Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me (22689 Views)

Honda Civic 2008 Refuses To Start After Panel Beater Burn Some Cables. / Advice Me Before I Burn My Money. Benz Wahala / Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by otokx(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Noticed same, it appears the petrol burns faster and the stations underdispense.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Fapemz: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Revolutionary Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery to Transform Nigeria's Power Landscape Amidst Soaring Fuel and Electricity Costs

Akure, 27/06/2023 - In the face of skyrocketing fuel prices and exorbitant electricity tariffs, the power landscape in Nigeria is on the verge of a transformative breakthrough. Introducing the game-changing Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LFP), a beacon of hope for Nigerians seeking an affordable and reliable alternative to traditional power generation options.

With the recent surge in fuel and gas prices, as well as the escalating electricity tariffs, Nigerians are feeling the pinch more than ever. It is in this challenging environment that our range
of LFP battery tagged Cooldipo Mobile Power Solutions (MPS) emerges as a saviour, offering respite from the burden of rising energy costs and ushering in a new era of power independence.

Here's why our MPS is the answer Nigeria has been waiting for:

1. Unbeatable Affordability: Say goodbye to the days of emptying your pockets to fill up on fuel or paying hefty electricity bills. Our battery provides an affordable alternative, liberating you from the clutches of soaring prices. It's time to reclaim control over your energy expenses and experience significant long-term savings.

2. Reliability in the Face of Uncertainty: With frequent fuel shortages and electricity outages plaguing the nation, MPS stands as a beacon of reliability. Say goodbye to interruptions and disruptions in your power supply. Our battery ensures a stable and consistent energy source, providing you with peace of mind and uninterrupted productivity.

3. Eco-Friendly Energy Solution: As the world grapples with the consequences of climate change, it is our responsibility to embrace cleaner and greener energy alternatives. Our battery is an eco-friendly choice, reducing carbon emissions and contributing to a sustainable future. Join the movement towards a cleaner Nigeria and be a part of the solution.

4. Versatility and Adaptability: Our battery is designed to cater to a wide range of power needs. From residential setups to commercial establishments and off-grid applications, it seamlessly integrates with solar panels, NEPA, Generator and other energy sources. It offers you the flexibility to customize and create your own energy ecosystem.

5. Durability and Longevity: We understand the importance of a reliable and long-lasting power solution. LFP battery is built to withstand the test of time, with a robust chemistry which guarantees extended lifespan. It eliminates the need for frequent replacements and maintenance, providing you with a hassle-free and cost-effective energy solution.

The time for change is now. Embrace the power revolution with our lithium battery and bid farewell to the era of frequent change of battery and soaring fuel prices and exorbitant electricity tariffs.
Join us in shaping a brighter future for Nigeria, where power is accessible, affordable, and sustainable.
For inquiries or further information, please contact:
Cooldipo www.cooldipo.com +23480.653.16307

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Tommydare(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ur refineries will be working now if subsidy had been removed earlier U prolly not living in Nigeria. Even as dem don remove am, no refineries will still work. They are doing everything for their own pockets.
INVINCIBLECSP1:
If the current slowpoke occupying the villa had allowed Jonathan to remove this subsidy long ago, all this would have been a thing of the past. Our refineries would be working optimally by now. But politics of hate and bitterness won't allow them to see the future. Now, the fool rushed to remove subsidy without adequate plans. What an slowpoke!!
One thing I am sure if in all thses, those who supports oppressors because of tribalism or religion, will be the most hit. Karma is a damn bitch. If you sow the wind, you reao whirlwind.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Jeyun: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:
I don’t know if its just me.

The way fuel burns now eh is so alarming.
Na condecent una dey buy, that is the by products of Modula refinery, most filling stations are now going for it to make much profit now that the original product is high. They load their tankers in the depot take it to the Stations those who can afford it the original product sell 15,000 litre to them take the tanker to the bush load it with 15,000 litre of condecent and send it back to the society to run their cars. If u are driving a brand new car v8 your name Na sorry after few months. Before now Na for North u go see mostly but since fuel subcidi e dey everywhere now.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by blessgreg: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
I have been complaining this thing. It burn so so fast
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Keji1012(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't think that they dilute their fuel with water. What happens in most cases is that when rain falls, water gets into their underground fuel storage if it's not properlly sealed, their fuel pump will suck the mixture and nozzle will dispense both water and fuel into vehicles' fuel tank.
No filling station will intentionally dilute fuel with water, such will damage customers' car now and not only will they lose customers, their reputation will also go for it and they may be sued for a very serious criminal offence.

Come to Abuja and witness it.. they did it to a friend and he caused them a lot of madness, they had to buy another engine for about three cars that day

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by somehow: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
obinna58:

A liter can as well give you 3km depending on the type of road

Stop calculating by km, u think say Nigeria na London city drive

Except your engine is bad, you bought a bad fuel, issues with oxygen, you're using a V8 or V12 engine, why should an I4-v6 engine give you just 3km per liter?
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Asswipemod: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:
I don’t think it’s water. Maybe water enters their tank.

But the fuel right now is up to something. Only God knows what they mix it with.

Methinks it's mixed with ethanol or some organic compound. They sha have ways of mixing this things.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by sparko1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

I took my car to the mechanic, no issues, I just don't understand, it's like something has been added, it burns so fast.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Asswipemod: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hahaha

He nor dey burn

Na the suffering dey make you think say he dey burn and the huge amount spend on buying a little

Una never see anything

The shege go go round...as in he go do to and fro
Then do looping join

Next time una nor go step into the polling unit with tribalism and sentiments

Damnnn niggar isokay! Find another hustle. Smuggling doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Wanbissaka: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
who else has problems with access bank

money for drugs wey j transfer since on Wednesday, e show error but them debit me. since on Wednesday

two days now, no medication and I am getting worse. i go carry werey enter access bank on Monday
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Asswipemod: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
If the current slowpoke occupying the villa had allowed Jonathan to remove this subsidy long ago, all this would have been a thing of the past. Our refineries would be working optimally by now. But politics of hate and bitterness won't allow them to see the future. Now, the fool rushed to remove subsidy without adequate plans. What an slowpoke!!
One thing I am sure if in all thses, those who supports oppressors because of tribalism or religion, will be the most hit. Karma is a damn bitch. If you sow the wind, you reao whirlwind.

