Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

This Is What All Men Want At The End - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What All Men Want At The End (81214 Views)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by LordBillionz: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
fyzaila:
Peace, Happiness and connection are the option nothing else matters!

you've said it all

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by sylve11: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dshocker:
No jokes, as a guy, i get ass pass this flatbed cry

Cars like this doesn't sell in Nigerian market, it could stay up to 7yrs in a car stand, without any customer pricing it.

Bob Risky go hustle you. grin cool

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Therealtor11: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by brain54(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wow…

this has got to be the flattest as.s I ever saw. shocked

But then life isn’t always about as:s and boobs!
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by jeromestarks: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
what is the difference between him and that lady
She has a vag and a womb.

Think next time before you post.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by OBTOREPA(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
All that matter at the end is peace of mind.
Well articulated
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Emitex212: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
kpekus

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Savedday2: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

5 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by abobote: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Not everyone care about boobs and breast, though this one is very flat

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by backtovillage: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dey play
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Edusouls(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo
your on point shir
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Emdebby2: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Physical appearance is not the major quality in a man or lady. What matters is the inner beauty (character)

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by philipobiz: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
It's the vulva and penis
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PrinceMajestic: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bullsh!t. I don't want to do this sh!t. I don't want to kneel before any human being I only knelt for my Dad and nobody else, I don't want love and commitment crap. I'ma shoot that F gender on the hand if I keep em as wife

3 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by saphiere(f): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
Probably because the lady made him. But would this stop him from cheating on her? Absolutely no.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Edusouls(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
na lie not all, I had that perception before, though most are into it

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by airsaylongcome: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo

So freaking what? We should now start lusting after skinny women because that's the white man's ideal? If he like make he marry broom, na hin spec be that. Other men no need to like skeleton like him

5 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by thaoriginator: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
If I fùck her three times ama wife her

But, it ain't safe, it's ain't safe 🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PrinceMajestic: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Savedday2:

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by haybhi1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Me, I want your breast and Yansh o, plus the peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by NwekeUG(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
G
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Moniya4Real(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
So, yansh and boobs are very disgusting to you. If this slim one pass and one way get yansh, wish one you go look? And I bet Oyinbo sef Dey like shape I beg…. Even those that like slim girls don’t want a flat sole behind.

izonborn098:
White know what they want, it is poor nigerians that after yansh and breast and it is very very disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by NwekeUG(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Destiny Etiko and D'Banj Were Seen Doing This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzbXrPFuxU
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Savedday2: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Edusouls:
na lie not all, I had that perception before, though most are into it

The day you will critically observe your GF/Wife, you will look for this post and quote me.

Love is blind but reality will open your eye.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PrinceMajestic: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
saphiere:
Probably because the lady made him. But would this stop him from cheating on her? Absolutely no.
this gender should change their poor thinking. If I have a wife it doesn't take away my natural right as a man to fhuck whoever I want. There can't be cheating incident if a man fhucks whoever, the pussy is paid for just like the wife's pussy is also paid for. Change your messed up mentality

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by DrAda(f): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
It's sad to think that you sincerely believe that being best friends with your spouse is enough to sustain a marriage

3 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by fortunechy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Speak for yourself....

Meanwhile, the lady resembles Celine Dion

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by blaise26abj(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
White know what they want, it is poor nigerians that after yansh and breast and it is very very disgusting.

Yansh and breasts but no brains . Girls doing bum and breast because the men no get any sense again when they see brezz . Once they marry the yansh finish ,eyes go clear , complaints go start . Wallahi when responsibility starts the yansh and brezz at home wey no get peace most times, go begin dey irritate you .

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Monday60655(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
But Logan Paul is in the same page with the lady as per age. Or even senior her. So no big deal here.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PrinceMajestic: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
what kind of pussy ass simp keeps females as friends or best friends? Like what the fhuck that means?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by blaise26abj(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
this gender should change their poor thinking. If I have a wife it doesn't take away my natural right as a man to fhuck whoever I want. There can't be cheating incident if a man fhucks whoever, the pussy is paid for just like the wife's pussy is also paid for. Change your messed up mentality

This is messed up ! What natural right ? Are you a mindless animal with no control of your urges ?

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by JeffreyJunior: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Na this kind talk dey make married men go after sidechicks.

Inasmuch as we need peace of mind, we also want something to hold on to in time of needs. grin

Just as oyibo men have their spec like the woman in the picture, some Spanish men like their women to have big belle too but that doesn't mean that me, an african man will have the same spec.

I no fit because of peace of mind go marry Lupita Nyong'o. If I marry her, I will definitely have sidechick in every city on earth. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.