Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46421 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by yusufmurry: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you call for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb.

Who is even guiding these children on their choice of course? How would someone whose 1st & 2nd Choices are Medical related, now jumps into her polytechnic choices with Computer science and pralegal studies?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by sonofElElyon: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Aberdeen96:
Ok

This is illegal
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2023
I be yoruba kee u dia.
grin

AntiTerrorist:
Thank you for blaming Igbos. But don't blame only igbos, blame Yorubas as well. I am Yoruba.

Do you remember sometimes ago, a yoruba lady (student of Babcock University) sneaked into a detention center to have sex with her drug addict boyfriend who was undergoing rehabilitation. In the leaked video, after sex rump with doggie style, as her boyfriend was about to ejaculate, this lady opened her mouth to collect the semen and swallowed it within two seconds as if it is honey or milk.

To cut the long story short, the wayward promiscuous girl is now in abroad, placed on scholarship.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Jayhome24: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Pls people should calm down why these rush? Why trying to send her to UK when this issue yet unresolved and clear? Are you hidding anything relating to this case? If not, then wait let this innocent girl issue clear then she can go to UK.

Pls no need to rush and create certificate scandal in the future for this girl and destroy her chance in the future.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Diddycsbsb: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2023
For any of you accusing this innocent girl of jamb forgery, your generation and your entire generation will never make it in life,. And another man will tarnish the image of any successful child of yours,. And Non of your children will be better than this girl. Even when your train him in highest university, he or she will end becoming a thing of mockery in your various families 👨👦👧👩👴👵, as Una talk say this girl will not have peace of mind because she is igbo and she write✍️ jamb., may trailer jam you when you will be taking your own child to school.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2023
DavidTech23:
Even the girl didn't choose medicine. I'm surprised an A student would opt for pharmacy instead of medicine. LOL
Notice she didn't even pick any school in Igboland. Why can't these people just stop using money to do show off and just build good schools in their underdeveloped states for goodness sake!!!
Shey u see am?
Plenty of them like dt nor dey choose schools for their region.
They had rather choose schools in regions they are 'hated' rather than schools in their backyards where Igbos and ugm show them abundance of 'love'.
cool

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Trustmea: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
biggz82:
I help her pick Canada

Why Canada can u explain further
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Because she's Igbo angry

Why are you people like this
obinna58:

Jamb should better come out and admit their wrong, at least blame a technical failure for the first result, the small innocent girl didn’t forge any result

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Thermodynamics(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.

What if the girl is innocent and Jamb is just trying to cover their ass by victimising her?

From Inec to jamb I do not trust any government body in Nigeria, they are full of liars and thieves.

Igbos are hated in this Country, this is the reason why they have always wanted to leave, see the way Igbos in Lagos were treated during the last election by their fellow black Yoruba brothers/Country men. Nobody tries to leave if they are accepted. The fact that Igbos are clamouring for Biafra till date should tell you what is going on in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by doctorbabs(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
[
THIS USUALLY THERE PROBLEM ALWAYS TRIBALIZED EVERY ISSUES.
quote author=datola post=124202181]Congratulations to the girl. She spoke well in that video.

But which one is 'attack on the entire igbo race' On top wating[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by lebron7(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
BigMamaNaija:

'Village people' have gone digital. See them even on Nairaland. Ndi oso chiegbu!

Everything was wrong with the media trial of this budding star. If she had committed suicide, the best you enemies of progress would have offered would be RIP.

God has helped her to rise above needing JAMB or UTME, let the matter alone na? What do you have against wishing someone well so that good things may come to you also? Let Mmesoma breeeef mbok!
If goats could talk and use phones, an average goat would come up with better opinions than you.
You're so emotional and retarded that you can't deduce that the girl's result is fake, right?
No thoughts in your big empty head

Tell the fraudulent girl to show us her reg number so we know who's wrong
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by goodnessme1(f): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
goslowgoslow:

That is still not enough for Igbos to start claiming victimization, it it has become a norm for them even sometimes in the face of reality...haba! Are Igbos endangered species?
Yes they're endangered species in Nigeria..
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ANNIP: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB behaving like INEC.
Same way INEC stole someone mandate and gave to another, JAMB is stealing someone scores to give another.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JovialRPiller: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
For any of you accusing this innocent girl of jamb forgery, your generation and your entire generation will never make it in life,. And another man will tarnish the image of any successful child of yours,. And Non of your children will be better than this girl. Even when your train him in highest university, he or she will end becoming a thing of mockery in your various families 👨👦👧👩👴👵, as Una talk say this girl will not have peace of mind because she is igbo and she write✍️ jamb., may trailer jam you when you will be taking your own child to school.
Blah blah blah blah
Stop being so emotional and bring actual facts and evidence that shows she wasn't falsifying her results
Yeye
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2023
No zhurr, Nigeria actually won bcus d more an ethnic group glamorize and reward crimes like this d more it is reinforced in d psyche of Nigerians that that this etnic group is dishonest and can't be relief on.

You always take delight in winning the battle at the expense of winning the war.
cool

riverbird:
Shame on all haters of progress.....las las mmesomma won, Nigeria and jamb can shove Thier ban up Thier asseesss
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ODUBEZE: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.
Keep your hate or love to yourself undecided

No one is craving or cares about your feelings undecided

JAMB cannot be a judge in it own case!!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by goodnessme1(f): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2023
richie240:

....and to think that the actual highest scorer in jamb is also igbo o. So where is d attack now biko?

