As for me, if I hear or see say anyone dey bang my wife, even if I will send her packing, that man will go 6feet under calmly, no need for noise. That's all. Peace bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding / Why Do Single Ladies Hate Being Called Madam? / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.