Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge (13568 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / PDP Spent N2.5bn On Presidential Poll Adverts, APC N728m – Report / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by bossinie: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

[s]Who told you state funds was spent on the project?[/s]

”Of the N50 billion long- term finanacing raised by Lekki Concession Company

Part of the challenge we are bedeviled with as Nigerians is the type you are displaying "self imposed ignorance",since you have an identified defect in realistic deductive reasoning i will help you out.

Where do you think "LCC" got their financing from?? Who did you think guaranteed the funds?? Or you think you can obtain a loan as small as 1M naira from any Nigeria bank without collateral?? And you know whoever guarantees the principal sum guarantees the accrue-able interests for the loan period,i am sure you do not know this.

In these days of what i call technical financing all you need is a guarantor like any known industrialist,political figure or serving public servant who is in charge of one of the government treasury to stand behind you & Viola!! and the funds you require will be handed over to you.

Btw, you can not spend just 700 mill on that project, you might as well do it for free, y'all need to slow down with rhetorics

Sadly,you are not a builder,a civil or construction engr. definitely not a contractor so posting the above comments portrays your incompetence to discuss such matters with me.
@Eko-Ile i am truly surprised at your blatant display of ignorance,however my challenge still stands except you are part of this conspiracy otherwise,then forward this message to them. smiley
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
bossinie:

@Eko-Ile i am truly surprised at your blatant display of ignorance,however my challenge still stands except you are part of this conspiracy otherwise,then forward this message to them. smiley

God will bless you mightily for your responses to that faeces soaked buffoon. He's too busy sucking up the faeces from Fashola's rectum to know ANYTHING about ANYTHING, except what he's paid to come and tell us here by Fashola and his lover, "Bola Tinubu".

On the subject of who guaranteed the loan, you'd be shocked if I take you a little further by telling you that of the $382m LCC supposedly "borrowed", $42m was taken directly from the coffers of Lagos State Government. Proof:

http://www.ainewswire.com/?p=385

It used to be on Standard Bank of South Africa's website, but they removed it recently, probably due to requests by Bola Tinubu's cronies in LASG and LCC, but thankfully, other newswires copied it verbatim from the Standard Bank website. grin grin.

Furthermore, all the loans were collateral backed: 1500 hectares of prime land, taken from the owners, the indigenes of Fowoseje, Iwerekun and other villages in Ibeju-Lekki by Tinubu and dashed to ARM (the main partner in LCC) for free in 2006 by Bola Tinubu. Some of the land is where they're now developing as a golf course and estate called Lakowe Lakes.

How can you then call any project executed by LCC "privately funded"?

Corruption, abuse of office, international conspiracy, local collusion, it's all in there. They should all be in jail, and Eko-Ile should be there with them, snorting their sh-it as usual.

Who told you state funds was spent on the project?

”Of the N50 billion long- term finanacing raised by Lekki Concession Company

Part of the challenge we are bedeviled with as Nigerians is the type you are displaying "self imposed ignorance",since you have an identified defect in realistic deductive reasoning i will help you out.

Where do you think "LCC" got their financing from  Who did you think guaranteed the funds  Or you think you can obtain a loan as small as 1M naira from any Nigeria bank without collateral

In these days of what i call technical financing all you need is a guarantor like any know industrialist,political figure or serving public servant who is in charge of one of the government treasury to stand behind you & Viola!! and the funds you require will be handed over to you.

Btw, you can not spend just 700 mill on that project, you might as well do it for free, y'all need to slow down with rhetorics

Sadly,you are not a builder,a civil or construction engr. definitely not a contractor so posting the above comments portrays your incompetence to discuss such matters with me.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
bossinie:

I'm really not interested in your conjectures and maybes, I just need you to come out and tell us categorically that this project was funded by the Lagos tax payers.

So what you are an engineer on the pages of NL? This mean you are part of the project team and the government of Lagos state? Just what's the meaning of that?

Are you part of the design and financing process?

Are you part of the financing team or banks?

Are you in possession of the financing documents

Do you have the financing terms paperwork?

Stick to what you know and leave your opinion just as opinion which you are entitled to.

Obviously, the ignorance charge is the other way around?
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2011

Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm really not interested in your conjectures and maybes, I just need you to come out and tell us categorically that this project was funded by the Lagos tax payers.

So what you are an engineer on the pages of NL? This mean you are part of the project team and the government of Lagos state? Just what's the meaning of that?

