Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya (84215 Views)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by kenechukwuori(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2023
About 90% of female lawyers leaves their marriage...always quoting unnecessary jargon.

Marry a female lawyer to your own peril.

Even if your bride prize is #50, Oyo is your name!

All the student lawyers I lived with then in UNEC were just bunch of jokers
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by goodmike7: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information

She is. igbo
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by godofuck231: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2023
With enough dilddo and vibratorrs firing her , she's still dosent know a man abi? Ok make she use that black dress show her chest , saggy breakfast
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by fmlee: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Make it $150 millions dollar
ExAngel007:
The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Lasisi2023: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2023
If catch this babe. Heh i Go destroy day her virginity and rock her world
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Okay na
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Govocrete: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Keep it up as a virgin man will be born with a golden spoon and tooth in 2065.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Longman8: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Hahahahaha! No worry when she will resort to "Just bring anything u have" no be person go tell her.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Odogwu70: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Na the girl be this 👇👇👇

A property at a take-away price.
Very accesssible.
Tastefully built with window blinds and 2 masters bedroom.
Description: 2bedroom and uncompleted self-con all in a one-half plot,fenced.
Owner: Young man who has spent 2 decades abroad .
Location:Port harcourt can be accessed by three major routes .
Agent:Mr Kings(It is our work)
as well, kingsleydieudonne@gmail.com
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Olarewaju89: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Odogwu70:

A property at a take-away price.
Very accesssible.
Tastefully built with window blinds and 2 masters bedroom.
Description: 2bedroom and uncompleted self-con all in a one-half plot,fenced.
Owner: Young man who has spent 2 decades abroad .
Location:Port harcourt can be accessed by three major routes .
Agent:Mr Kings(It is our work)
as well, kingsleydieudonne@gmail.com

OK bro.

I had bought land in ogun state already, and I have started work already.

Thanks. Maybe if i see buyer, I will let you know.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by riczy(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Use d virginity pay house rent for PH, Ozuor!
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information

Y is u don’t know her stop lying, go to IG and handle, she’s igbo
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by JALOZIE: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
ahhahahahhhah .i laugh in latin. shmm grin grin grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Revolva(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
This type is a liar .....when she must be in her younger age in secondary school.na dem type dem de bang for class
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by gidado14(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
ExAngel007:

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html
my mother too na virgin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Merry100: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Awesome01:
I'm interested dearie. I've been searching a long time for a virgiin to marry.

I'm ready to use my house to take the 15m loan to pay the bride price. But to proof that you are a virgin as you publicly claim.

Kindly display the said commodity (VIRGINITY) openly,and publicly to show transparency. So I can be sure of what I'm buying. Sorry, I've been scammed so many times. I need to see it to believe it. Contact me through my DM pls.
The decision to preserve one's virginity is often rooted in religious beliefs. Virginity is a personal attribute, it does not hold any economic value. From a business perspective, it is nonsensical to assign a monetary worth to virginity. It does not contribute any tangible value to a relationship, it does not strengthen or enhance a relationship and it is not even a trait or a character.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by shineeye1: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Merry100:

The decision to preserve one's virginity is often rooted in religious beliefs. Virginity is a personal attribute, it does hold any economic value. From a business perspective, it is nonsensical to assign a monetary worth to virginity because it does not contribute any tangible value to a relationship, it does not strengthen or enhance a relationship and it is not even a trait or a character.

You are miserably wrong! Virginity of any mature and exposed lady is a profound trait of character. It is in fact the bedrock of marital relationship and by extension of society. The blindness to this fact is the bane of modern westernized societies. A person who grew to physical maturity , overcoming all temptations to violate self is most likely a stable and reliable life partner.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
I thought she said she won't marry now.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Merry100: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
shineeye1:

You are miserably wrong! Virginity of any mature and exposed lady is a profound trait of character. It is in fact the bedrock of marital relationship and by extension of society. The blindness to this fact is the bane of modern westernized societies. A person who grew to physical maturity , overcoming all temptations to violate self is most likely a stable and reliable life partner.
Anyone can be a virgin. You don't have to be talented or studious to be one; it's not as challenging as studying for a math exam. Once you are motivated, you will gain the ability to say no to sex. Each virgin has their own motivations. Some are simply influenced by the perceived physical benefits that preachers and relationship speakers often emphasize. Stop deceiving yourself—virginity itself is neither a character nor a trait. Although a lady with good character and traits may be influenced by those qualities to maintain her virginity, virginity cannot influence a virgin to develop good character or traits.

Do you actually think it is wise for a guy to borrow money solely for the purpose of marrying a virgin?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by DJANGOTBG: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Confiture:

Na Owerri she dey? Abeg yarn us more

Umuahia! The pages y’all been following on IG and Twitter are fake pages. The real Ifunanya ain’t say none of this..
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by cezarman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oh fucck! angry

One mumu mod has brought this girl to Nairaland angry

Ashawo Nairaland angry
Tribalistic Nairaland angry
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by drnoel: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

She can marry herself
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Bobage16(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
If u de far , come close, if u wan see if yu go chop meat, maybe u fit chill with her if u meet am casually for hangout,
PapaNnamdi:

Your what??

This sweet meat...
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Fantazy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na hunger go kill am for the marriage, when the man empty his account on bride price.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yea! Me too, i am also a virgin, bullshit!
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Thomasankara(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2023
[/color]just imagine how a lawyer dey behave o,u sure say Igbo never turn her head[color=#770077]
thesilentman:
Another proof that majority of women dont have any valuable quality to give in a relationship apart from that bottomless pit.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Thomasankara(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2023
[/color]she's a lawyer in Nigeria[color=#770077]
PapaNnamdi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.