Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya (84143 Views)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by shininglight78(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maybe David will marry you as second wife.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Allisgud: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dey play,Dem go soon beg one old man for ur village make him come manage u,even Ned nwoko networth no reach 15m$
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Adanac(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
This lawyer wey Dem bang last month for our hotel with condom everywhere the Yan dust!
If u believe this, check ur sanity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by DJANGOTBG: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
I’ve bleeped her. In Owerri. If I’m lying, let me die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Caseless: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
No be she leak nude recently?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Doings04: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Virgin with all this big thigh🤣🤣🤣

Doctor
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by ChukwukaEze: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
If the man is a virgin nko?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by E2000: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Satanic agent will bad mouth her and discourage others from the pursuit of virtue
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by kingyang: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:
The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html

Of what economical values is her virginity? Make she try do advert for middle east , not here
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Poleski: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
$15 million, really? Because your ọtụ is filled with diamond or what?
I believe she's delusional.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Confiture: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
DJANGOTBG:
I’ve bleeped her. In Owerri. If I’m lying, let me die!
Na Owerri she dey? Abeg yarn us more

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Confiture: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Adanac:
This lawyer wey Dem bang last month for our hotel with condom everywhere the Yan dust!
If u believe this, check ur sanity!
Really. I thought she's not a Nigerian. Yarn us more abeg

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Bobage16(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information
people use her pictures for scam a lot, but she exists for real, she's even a lawyer, graduated from absu, like 3 years ago, she's been called to bar, na my neighbor here in abia.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by HRMK: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
YOU WOULD TO AN AMERICAN!NOT A NIGERIAN!!
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Goddyrichie(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
eteebanky1:
The lady is ugly
u think say make woman yellow or white is d finest abi abeg her black is beautiful more than yellow or white I love her shape 🥵❤️

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Blazadenise(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
15 naira she mean ........
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by stampo: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
You go tey for house o ..

No let ARSENAL price you o
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by XAUBulls: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Olarewaju89:
See person that call herself virgin. She's going back to collect another round...
Mumu
cheesy grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Mozhac(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
$15million for this chain smoker😂🤣😅

ExAngel007:

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by PapaNnamdi: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bobage16:
people use her pictures for scam a lot, but she exists for real, she's even a lawyer, graduated from absu, like 3 years ago, she's been called to bar, na my neighbor here in abia.

Your what??

This sweet meat...
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by 042reports(f): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Interesting when you know she is a Lawyer and A SAN. Na just lifestyle
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by mordred44: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Las las na ashawowo you go do
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by cardoctor(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Very cheap like dat?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Cassandraloius: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Kazeem47:

I saw what you did there grin
grin sharp guy.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Haveyoueatentod: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2023
No be that kpekus wey you done finger tire when you dey baff grin grin grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by wildernessVoice: 2:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Just negedu virgin

Check her on FB and judge her claim
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Snapdrag0n: 4:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Well as a medic, Anatomically & Physiologically aspect matters here. We know a girl who is close to being a virgin first on sighting her neck and mouth.

The wider her mouth, the wider her pu**y
The deeper her suprasternal notch or jugular notch the large, visible dip in between the neck of ladies, between the clavicles (shoulder neck region) just above the manubrium of the sternum. The deeper her V**na.
It's not 💯 accurate, but this is one aspect to consider. Compare this with babies or young children not having sex before you'll see how close it's.
Finally, from her look if not edited she might be close to being a virgin as claimed (60%). Not all beautiful girls "gives in" so early.

Some rich homes, it's hard for them because from school to house, church or mosque... security are always following. Also not all mastu***b.
The poor girls can also control themselves due to experience from rival friends or family background.

Tip: She has exposed herself now to crazy politicians who don't care about their constituency funds especially when a beautiful pant is open.

Lessons: I have 3 sisters, the eldest got married remaining two. These two are twins. A year after the eldest was married, one of the twins (i knew was a virgin) was taken immediately while the other is trying to amend her ways to get a good man after 4yrs.

"There's respect when you marry a virgin wife, even the manner of approach when you guys quarrel is entirely different. Men tend to be humble while the virgin wife is stubborn"
. Unfortunately, I may not marry one because I understand not all girls will remain virgin even after reading this in 3yrs to come.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by MrBroke(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2023
If na only pussy you won offer me then you are useless cause pussy is everywhere.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by adekola02(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Madam d Law... Go and disflower yourself and then come back with the actual bride price jooor....
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Umadam: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2023
If I have that money I will pay, She worth it.... a graduate virgin in Nigeria?? Impossible turned possible...
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Buffalo2(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2023
jaeyking:
fi fi
Imagination
grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by samsard(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information
She's Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.