Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya (84180 Views)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by obontami: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Clout chasing hoe ... grin

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Mrfeel: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information
She's Nigerian igbo girl
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Virgin with all this big thigh🤣🤣🤣

Werey!

Wetin concern virginity with big thighs.

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:
The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html

virgin ko if this gal is a virgin ! let tinubu not wake up tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
What other skills does she bring to the table aside from virginity.

In marriage, there are millions of other things more important than being a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by cococandy(f): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
sukkot:
cococandy come carry ya sister oooo

Lol. I don’t mind claiming her. She’s gorgeous

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by dreu2fine(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html
Who virgin help
Your bar mouth self show us say u
U get carats broblem $15m.
Go sleep
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by sukkot: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
cococandy:

Lol. I don’t mind claiming her. She’s gorgeous
grin yeah she is
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by 2016easy2017: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
She is oooo. So long as she's yet to be a baby mama
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Kingzjayzee: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Virgin Atlantic
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by blueghost(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
indirectly she is telling you she's up for sale. the highest bidders gets her.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by fabolousneyo: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Person wey dey high on colors steady,virgin indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by AfonjaConehead: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Crazy damsel...
She's got big sexxie legs...I love girls with big legs.. first thing I look in a woman's frame are her legs...

This is what some in"be"seals,losers will see and call yamlegs simply cos their Muibatu mulikat,tawa,biliki are all fowl chicken legs grin !D grin

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by greypencils: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
So if I was given a choice to either choose 15 million USD or choose your pussy, You think I would choose your pussy? Abi this thing pass pussy?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information

Na igbo girl. The thing is, I strongly doubt she is a virgin. if you go her Tiktok page, you go shout sweet jesus. shocked
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Awesome01(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
I'm interested dearie. I've been searching a long time for a virgiin to marry.

I'm ready to use my house to take the 15m loan to pay the bride price. But to proof that you are a virgin as you publicly claim.

Kindly display the said commodity (VIRGINITY) openly,and publicly to show transparency. So I can be sure of what I'm buying. Sorry, I've been scammed so many times. I need to see it to believe it. Contact me through my DM pls.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by tnerro1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Do you know how many high class hook up girls that money go cover?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Kemadealadire(f): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tell them oh, funny how there are people who wouldn't mind.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Basicend: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
ugofulfilled:

She's a Nigerian. She's very recently suspended by NBA for her numerous immodest and unclad pictures on the cyber space

If she does that... Them why is she claiming virgin? Hope she is mentally OK?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by rickleye: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Are you a property?
That’s $30k
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by SonofGod231: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
She just won trend as men no dey see her hk bonanzas.
Person wey dey dance dance for my visuals.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Godfather898989: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Girls wey fine pass u the act blue film stop pride wetin be $15M?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by CaptMarvel(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
That one na chicken change 😌
ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by FireUpNow(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Internet madness and virginity for sale. Who wan buy?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Vitally123: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who checked it? Empty vessels make the loudest noise! Those who are intact don't even make noise about their status. Talk is cheap all for traffic, hey?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by ukaface(f): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
I love her
My namesake

I love her mentality
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by achimendy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

She's too cheap.......
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Charx122: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

Nice one sweet girl but is very clear that you will end up getting married to yourself .. Even Dangote won't even think about using such money for marriage .. $15m for bride price, I can only imagine what the wedding is gonna be like. Well is only wishful thinking good luck to you and your tight pussy..
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
😔
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by okoroemeka(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

come on,for $1million dollars I can have a harem of 10 fresh virgin girls,virginity is not a yardstick to judge the character of a woman,only insecure men does that
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by ugofulfilled(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Basicend:

If she does that... Them why is she claiming virgin? Hope she is mentally OK?
I wouldn't know. I don't remember her handle on twitter otherwise I would have shared so you check her out yourself. As for being mentally ok, well I wouldn't know since a lot persons can do or say anything just to trend. She wants to drive traffic hence her virginity post.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Pootle: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
may the strongest thunder firer you there undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.