Shebi u see where we find ourselves now.
cool
You find yourself here because of continue attack on Igbo by Nigeria.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by JovialRPiller: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2023
ANNIP:
JAMB behaving like INEC.
Same way INEC stole someone mandate and gave to another, JAMB is stealing someone scores to give another.
Don't worry, you'll be able to reclaim your stolen mandate manhood by 2085
Pitoobi who came distant 3rd will finally be able to prove that he got more votes than Atiku or Asiwaju and reclaim his rightful place! Yes!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by aylipple: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Why always playing the victim card? How's the scrutiny of a student's JAMB/UTME result suddenly an attack on am entire race?
For all intents and purposes, the examination body never mentioned the student's ethnicity nor implied that the controversy is a recurring problem with a particular ethnicity but yes, it has to be an attack on the girl's race coz that's the only way to whip up sentiments and paint the entire incident a tribal witch-hunt.
It's well Nigeria!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Iselogunise: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2023
It still baffles me how we conclude that her doing well is the same as doing well in UTME. Doing well in her circle of pupils below her does not mean she will do well in UTME. If u know the number of schools in the country and the number of people that come first you will understand that is not a yardstick at ALL.

Anyway, it might just be what God has planned for her but we should stop celebrating bad acts.

ODUBEZE:

Better! Before the toxicity in Nigeria frustrate her destiny undecided

Shior shocked shocked shocked shocked

If this is not personal, I hope JAMB can now rest undecided

Mmesoma, pick Canada ooooo, I wish you the very best!

Modified:

Are you aware that this same girl has been doing well in her academics before she had an encounter with Jamb Do your findings undecided

Don't just speak for speaking sakes undecided

Examination board wey dey sell result to the highest bidder undecided they better not expose themselves before their victims come for them undecided

No be this same JAMB talk say snake swallow their money (N36M cash shocked shocked shocked) one time

It is well undecided
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by riverbird: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
richie240:
No zhurr, Nigeria actually won bcus d more an ethnic group glamorize and reward crimes like this d more it is reinforced in d psyche of Nigerians that thatbethnic group is dishonest and can't be relief on.

You always take delight in winning the battle at the expense of winning the war.
cool

Oga jamb new the issue was from Thier sight but they never wanted to admit it cos it will put a vote of no confidence on the body so Thier easiest get away ticket was to frame the innocent girl knowing she has no voice of her own but I like her confidence cos she never agreed to jamb's allegations on her.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Dittodat: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Rubbish trash eye service. Always clowning 🤡
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by rottennaija(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19

Wouldn't she need to fill hundreds of form including visa applications? Wouldn't she need police reports? You guys will be shocked when the foreign schools refuse to offer her admission due to this fraud. Una no want learn.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by eltaforce: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Good news!!! I strongly believe this girl's story. JAMB can de-escalate this whole drama by letting the right authority do their Job. (Investigate)

To the young girl if you are sincerely sure. Never give up. Everything is already turning to a better story for u.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by olamike02: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
I've not seen an Igbo trader that's is trust worthy. I'm not surprised that they didn't see anything wrong in the evil the girl did.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Kukutenla: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

This says are SoR is Enugu while the claim around is that she's from Anambra
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Radopaul(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
[/color][img][color=#000099][/img][/color] She looks guilty to me and she knows about it she need to be arrested because she will also corrupt the new generation undecided[color=#000099][img][/color][/img][color=#000099] She looks guilty to me and she knows about it she need to be arrested because she will also corrupt the new generation
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by rottennaija(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
geoworldedu:
Wow! It's a nice gesture. I hope the promise is not an audio promise for recognition sha.
This will not take her anywhere.
Here are the reasons. This is a case of fraud. she would need to fill hundreds of form including visa applications? she would need police reports? You guys will be shocked when the foreign schools refuse to offer her admission due to this fraud.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by justmondris: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

This is the updated score. Innoson motors investigated her result by checking it online befire they gave her the schoolarship.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
DeShineShine:
With fake results? These people can't but just amusing always. You can get that result for yourself if you download 'Fake JAMB Result' on Play Store and put all the figures you want, the same format of result that Ejikeme has will be produced for your immediately. She has fake result and you people are defending her instead of her to expose those that introduced her to fake App.
-------------------------------------------------------

Ndi speculators, over to una!
cool
riverbird:

Oga jamb new the issue was from Thier sight but they never wanted to admit it cos it will put a vote of no confidence on the body so Thier easiest get away ticket was to frame the innocent girl knowing she has no voice of her own but I like her confidence cos she never agreed to jamb's allegations on her.

Toks2008:

What if the error is from Jamb?

Software malfunction

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ODUBEZE: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Iselogunise:
It still baffles me how we conclude that her doing well is the same as doing well in UTME. Doing well in her circle of pupils below her does not mean she will do well in UTME. If u know the number of schools in the country and the number of people that come first you will understand that is not a yardstick at ALL.

Anyway, it might just be what God has planned for her but we should stop celebrating bad acts.

The same way you concluded that the girl was guilty

She bought the scratch card

The bar code read another name on her result

Is it not possible that they wanted to change her result but the girl checked her result on time before they achieve their aim

JAMB knew about the software that students use to alter results and they did nothing to authenticate or differentiate theirs

You too think am!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / “I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.