Stick to what you know and leave your opinion just as opinion which you are entitled to.

You have never been interested in anything other that the fetid material that proceeds from Fashola and Tinubu's rectums, so no surprises at the bolded. Read my contribution above, if the sh-it in you eyes will let you see it. Eeed-ioott!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
djustice:

You have never been interested in anything other that the fetid material that proceeds from Fashola and Tinubu's rectums, so no surprises at the bolded. Read my contribution above, if the sh-it in you eyes will let you see it. Eeed-ioott!

You really don't have to share with me your favorite food and other people's rectum, that is your own portion in life because obviously, you are very familiar with that part of your existence.

Btw, what's your rubbish got to do with this topic? It's really not always by force to always sound re-tarded and out of focus.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

You really don't have to share with me your favorite food and other people's rectum, that is your own portion in life because obviously, you are very familiar with that part of your existence.

Btw, what's your rubbish got to do with this topic? It's really not always by force to always sound re-tarded and out of focus.

Standard fare from your faeces addled brain ^^^^^^.

However, to focus on the topic at hand, we're saying both your paymasters are thieves. You are not denying it. That's a good start, iragbiji-ile!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
djustice:

Standard fare from your faeces addled brain ^^^^^^.

However, to focus on the topic at hand, we're saying both your paymasters are thieves. You are not denying it. That's a good start, iragbiji-ile!

You are basically displaying your usual stupidity and farts.

To arrive at any kind of conclusion about any kind of thievery, you should have at least the most basic elements of thievery which is what they stole, how much, who stole and where the money went.

Until you do just that, you remain just another nuisance running around NL with silly and idiotic charges pulled out of his a.s.s.

What a re-tard,
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Pukkah: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
@djustice, please make your point without similes and metaphors that some people may find irritating or nauseating. Kindly keep your comments clean. This is a public forum.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

To arrive at any kind of conclusion about any kind of thievery, you should have at least the most basic elements of thievery which is what they stole, how much, who stole and where the money went.  

Until you do just that, you remain just another nuisance running around NL with silly and idiotic charges pulled out of his a.s.s.

What a re-tard,  

Look at this mugu!! You think everyone is like you, who has a price - basically a few droplets of cocaine infested sh-it from your oga's yansh

You are no better than a turd if you cannot figure out from all I've written that there is serious corruption afoot in the construction of this bridge, the concessioning of the Lekki-Epe expressway and the development of "Lakowe Lakes". You can make similar allegations about PDP people, but we can't about ACN abi? Look, despite your obvious myopia, the truth is out there, but I don't expect you to go out and find it, since you love shi-t too much. Just keep eating faeces. Idiot. Your boss is going to jail, and as soon as his protege leaves office, he will follow suit. Mark my words. Ode alainironu ero galatia.

The curses I pronounced on Tinubu are beginning to work on him, as his "empire" begins to crumble around him bit by bit. You're a part of that empire, and as the Lord lives, you will crumble too, in the fullness of time. May you die a wretched, unsung death. May all you have acquired from the robbers of our commonwealth turn into ashes before your very eyes. May you partake of EVERY pestilence that afflicts those who have stolen and continue to steal from Lagosians, even as you partake in their stolen money, In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!!!

Ole buruku. Jankoriko!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by tunene: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hmm.

I was in Lagos at the weekend and spent basically my 2days around VI, Lekki and Ajah. I want to make some submissions here and I would suggest that we look at this critically, sentiments apart.

First, this is not Falomo bridge, I like the name given to it Famolo on-ramp bridge though this is a little deceptive.

Second, what bossinie said is true and as a fellow Civil Engineer and Construction project management expert, I think he is right. It might even be less than the figure he quoted or a bit higher. Again LCC is not battling with serious security challenge which affects delivery of projects in areas like the Niger Delta of Nigeria, so there is no justification for cost escalation. N2.5Bn is too much. Again, we should remember, the guys constructing are the ones indirectly financing and they would be paid back in the long run, so inflating the cost is probable.

Third, that bridge was quite unnecessary. Why? There is already a link at the junction before this new bridge that links Falomo bridge on Adeyemo Alakija. From that junction, you turn left, then right and you hit Adeyemo Alakija from where you can then proceed to Falomo bridge. Although sometimes there could be some traffic jams on this section which is not unlikely on the new ramp of the interchange (the new N2.5bn bridge) because of the bottleneck that would be created on Falomo bridge.