Oh, you're so naive. It's not worth explaining anything to you.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by CaptainFM1: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't think that they dilute their fuel with water. What happens in most cases is that when rain falls, water gets into their underground fuel storage if it's not properlly sealed, their fuel pump will suck the mixture and nozzle will dispense both water and fuel into vehicles' fuel tank.
No filling station will intentionally dilute fuel with water, such will damage customers' car now and not only will they lose customers, their reputation will also go for it and they may be sued for a very serious criminal offence.

The filling station will be damaged too if they add water.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by okewumi: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
Most times its the rubbish they sell in all these fuel stations.

I met a man that came to fix his range rover where I fix my car. His problem was that he filled his tank of 100 litres with fuel but when the mechanic emptied the contents of the tank, we all saw more than 25 litres of water. The dude almost went berserk.

These fuel people now dilute their fuel with water.

Most people doesn't know that the rich is terrible.
[color=#990000][/color] This is what they do and they have being doing it before now but they will increase the concentration after the fuel increase to make double gain.

EVERY PROCESS PLANT HAS SEWAGE or WASTE
They sell this sewage which are also flammable also, to petrol station at middle of night.
When a fuel station receives fuel from depot, they he will dump three quarters of petrol (original) and another truck with sewage/waste will sell the remaining half to them. The fuel eill be adulterated .
But now that fuel price has increased, they may do it 50/50. It is so sad.

DPR and many other agency supposed to follow up where company dump their waste but they do not. And they collect bribe

I will not speak futher so that my employer will not sack me grin. But those that works knows what is happening.

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by ukzenlumbs(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
You are very right...
Swrzz... It has been experimentally proven by me and my friends.
God Almighty will help us in this NIGERIA...
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Judolisco(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

no be only u oh.... I Don tired oh... Jesus christ
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Judolisco(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
RoadMozart:

I met a man that came to fix his range rover where I fix my car. His problem was that he filled his tank of 100 litres with fuel but when the mechanic emptied the contents of the tank, we all saw more than 25 litres of water. The dude almost went berserk.

no cap I can comfirm dis... I go service my nuzzle wetin... Comut no be fuel... I told my mechanic straight up.... Dis stuff no be fuel oh

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Karnice600: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

Dey play. Lol. Shebi you say na burn e dey burn na. Ehen , just wait make Tinubu reach 2nd term, if thunder no fire am, na inside gallon fuel go dey dry up before you carry am reach house.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by waveman2: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Most people don't know the effect of the removal of fuel subsidy to their pockets.I told someone you would start feeling it 3 months into the removal i.e if our refinery don't start working.A smart person would have pressed his calculator check his fuel consumption for the month compare with is earnings and expenditure then you will know if you should drop the car at home and use it only Sundays or within your neighbourhood or turn the car to taxi to share the burden.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by confusedlady: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
I think it is more of a psychological thing. The fuel used to be cheap so nobody was concentrating on the fuel gauge, however now the fuel is expensive people are really watching their fuel gauges. in fact in the estate where I live I no longer hear the noise of generators when PHCN seizes their silly light. Everybody dey manage the darkness like that.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by ComeToJesus: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na only fuel?

Even electricity companies have discreetly reconfigured all the existing prepaid meters to suck the units faster.

Data consumption nko?

Thieves full for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by ogmask: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

I think it has to do with the grade of fuel. Remember we import PMS from different refineries around the world. The lower the octane level the faster it burns. However, this doesn't mean the fuel is inferior to the one with a higher octane level.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by ogmask: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
otokx:
Noticed same, it appears the petrol burns faster and the stations underdispense.

The under-suspense is a killer in this country. Funny how nobody cares not even the govt.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by smasher1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Melkizedeck:
Please change your oil. Use the highest grade to reduce friction and watch your fuel consumption go lower

Change engine oil?
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by TheGift: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
fineboynl:

Your fuel is not burning faster; you might just be buying the same amount in terms of cost but not the same in terms of liters.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by omoiyalayi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
I think say na only me oooo

God have mercy
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by RoadMozart(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mom007:

No one dilutes their fuel with water. Those that sell such fuel have a leakage in their underground tanks. I mean Nigerians are wicked, but not that wicked🙄
They're more wicked than you can imagine. I've seen some myself
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by manuelcc(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
I've also noticed this...I even started suspecting that my catalyst had been stolen, not knowing that this fuel stations are selling nonsense as fuel

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by acorntree(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
somehow:

Max of 8 liters on a 2 hours drive.

Did you calculate the kilometres you drove?

A liter should give you 12.5km, so do the math.

How did you arrived at 12.5km per litre Bec I used it to calculate for my daily fuel and it was accurate despite the fact that my car is even old
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by HITsquad: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
RoadMozart:

See as you dey 100% mean dey talk this thing lol.

And also presenting yourself as a witness. Another mumu person go see am now go tell others...

This is exactly how rumors are spread guys... From one just one guy like this my guy here.

Cars don't run on water man. The car engine would be murdered if even only 5% of the amount of water you mentioned here finds its way to the fuel tank!
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by cyborg123(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
I noticed same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry? / Nigeria’s Driver’s License Accepted In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.