Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya (84213 Views)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Johans2023: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
shortgun:

How do you know she's not a virgin? Just curious 🤔
just look at her carefully you will know that she is not a virgin.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Bodexinvest: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Obviously she doesn't know what USD15m is.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Bodexinvest: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
N15m is fine.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by ofuonyebi: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
how do you wan me...oh sorry that blind fucking man to believe that youre a virgin for that price of #15m?
you mean there is no yet a big hole under those bambam tulu legs?

tell it to the desperate men of odem ...but not for the wise.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by EnterpriseMan: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
at 40 it will be free of charge with abeg grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by BluntCrazeMan: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:
The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

The announcement raised eyebrows and sparked a heated debate among online users, with some expressing shock, while others questioned the sincerity of her claim.

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html

Virgin??
Maybe..

But this lady is an attention addict..
Her level of attention-seeking is out of this world.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by DrDunamis(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:

Controversial Nigerian lawyer, Ifunanya Excel, has taken to Twitter to reveal the cost of her brideprice.

In a tweet that caught the attention of many netizens, Ifunanya boldly declared, “My bride price is $15 million.”

Ifunanya went on to explain that her virginity was the primary factor behind the exorbitant sum demanded for her hand in marriage.

She wrote;

“My Bride Price is $15 Million because I’m still a virgin,” seeking to justify the astronomical figure.

See Post Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/240719/my-bride-price-is-15m-because-im-still-a-virgin-po.html

Is she putting herself up for sale?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Kuramushe(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
You go tey tey taya till you become ghost grandma.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by millionboi2: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Virgin with all this big thigh🤣🤣🤣
it irritates me... tufiakwa,I almost vomit here
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by millionboi2: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
eteebanky1:
The lady is ugly
very ugly and dirty
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by iukpe: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
N15m virgin wey de post naked pics online. shocked shocked

ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by millionboi2: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Igbo people and lies are like fish and water; they can't do without lying. Igbos are the biggest liars in the world.

The average Igbo girl loses her virginity or gets deflowered around the age of 6 yrs old... usually by their fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, gatemen, and so on.

So you can imagine how fantastically laughable it to see this ashawo claiming virgin. It is a known fact that Ig o women have the highest population of cheap prostitutes in the world. Wetin Igbo girls no go see for prostitution. undecided

your hate for Igbos will land you in jail some day.... screenshot this post bcuz it will happen.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Gbeng30(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
well I'm not surprise, from the look of things you're a species of baby Mama not a wife,So you can even ask More
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Ashirioluwa: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
That’s your parents or family quoted price, but i offer 150000 naira
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by gudugudumeje: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Crazy world you can live in? What a shame that you are proving to the world that you can sell yourself to the highest bidder. Nor is your family name of any value to you. Too bad !! Damn too bad.
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
No be only virgin. Werey wey get only fan page grin

3 Likes

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Annistars: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Yes u are
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by K4diamond: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Well deserved Ify
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by slimmax: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Na the girl be this 👇👇👇

Abeg you sabi the photographer wey take this pics? I wan ask am one question whether him collect money as payment, or him....
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by stanleymakavelli: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
How much is pussy tightener again ? Just asking for a friend
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Olarewaju89: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
slimmax:

Abeg you sabi the photographer wey take this pics? I wan ask am one question whether him collect money as payment, or him....

grin
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Olarewaju89: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
No be only virgin. Werey wey get only fan page grin

This girl don finally enter market cry

Abeg remove those pictures pls
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Napata77: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
Another proof that majority of women dont have any valuable quality to give in a relationship apart from that bottomless pit.

Can you imagine?

Ordinary pussy I go pay 15 million dollars.

Even if I be Dangote I go chase this useless ashewo commot from my front.

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Gtwix: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Virgin! What about the Rainbowz? shocked undecided I come in peace
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Sprints3: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
I knw this lady, her photos are used by different scammers, she is not even Nigerian, stop the mis information
you are right bro she ain't Nigerian. The first time I heard of her had to do some digging realized she ain't naija. Reddit will help. Same way people dey scam guys with that ivory coast chick poupemimi
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by Goldbw122(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Even if she is a virgin, can she stay in the marriage?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by NovusHomo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
ExAngel007:

She wrote;

See Post Below;

So, who is for sale; you or your 'virginity'?
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by MacDani(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Effect of cheap drugs highest
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by adabaraabdul: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Oga, check the picture i post and judge by yourself.

Don't disturb me again abeg.
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by artdealer: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Even if you are a virgin, that will mean you are an amateur in the other room. At this stage, she should be paying for apprenticeship.

Anyway, joke aside, I think I know this lady. But if I talk now, the thing I know about this thing, people will drag me like generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-Wf0T8548
Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by cjscon(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Her ex boyfriend will just be smiling on seeing this useless post

1 Like

Re: My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya by adabaraabdul: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
jmoore:
A bride to be doesn't fix a brideprice for herself.

Your father and mother are the ones that should say that.

Therefore, I put it to you that you are not a virgin but a scam.
Senior judge 😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.