Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm (33773 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by googlelove: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
seunayantokun:
Go and do your fowls farming where there are less human fouls - move to Canada.

In fact, some farm jobs may grant you an opportunity of permanent residency. First get a visitor visa; when you get there, quickly search and get a farm job - the job offer will open a way for a change to a work visa. You take it up from there. It

The Internet is your friend, please.
Do you know anyone who was successful via this route?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by OlawaleBammie: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
akube34:
do you already have a path to coming to Canada or you just Dey start
Bro a just wan start my processing
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Larry1960: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
pweeryambre:

Its even too much

Lolz have you not seen the floating of the Naira you need like minimum #28,000 cad
Do the conversion with the current rate
#10,000 cad for maintenance
Miscellaneous #3,000cad
Minimum tuition fees #15,000 cad
There are few courses that you can get tuition fees of less than #15,000cad
With the exchange rate today, one needs like 16m-17m for Canada
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Sirchiboy: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.
How did you make your 10m
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by bigcasava1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
There's job in Canada nobody will witch hunt you, but if you open that poultry here in Nigeria, na village people go visit those chicken and you know the outcome.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by abuhusna1: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

Nothing has changed

You’re still an Ekuke
You be bad belle. The guy is adventurous and eager for success encourage him
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Earthstorms(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:
Evening everyone, I’m a young guy of about 22 and i graduated in 2021 from Delsu, after which I traveled to Cape Town last year and got a 3 years residency permit but I’m currently in Nigeria because the rent was too high and I wasn’t doing anything other than staying at home daily and money wasn’t coming in anymore like it used to so I went back to Nigeria.

Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s best I travel to Canada to further my studies basically work and study or stay back home here in Nigeria and start an extensive agricultural project; livestock’s & poultry(I’ve lands for that already)

Guys pls help me out I’m just so confused I just sit at home everyday doing nothing while I’m waiting for this Nysc letter it’s so boring.

As someone who has lived in several countries and has started several businesses in Nigeria and some other countries, I will advise you to be a very patriotic Nigerian by forgetting about chicken business and moving to Canada.

School and work in Canada and send money to your folks back in Nigeria.

That way you will be contributing meaningfully to Nigeria's GDP through your remittance.

If your stay back and rear chicken, then you might regret it when hatcheries sell diseased Day old chicks to you that will ruin your investment or if the poultry business fail due to the many risks involved in running a business in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Ayo8(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
How about…Relocate to Canada and start the poultry farm there…
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by abuhusna1: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrDoGood:

If you didn't grow, others did. I wonder what's your benefit for trying to drag him online.

NL is actually loosing it
True guy. 2017 I was very poor but 6 years after I am very comfortable and happy with what God has given me. Na who give up Bleep up

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Robertgreene1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

Bros the truth is that the 10mili won't be enough to get u to Canada...and if u become desperate...all those travel agents go chop the money finish..and even if u do get there...what of work?..plus the bitter cold and loneliness?
But l can introduce you to a very profitable rice bizneess which u can run with just 2mili..then you can use like 1mili or less sef to plant plaintains since u got the land already
Food biz is the only sure biz in naija right now cus people must eat no matter what
Then after like a year or two when the biz don mature Wella...u can then put someone u trust in charge of d biz while u travel out.
Contact me on 09029541178 if you are interested...
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Azizi72(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Canada is better if t's for study and work at less they have stable economy.

Staying back to do farming it's also good if you've mattered the trade and would make it a mechanised farming making sure also that you have outlets for your products.

Good Luck.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Exceed15: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I will rather advise you to stay back home and focus on your agric business. Tinubu economic policies will favour everyone with time. Canada can never be better than home. Nigeria is our home and we will build it together.

Op, pls ignore this advice. He's your enemy of progress.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Fab21: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
tyinfinity:
If you don't mind let me check for you if your destiny is in Nigeria or overseas .so that you will not make mistake you will regret.someone relocated to UK and she was set ablaze by her white neighbor.08063741763.your name mother's name and 500 naira

grin..

Haha!
Like seriously?

