Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

This Is What All Men Want At The End - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What All Men Want At The End (81174 Views)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by DrAda(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Buchman1:

What else is required ma'am ?

To be honest, noone knows. Hence the need for all couples to continue to work tirelessly on their marriages.
If the likes of Bill gates, Jeff Bezos and Oyakhilome can get divorced, then believe me, noone is left out, not even the best of friends.

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Ebony2King: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Cap.

Most rich handsome men go for cars like this. They've tasted all kinds and finally realize there's nothing like peace of mind. It can't be bought at the market bruh.

There’s still ass and boobs that give peace of mind. Sometimes we don’t even see what’s ahead of us

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by litaninja(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Only that he's not african.

Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
All that matter at the end is peace of mind.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by JeffreyJunior: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Maybe YOU know Banky and Adesua personally? What did she tell YOU personally?

They give fabricated stories that dents their image, just listen to yourself.

Since you want to make excuses for Banky W, what about Davido and Yul?

Oya tell me the media is lying against them.

I know you are mad at Davido, Yul, and Banky based on the rumors, maybe I am too but what adverse effect does it have on their businesses or images? None.

Has Yul been denied movie role? Mba, rather they are even shooting more movies based on the gossip.

Has Davido stopped balling? No. Dude is living his life and Chioma is not complaining to anybody.

Will anything stop Banky from doing what he does? The answer is no.

No news like bad news so the more negative news against them, the more popular they are and more money in their pockets.

The Tinubu that is our president today, are there not rumors that he pushed drug? Did it stop him from being Tinubu? In fact, his image is more intact now sef, if not, they won't make him ECOWAS chairman.😄

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by KingOfTheDamned: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
what is the difference between him and that lady

I am sure you wer e raised by a single mum. Probably an iliterate cheap single woman who was bastardised y every okada rider in your area so this is why you are such an idiot

🤣🤣🤣
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by schoolboymatt(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
who say you can't have them 3 together

big ass
big boobs
& peace of mind.

guys don't settle for less.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Etiyin: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
All that matters in the end is peace of mind.

As for me, my wife must be beautiful. I will marry someone that I'm physically attracted to because I don't want to hear “had I known”

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
I know you are mad at Davido, Yul, and Banky based on the rumors, maybe I am too but what adverse effect does it have on their businesses or images? None.

Has Yul been denied movie role? Mba, rather they are even shooting more movies based on the gossip.

Has Davido stopped balling? No. Dude is living his life and Chioma is not complaining to anybody.

Will anything stop Banky from doing what he does? The answer is no.

No news like bad news so the more negative news against them, the more popular they are and more money in their pockets.

The Tinubu that is our president today, are there not rumors that he pushed drug? Did it stop him from being Tinubu? In fact, his image is more intact now sef, if not, they won't make him ECOWAS chairman.😄

What do you mean based on a rumour?

Are davido and Yul confirmed to have cheated or not?

Chioma and may are not ugly but that didn't change anything. Deflect all you want.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
undecided
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

Apart from dat. Let’s see when d “peace of mind” will expire. Hopefully it will last a year.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by thinkmoney(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Culture varies... whites do not so much put much importance on big breast and big yansh. They mostly think slim ladies are the most beautiful
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by ukaface(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
From the comments I can deduce why women keep running to have bbl and boobs job
Na because of these men wey no like natural thing

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Teenwolf(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
MAN EAT MAN
ODUMODU BLACK 😁😁
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by uuzba(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo
White people are explorers and conquerors. They like to travel. The lady is thin so she can move and travel, climb mountain etc.
Africans don't explore. We just settle and survive. We like our ladies fat so they just sit down in one place and take care of the home.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by almarthins(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:

I tell you 100%
Peace of mind
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PepeXKermit: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gawaaa:
Ogbeni, Abeg this one too flat

Nothing to squeeze

Oyibo nyash soft pass ouf naija gyals nyash
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by AfonjaPriest: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
The smaller the nyansh, the smaller the volume of the mess. Good choice!

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by CartelKenneth: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bonapart:
Logan Paul is an absolute as$, no one give a darn about him

No be that useless guy wey wahala him neighbors for like how many years wey disney channel fire for misconduct
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by batistutajulio: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:

I saw it on Twitter yesterday, I was very happy for them. Hope I get mine soon.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Quodseverismete: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
@OP you can have big boobs and nyash and can give man peace of mind,, you can have a shape of 1( one) and still turn man hone into hell on earth. Do you know that massive boobs can cure high blood pressure?

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Oyibo nyash soft pass ouf naija gyals nyash
na u know

No be me talk am Ó
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PepeXKermit: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gawaaa:
na u know

No be me talk am Ó

Lol.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by DigitB: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Agreed. But I will never kneel down to propose.

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
As for me and my manhood, anything that has no extra meat is not for me and my manhood

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by LaRosa01: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2023
I swear,you just talk watin dey my mind

Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by LaRosa01: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2023
which one you know.name the person.

PerfectStranger:

Cap.

Most rich handsome men go for cars like this. They've tasted all kinds and finally realize there's nothing like peace of mind. It can't be bought at the market bruh.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by 9jaRealist: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

Not everyone likes them fat like you…
>
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by SensualMan: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
When a woman or her character is no longer a threat to us
Boom we wife that woman
Slawomir 10/7/2023

You all will be thinking she use juju...no no...
You see that baby girl on that bed..exactly what is happening to me..I keep on looking for her...am even in her apartment now despite she got no boobs and ass
But her character and simplicity doesn't scare me..I always find peace around her...if her character remains like this then I might tell her to keep pregnancy that comes in for me...I will just do introduction

Bros this one nor be the one way person dey fuckkk and go..her character is gonna glue me to her till the end of time...
So on top of all the money u claim to have, even ur non existent Lexus u proclaim, Na this kind bedbug infested foam and rubber carpet u make use of? Truly truly NL is indeed faceless where a poor man becomes Otedola.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Thelastjoker(m): 1:02am On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=FullBlastLight post=124340254]5

Hope u're not blind, dude!

Or, cant u see her boobs?

Or, must they be like jugs?

where is the boobs

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by niel63(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2023
Tech guys and their choices sha...

God abeg!
cool
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Thelastjoker(m): 1:45am On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=KingOfTheDamned post=124342301]

I am sure you wer e raised by a single mum. Probably an iliterate cheap single woman who was bastardised y every okada rider in your area so this is why you are such an idiot

How i wish i could go back in time and give your father a condom

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 11, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Cap.

Lol the guy probably no get experience about life due to lack of money... I like big ynash but I'll marry someone that gives me peace of mind over any big ynash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.