Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya (84161 Views)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by immortalmortal: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Not worth it at all. I'd rather pay a lot less for a non virgin. meanwhile can your father/family afford this bride price? Families should stop putting up bride price they can't afford.

2 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Waffarianman(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2023
D,s potorpotor calling herself vgin were everywhere don scatter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by ItisWell22(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information

She’s Nigerian.

Studied law at Abia state university and got called to the Nigerian bar some 2 years back.

Resides in Umuahia with her parents.

Her mum is a magistrate or so…

15 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by seniorgozman(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2023
I only need peace of mind not virgin in my marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Tunde835(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:
The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock,
while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html
Nobody asked to marry you

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Tunde835(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
immortalmortal:
Not worth it at all. I'd rather pay a lot less for a non virgin. meanwhile can your father/family afford this bride price? Families should stop putting up bride price they can't afford.
She's not a virgin I've seen her on Facebook.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Adabestseason(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iam serious i want to see a certified true of your virginity $15m is small make $100m,great lady
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Lovilla(f): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Isnt that too much?
Lol Me nko? Be like say me too collect.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by kmaster007: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make she dey play
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by BlueShirtGuy: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by BrotherFolake: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
😎

You can never take away whoring from an Olosho.

Olosho always shows her true identity wherever she finds herself.

Olosho is an Olosho, always Olosho and remains Olosho.

If only Men could be like me undecided
😎

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Everyone is desperate for ATTENTION these days!

How boring and mundane does a person's life have to get for him/her to just decide that doing or saying dumb shit online is the way to go??!

Where do y'all even have the time for such nonsense, to begin with??!

This Gen-Z ehn!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Philipmoon2(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
On behalf of E No Concern Us Association of Nigeria (ENCUAN) we want to say dis matter no truly concern us 🙌🤝

3 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by joenor(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok we hear till when meno step in....
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Basicend: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let me say this. . From experience, marrying a virgin is not a guarantee of good wife. .

Although, it's a commendable sacrifice.

This one already has an entitlement mentality and it is written on her face. . Most are arrogant and will later. . .Hmm.

Just try and get clear God's leading and signature to your union.

11 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by finallybusy: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Okay.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Nobleou(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
So, virginity has a price tag...
15million is too small, keeping it for eternity is worth more

3 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
I smell fraud. 🤥🤥🤥
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Lunar2010: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:
The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html

Ashawo was once a virgin.

How is your own special?

3 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by specialmati(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh lord protect the men
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Anny69: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nairaland moderators would just push anything to the front page. That's a catfish account, she didn't say so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by undisputedKOC: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Igbo people and lies are like fish and water; they can't do without lying. Igbos are the biggest liars in the world.

The average Igbo girl loses her virginity or gets deflowered around the age of 6 yrs old... usually by their fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, gatemen, and so on.

So you can imagine how fantastically laughable it to see this ashawo claiming virgin. It is a known fact that Ig o women have the highest population of cheap prostitutes in the world. Wetin Igbo girls no go see for prostitution. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by izubext007: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
what is the different between dick and cucumber or Love Machine or finger or plantain?

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Come back when you turn 30 and tell us how much your bride price is again.

We'll be ready to listen then.

4 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Kazeem47(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
There's difference between Virgin and those that do Virginity Reassignment.Hanty,which one are you?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
Isnt that too much?

Lol
Me nko?
Be like say me too collect.

Trust me... If Nigerian men were ready and willing to pay just a hundredth of that amount for a true Virgin, sexual immorality would disappear forever in Naija! grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Kexman99: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Werey tutu

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Oduok(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Those that are virgins don't say it

2 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Kazeem47(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Marry yourself na, fine girl with a glow-rious big thigh cheesy
I saw what you did there grin

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by SleekyP(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
You worth more than sweety that’s if t truly you’re a virgin.

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Munamu: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Olarewaju89:
See person that call herself virgin. She's going back to collect another round...
Mumu

Another fake product from Nnewi cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by phemmyfour: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

She's forcing it
Clout chaser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.