What's the #500 for?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Exceed15: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
My friend will pack your things and move to Canada where the system places value on you. Nigeria is not getting better.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by pweeryambre: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Larry1960:

Lolz have you not seen the floating of the Naira you need like minimum #28,000 cad
Do the conversion with the current rate
#10,000 cad for maintenance
Miscellaneous #3,000cad
Minimum tuition fees #15,000 cad
There are few courses that you can get tuition fees of less than #15,000cad
With the exchange rate today, one needs like 16m-17m for Canada
10million is more than enough for one person biko.. People have started with less than that in Canada sef.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Fruit4me: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
airprince:

pls travel to Canada , aside from making money abroad at least exposure is another good thing. Don’t take advice from any nairalander telling b u to stay back, don’t stay back, go! Canada awaits you. Abeg borrow me 200k make I add join my business 😁
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by franchasofficia: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Canada will do you more good...

Due the suffering in Nigeria, if you start the poultry farming, in less than 4yrs you will resemble the fowls you are rearing.

The day people wey dey thief fowl go come, dem fit do mistake thief you join, even when you dey shout i be human being, the sound wey dem go dey hear na fowl sound, because condition don turn you to fowl.
This advice will favor me and my family, op ronu oh cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Righthussle: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
YelloweWest:

Nobody giving your kid's free world class education and paying 2m naira month to pack shiit here tho.

All shiit packing is not equal undecided

Sh.i.t na Sh.i.t.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by franchasofficia: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Georgejeez:

grin grin grin let the Fowl breaffff
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Fruit4me: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gandrova:
Bros I swear with Almighty God, am into poultry Business also. The day my hand go touch Visa even to Dubai not to talk about Canada that's hot cake I will personally dash all my neighbors and friends the chicken all. I don vermose be that.
See you in Toronto.
my bro is also into poultry business and I swear he complains everyday.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Zane2point4(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Edipet:
When one Bird die or person come price your Bird 2k for birth worth 5k. Na that time your eye go clear. You go remember Canada

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Ronjule: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zoom to Canada
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SirLakes: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Akalia:
Na u dey play because u lack ideas.

Okay....sodiq grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Zane2point4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Due the suffering in Nigeria, if you start the poultry farming, in less than 4yrs you will resemble the fowls you are rearing.

The day people wey dey thief fowl go come, dem fit do mistake thief you join, even when you dey shout i be human being, the sound wey dem go dey hear na fowl sound, because condition don turn you to fowl.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Larry1960: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
pweeryambre:

10million is more than enough for one person biko.. People have started with less than that in Canada sef.

Lolz more than enough seems you don't know how much tuition fees are in Canada

I CAD is now #583 naira
cCad is no more #333 naira
Abeg tell me any tuition fees that is less than let's say 12000 cad in Canada ?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Fruit4me: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:

omg 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by biafranrealson: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
.....as if canada is going to warri
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by Gandrova: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fruit4me:
my bro is also into poultry business and I swear he complains everyday.
It is a suicide business if you are not financially stable.
The Chickens consume feeds alot.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by gbaskiboy: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
taylor89:

See who wan invest 10million

On your recent thread you said you was tired saying at home

Werey
He made the post since 2017 October 25, that was close to 6 years now. Go and verify
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by MrDoGood(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
abuhusna1:

True guy. 2017 I was very poor but 6 years after I am very comfortable and happy with what God has given me. Na who give up Bleep up

I'm happy for you man.

Back to your question.
If your budget for traveling to Canada to further your studies is 10m, I'll suggest you go to Europe instead. For me, Europe has more opportunities that Canada. When I say Europe, I'm not talking about UK.
I'm talking about schengen countries.

Malta is a very good one. Poland is cool as well. I'm calling out little countries cos it's easier to get your PR. You can even relocate to Malta through the Job route. Do your research online and choose what's best for you. Except if you don't like Europe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by SirLakes: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
TheGift:

Start your poultry farm , and grow it to the point where you can fly to Canada whenever you want.

Dey play grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by liamjakes247: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
What did you study, Canada is good for medical students &

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong / FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.