Forth, the cost would be paid one way or the other by the government through the road users or tax payers money. There is no free lunch in freetown or do you think LCC would dash Lagos state a road because LCC is Bill Gates that wants to eradicate polio.

Fashola is trying but he needs to be careful. Over pricing projects in the name of delivery or because the state is not initially paying for the cost is not good enough. He might end up leaving Lagos indebted to few individuals just like the case of Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire who his country was indebted to yet he was still borrowing them money.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by GMcompere: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
22million Naira per meter,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Why are you all complaining , I walked on the bridge and floors were made of Gold and decorated with arabian diamonds grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Fashola, you are a rare gem  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And Bros Jona wants to start selling petrol for 150Naira, so they can be constructing more roads @ 22million per meter undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2011
djustice:

Look at this mugu!! You think everyone is like you, who has a price - basically a few droplets of cocaine infested sh-it from your oga's yansh

You are no better than a turd if you cannot figure out from all I've written that there is serious corruption afoot in the construction of this bridge, the concessioning of the Lekki-Epe expressway and the development of "Lakowe Lakes". You can make similar allegations about PDP people, but we can't about ACN abi? Look, despite your obvious myopia, the truth is out there, but I don't expect you to go out and find it, since you love shi-t too much. Just keep eating faeces. . Your boss is going to jail, and as soon as his protege leaves office, he will follow suit. Mark my words. Ode alainironu ero galatia.

The curses I pronounced on Tinubu are beginning to work on him, as his "empire" begins to crumble around him bit by bit. You're a part of that empire, and as the Lord lives, you will crumble too, in the fullness of time. May you die a wretched, unsung death. May all you have acquired from the robbers of our commonwealth turn into ashes before your very eyes. May you partake of EVERY pestilence that afflicts those who have stolen and continue to steal from Lagosians, even as you partake in their stolen money, In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!!!

Ole buruku. Jankoriko!

Oloshi. When you are done with your ret-arded rubbish, you still have to attend to the quote below,

What a re-tard, 
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by werepeLeri: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
I think the time has come for us to start asking the question. Who steals the most?

22million Naira per every meter.

Please where is this bridge? Not sure exactly where it is. Can someone point it out on a map?

I mean the stretch?
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by bossinie: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

So what you are an engineer on the pages of NL?

Yes! I am very proud to be a Civil Engr. on NL posting a huge challenge to the entire Engr, & Project management team of LCC & LASG?? How confident!!

[s]Are you part of the design and financing process?[/s]

Your question is like asking me if i need to be a banker to know the current bank lending rate??

No! but my naive brother,there are STANDARD PROCEDURES for obtaining finance loans(i know you do not know b,cos you are a 'self-imposed' ignoramus)

[s]Are you in possession of the financing documents[/s]

Not relevant!

[s]Do you have the financing terms paperwork?[/s]

Arrant non-sense,maybe i should ask you defending them if you have the above documents??

[s]Stick to what you know and leave your opinion just as opinion which you are entitled to.[/s]
What is now the essence of logical reasoning??

Are you being serious?? You display a pitiable sense of knowledge deficiency & you still cannot see through your myopic mind that you are ignorant?? How sad shocked

Once again you open your mouth to confirm my assertion,i believe it is now a fact that you display a "self-imposed ignorance" quite naturally shocked How sad when you do so with much delusion.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by werepeLeri: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
djustice:

You are no better than a turd if you cannot figure out from all I've written that there is serious corruption afoot in the construction of this bridge, the concessioning of the Lekki-Epe expressway and the development of "Lakowe Lakes". You can make similar allegations about PDP people, but we can't about ACN abi? Look, despite your obvious myopia, the truth is out there, but I don't expect you to go out and find it, since you love shi-t too much. Just keep eating faeces. . Your boss is going to jail, and as soon as his protege leaves office, he will follow suit. Mark my words. Ode alainironu ero galatia.

Ole buruku. Jankoriko!

Amen- in 50 places.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by MARKREN: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
Another White Elephant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by djustice: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
Eko Ile:

Oloshi. When you are done with your ret-arded rubbish, you still have to attend to the quote below,

Omo-Iya were: Read the bloody thing or is the faeces in your eyes too much You will partake of those pestilences seh, no matter how much abuse you spew here, if you are partaking in the rape of Lagos State, defending those who are building ramps at the cost of N22 million per METRE!!!! ARE SO YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND, THAT YOU CAN SEE NO WRONG IN THIS FACT?

