Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me (22690 Views)

Honda Civic 2008 Refuses To Start After Panel Beater Burn Some Cables. / Advice Me Before I Burn My Money. Benz Wahala / Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by ArewaNightmare: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by KingOfTheDamned: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Angrygoat:
The fuel has almost damaged my pump. My car suddenly doesn't do slow again and I had almost 18litres left. I have called my mechanic to come and loose the pump and soak it inside diesel.

Hmmmm

Do you masturbate? 🤔
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Legitgames85: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:
I don’t know if its just me.

The way fuel burns now eh is so alarming.
bro I swear you're right ooo

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Welcome to renewed hope

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by IamMobisola(f): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
I bought 4k fuel today on an empty tank to go to the hospital, an hour drive away from my house. I got back home with an empty tank. 😓😓

Two hours drive to and fro without traffic 😪😪

7 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by michoim(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

You can say that again...
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Angrygoat: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wtf man. Fuc k off gay ass s
KingOfTheDamned:

Hmmmm

Do you masturbate? 🤔

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by michoim(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
IamMobisola:
I bought 4k fuel today on an empty tank to go to the hospital, an hour drive away from my house. I got back home with an empty tank. 😓😓
Then entering commercial bus is profitable ...

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by biggz82: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
That's because the fuel has very poor octane number/rating

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by KingOfTheDamned: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Angrygoat:
Wtf man. Fuc k off gay ass s

I was suspecting that's where your problem is from.

How many times do you masturbate daily ?
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Kingcalls: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
No b lie

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Fidecoo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

Brother, so you sef follow dey see wetin I dey feel ba.

You just said it all.

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Even the meters, they've manipulated it now,it's more faster now

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Benwallt(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sell the car and buy plenty fuel. I abhor this kinda complaint
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by fabolouz1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
These set of fuels are the bunkering fuel because it hasn't gone through the complete crystallization process .

4 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Angrygoat: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Go find your gay mate bro. Find your gay mates and find someone else to bugg . Find someone to respond to ok.
KingOfTheDamned:

I was suspecting that's where your problem is from.

How many times do you masturbate daily ?
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by slowice(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thought I was yhd only one who noticed... Had to even go for scanning omo grin grin

Was hunting for a fault to blame it on I no see I just weak grin

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Ten06(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
The petrol that they currently import into the country is fuel with low octane rating. It also contain so much impurity

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Adulterated maybe?

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by IamMobisola(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
michoim:

Then entering commercial bus is profitable ...
Even those ones have increased their fare greatly.

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Jnrprince1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Not easy out here...

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Quenncee: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

No fear, na your Renewed hope Dem serve you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by fineboynl(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Since fuel became expensive. It give room for mixing.

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by EPIJOE: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Op thanks for bringing up this thread, I was thinking it was only me, it's seriously getting out of hands. My people the rate at which the fuel is it evaporates or disappear abeg make someone correct me,.

I don go buy byke for indrive.

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by slowice(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anybody wey mention renewed hope near me na mighty decking for nose e go receive.... Nonsense.

May it still favor me and my family undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by onoms4luv(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
How is this even possible

RoadMozart:
Most times its the rubbish they sell in all these fuel stations.

I met a man that came to fix his range rover where I fix my car. His problem was that he filled his tank of 100 litres with fuel but when the mechanic emptied the contents of the tank, we all saw more than 25 litres of water. The dude almost went berserk.

These fuel people now dilute their fuel with water.

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by blazebaba(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
You wey no get bicycle angry how you wan take understand undecided …

Buy fuel for 550 no fit run ac still Dey quickly dry out you say them Dey kolo lipsrsealed …

Ifa sound you from here ehn sad
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by hassan4: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Most fuels we use are Bunkery fuel. This subsidy has made refined fuel circulate a lot more as they often cross borders so now you're feeling the effect. As much as refined fuel are ideal for most engines, the later actually has its advantages like slow burning and not all adulterated fuels harm your engines to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by somehow: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
IamMobisola:

Two hours drive to and fro without traffic 😪😪

Max of 8 liters on a 2 hours drive.

Did you calculate the kilometres you drove?

A liter should give you 12.5km, so do the math.

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Tayosteve(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahaha

He nor dey burn

Na the suffering dey make you think say he dey burn and the huge amount spend on buying a little

Una never see anything

You are very wise, I'm been expecting this comment since. Fuel didn't burn anyhow, na the frustration wey you take buy the fuel and the amount dey make you reason like that

The shege go go round...as in he go do to and fro
Then do looping join

Next time una nor go step into the polling unit with tribalism and sentiments
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
Most times its the rubbish they sell in all these fuel stations.

I met a man that came to fix his range rover where I fix my car. His problem was that he filled his tank of 100 litres with fuel but when the mechanic emptied the contents of the tank, we all saw more than 25 litres of water. The dude almost went berserk.

These fuel people now dilute their fuel with water.

They don't dilute their fuel with water.. grin.

You see somehow, whether through rain or directly from the trucks discharging petroleum products into the ground in fuel stations, underground tanks collect water overtime. The process of extracting that water from the ground tanks is tedious. So most station owners simply ignore the presence of this water or they don't even know that their tanks are carrying water mixed with fuel. They're basically concerned about discharging into the ground and dispensing from the pump. Even the station managers employed never bother about these kind of maintenance issues.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry? / Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.