Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

This Is What All Men Want At The End - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What All Men Want At The End (81230 Views)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by DMerciful(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peace of mind does not depend on the woman's body. A beautiful curvy woman that is well brought up will give you peace of mind provided you're peaceful yourself.

Beauty and peace of mind are not mutually exclusive. Make sure you marry a woman you're physically attracted to else you're likely to easily cheat
PerfectStranger:

Cap.

Most rich handsome men go for cars like this. They've tasted all kinds and finally realize there's nothing like peace of mind. It can't be bought at the market bruh.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by mariahAngel(f): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
what is the difference between him and that lady

The lady can carry a pregnancy.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Crafteck1: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
White know what they want, it is poor nigerians that after yansh and breast and it is very very disgusting.
Women with fish brain and simps will still find fault in this peaceful union.

Cos we cant lose in all ways, most woment aint bringing money to the table, the small percentage wey get character fit change overnight, na to console ourselves with yanch.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by vikstandon(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Khd95:
Not me sorry

She just flat front and back like pan cake, well that’s his speck

Fashy bro maternal hormones can push out those things... I have seen it happen.

Maternal hormones can cause breast enlargement.
Maternal hormones can build up buttocks.

But what can mould character...

Careful, sensible, discrete and thoughtful wife is not made with breast and buttocks.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Every man with his own spec...!

Bad character is not a function of physical appearance: It can be found in big-breasted, flat-chested, fat-ass, and flat-ass ladies!

Same way good looks in guys don't automatically translate to cheating or faithfulness. Neither does being broke nor rich directly connect to good behavior!

Y'all should learn to first decide what you need or want in a life partner, then focus on finding such regardless of what is trending!

My own 2 cents!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
All that matter at the end is peace of mind.

Very dumb and lame theory. Because one man propsed to his gf that doesn't have boobs and yansh now means that is d standard which all men should follow. So men that marry women that are endowed don't have peace of mind?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by CrownLands(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Logan Paul is not a Nigerian. Neither is he African. If he was either, I for say him don f*ck up.
Congratulations to Logan!

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by cassyrooy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
Na your type dey marry foodie wey get character like jennyclay

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by FullBlastLight: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

Hope u're not blind, dude!

Or, cant u see her boobs?

Or, must they be like jugs? πŸ€”
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Peace of mind no mean say make i go gum chewing stick. Man gats to hold some good chunk of flesh at a time T.πŸ€”

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by anonymous1759(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

Period grin grin grin
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by tnerro1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Chai, wey the ass wey the boobs, this is not for me ooooo

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Breastfeed: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Real talk, every man just wants peace of mind.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
White know what they want, it is poor nigerians that after yansh and breast and it is very very disgusting.
Women with fish brain and simps will still find fault in this peaceful union.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with desiring women with big physical features... Everyone has physical attributes he or she finds attractive in the opposite sex.

This doesn't also translate to character... Good or bad character is not a function of the physical appearance of a person!

It really makes no sense for a man to manage a woman who doesn't meet his physical spec just because her character is great! Same way it will end in disaster if physical appearance is the only thing good in a person!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Hassanmaye(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
When a woman or her character is no longer a threat to us
Boom we wife that woman
Slawomir 10/7/2023

You see that baby girl on that bed..exactly what is happening to me..I keep on looking for her...am even in her apartment now despite she got no boobs and ass
But her character and simplicity doesn't scare me..I always find peace around her
Damn niggar
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Fira09(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Damn!πŸ˜‚, I don't think I can go for a person like this, not even in pragmatic circumstances.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Squirrel1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo
we like it it thick abeg. And dark in complexion . The African way or no way 😁

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by jubrilELsudan: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
ALL MEN WANT IS A GOOD WARM SOFT MOIST NOT TOO TIGHT AND NOT TOO WIDE LOW MILEAGE SLIPPERY WHEN WET KUKUNASE THAT DOESN'T SMELL LIKE ROTTEN TILAPIA FISH

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Minatouchiha(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo

The guy nko? Hope you know that's Logan Paul of the Paul brothers. Himself de try na.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Squirrel1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Cap.

Most rich handsome men go for cars like this. They've tasted all kinds and finally realize there's nothing like peace of mind. It can't be bought at the market bruh.
and who told u women with big things don't have good character? Enough with the white ass licking abeg. Africans are naturally endowed with big butt n big tits.. so what's the fuss about?! Chil

5 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Babastrong(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=Thelastjoker post=124321676]Chai, man marry man
what is the difference between him and that lady[the/second/being/standing/gets/a/hole/deeper/than/deeper/life/church.]
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by maxkoko(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
My Grunfus is ok.

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by lildonn222: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dshocker:
No jokes, as a guy, i get ass pass this flatbed cry

Cars like this doesn't sell in Nigerian market, it could stay up to 7yrs in a car stand, without any customer pricing it.

You might be right but you can't replace her in za oza room.t*t* is first wonder of the world.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by izonborn098(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
I get ur point sha.
But the way we dey worship yansh and breast is becoming another thing making our girl losing character and developing a very high entitle mentality.
Angelfrost:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with desiring women with big physical features... Everyone has physical attributes he or she finds attractive in the opposite sex.

This doesn't also translate to character... Good or bad character is not a function of the physical appearance of a person!

It really makes no sense for a man to manage a woman who doesn't meet his physical spec just because her character is great! Same way it will end in disaster if physical appearance is the only thing good in a person!
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Staywithbina: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
What I want is money
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
I get ur point sha.
But the way we dey worship yansh and breast is becoming another thing making our girl losing character and developing a very high entitle mentality.

Na just poor social media and internet bandwagon mentality!
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
No centre of interest and area of Concentration, if you don gerit forgerit.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by otomatic(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
How una take see peace of mind for the pishure?

Abeg, is peace of mind, nyash and boobs mutually exclusive?

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by saphiere(f): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
this gender should change their poor thinking. If I have a wife it doesn't take away my natural right as a man to fhuck whoever I want. There can't be cheating incident if a man fhucks whoever, the pussy is paid for just like the wife's pussy is also paid for. Change your messed up mentality
seun lalasticlala nlfpmod rule 2

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Algold: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

Must everybody likes ukwu... Me I like them extremely slim with big puff-puff booty
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by ceejayluv(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
But assless And boobless Nigerian Girls get married too... All man with im choice

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by bluefilm: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:

Count me out, biko.

I can never want something as flat as that.

Flat in the front; flat at the back!

God forbid BAT thing.

Next time, please use correct picture when you are making your illustrations.

You can ask my guy Passionate1 to help you out on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.