This is not manufactured. Fashola himself said it. The ramp cost Lagos State N2.5 billion, and hold the shi-t in your mouth before you open it and start talking about "privately funded", because ultimately, in a roundabout sort of way, Lagos State is still funding it. Tinubu gave LCC our land for free, 1500 hectares of it. They used that land as collateral. Tinubu also gave them $42 million direct from the Lagos State treasury, without revealing it, or telling us when we get our money back and at what rate of interest.

If you can defend that, then you are so far gone, there is no redemption for you. Na shi-t go kill you, and real soon. Tinubu is going down, Fashola will follow in 2015, and so will you.

You will never do well. Your children will partake of the pain being inflicted on Lagos State taxpayers whose children die in pit latrines in Fashola's "world-class" schools with no toilets. You will die of a treatable ailment due to lack of good medicare, despite N45 billion per month in IGR acruable to Lagos State over the last few months. If you use the money you're being paid for the service you're rendering here to buy a car, you will be in a serious accident in that car. If you use it to build a house or buy land, you will only know strife in that property. If you use it to educate your children, they will turn into dregs of the earth before your very eyes. You will suffer a thousand fold what taxpayers in Lagos are suffering due to the theft of their taxes by your paymasters, In the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

Of course, if you're not benefiting illicitly, or are not being paid by the thieves to launder their image hereon, none of these curses will affect you or yours. Opari!
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by hercules07: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
Whoever says the bridge is unnecessary should have his head checked, the volume of traffic on that road requires that bridge. Can someone give us the breakdown of the cost?
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
bossinie:

Once again you open your mouth to confirm my assertion,i believe it is now a fact that you display a "self-imposed ignorance" quite naturally shocked How sad when you do so with much delusion.

I asked some critical questions that you are either ignoring and refusing to answer or just too dishonest to support your own bogus reasoning with facts.

I'll ask again.

Again, I'm not interested in your opinion or what you think you know, please give us documented fact at your disposable about this particular project.

Don't bother me or waste my time with your opinion.

Ignorance is defined as lack of knowledge and till you produce accurate documented facts about this project, you are the gross purveyor of ignorance
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Bawss1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
Its time for the pro PDP/GEJ team to hurl some dirt at the opposition abi?  cheesy
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Bawss1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
MARK-REN:

Another White Elephant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as the bridge stands then let the elephant be any color.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
djustice:

Omo-Iya were: Read the bloody thing or is the faeces in your eyes too much You will partake of those pestilences seh, no matter how much abuse you spew here, if you are partaking in the violation of Lagos State, defending those who are building ramps at the cost of N22 million per METRE!!!! ARE SO YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND, THAT YOU CAN SEE NO WRONG IN THIS FACT?

This is not manufactured. Fashola himself said it. The ramp cost Lagos State N2.5 billion, and hold the shi-t in your mouth before you open it and start talking about "privately funded", because ultimately, in a roundabout sort of way, Lagos State is still funding it. Tinubu gave LCC our land for free, 1500 hectares of it. They used that land as collateral. Tinubu also gave them $42 million direct from the Lagos State treasury, without revealing it, or telling us when we get our money back and at what rate of interest.

If you can defend that, then you are so far gone, there is no redemption for you. Na shi-t go kill you, and real soon. Tinubu is going down, Fashola will follow in 2015, and so will you.

You will never do well. Your children will partake of the pain being inflicted on Lagos State taxpayers whose children die in pit latrines in Fashola's "world-class" schools with no toilets. You will die of a treatable ailment due to lack of good medicare, despite N45 billion per month in IGR acruable to Lagos State over the last few months. If you use the money you're being paid for the service you're rendering here to buy a car, you will be in a serious accident in that car. If you use it to build a house or buy land, you will only know strife in that property. If you use it to educate your children, they will turn into dregs of the earth before your very eyes. You will suffer a thousand fold what taxpayers in Lagos are suffering due to the theft of their taxes by your paymasters, In the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

Of course, if you're not benefiting illicitly, or are not being paid by the thieves to launder their image hereon, none of these curses will affect you or yours. Opari!

I think I've read enough of your idiotic ramblings. Do what I asked you to do or STFU.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
hercules07:

Whoever says the bridge is unnecessary should have his head checked, the volume of traffic on that road requires that bridge. Can someone give us the breakdown of the cost?

Or even be committed to some asylum for ever.

This is a win win situation for Lagos state.

1. We  have a major infrastructure in place to solve a critical problem

2. It didn't cost the taxpayers any money

3. The bridge not only solved a major traffic problem, it promotes and improves productivity across the state and increased productivity means more tax revenue for the state to spend elsewhere

4. Come rain/Sunshine, at the end of the concession, this critical infrastructure becomes the property of the people of Lagos state.

We can't afford to keep listening to these backward and ignorant villagers, doing so means we are destined to stay stagnant and underdeveloped.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by Okijajuju1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
2.5 Billion!!

I laff in oju-elegba
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by babaowo: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
when is forth mainland bridge we start
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by ektbear: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2011
debosky:

2.5bn for an 'on ramp' bridge. . . . sounds very fishy to me.

There are many reasons the contract could have been inflated - to pay off government cronies, to justify their toll charges on the Lekki Road or to serve as a pretext for hiking up the price of the Lekki and Coastal Roads and so on.

If a 115m bridge costs 2.5bn, then by simple extrapolation, a 1km bridge will cost  close to 25bn. . . .how much would a 20km coastal road then cost??

I was under the impression that bridges in general are far more expensive to construct than simple roads.

Using those #s, I get about $27 million per mile for a bridge. Is that an unreasonably high cost?

BTW, the N700 million this poster @bossine suggested sounds way too low to me (less than $8 million per mile.) It seems unlikely to me that you can build a (safe) bridge for that cheap in an already densely packed metropolis. Just as a bit of comparison, the golden gate bridge is ~1.7 miles and looks like it'd cost $1.7 billion to build (in 2003 dollars: http://goldengatebridge.org/research/facts.php). Granted, perhaps the comparison is a bad one for some reason (I'm not a civil engineer), but $8 million/mile isn't even in the right ballpark, is my guess.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by EkoIle1: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

I was under the impression that bridges in general are far more expensive to construct than simple roads.

Using those #s, I get about $27 million per mile for a bridge. Is that an unreasonably high cost?

BTW, the N700 million this poster @bossine suggested sounds way too low to me (less than $8 million per mile.) It seems unlikely to me that you can build a (safe) bridge for that cheap in an already densely packed metropolis. Just as a bit of comparison, the golden gate bridge is ~1.7 miles and looks like it'd cost $1.7 billion to build (in 2003 dollars: http://goldengatebridge.org/research/facts.php). Granted, perhaps the comparison is a bad one for some reason (I'm not a civil engineer), but $8 million/mile isn't even in the right ballpark, is my guess.

Well said. I mean, 700 million naira? I wonder what the dude is smoking.

We both know this is not about any genuine concern for anything even the people of Lagos state, it's the usual jump in and last out at anything and everything Lagos/Fashola/Tinubu BS.

They don't even make any kind of effort to make sense or sound sensible no more,
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by ektbear: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
Err, I misread (pretty early in the morning for me).

1.2, not 1.7:

WHAT WOULD IT COST TO BUILD THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE TODAY?

The cost to construct a new Golden Gate Bridge would be approximately $1.2 billion in 2003 dollars. The total price depends on a many factors including the extent of the environmental reviews and the cost of labor and materials.
http://goldengatebridge.org/research/facts.php

I don't think bridge is that cheap to do, guys.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by hercules07: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2011
We need more of this infrastructure, this is one area I dont mind government going fully private on, we can always pay tolls to enjoy world class roads.
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by 2mch(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
bridges are not cheap, especially quality bridges. Plus these contractors have to pay staff, buy materials and make a profit. I dont think it is outrageous if it is a soundly built bridge. Construction workers are not cheap at all. Fashola am sure is learning about allocating costs and profit with infrastructure. With fourth mainland bridge we home he does his homework well. As long as he is doing projects we can see, then we thank God. Not like N900M+ for 10 schools that still look like chicken coop. tongue
Re: Fashola Unveils N2.5bn Falomo On–Ramp Bridge by hercules07: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
How much did the bridge really cost, can someone give us an authentic price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking! Nigeria To Buy 2 More Presidential Jets, To Make A Total Of 10 Jets / Happy 52nd Independence Day Nigeria / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.