Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

This Is What All Men Want At The End - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What All Men Want At The End (81165 Views)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Negroid001(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
what is the difference between him and that lady
No be everyone be like una.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PerfectStranger(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Squirrel1:
and who told u women with big things don't have good character? Enough with the white ass licking abeg. Africans are naturally endowed with big butt n big tits.. so what's the fuss about?! Chil
You point is baseless. Wasn't despising rat ass and tities.
That nigga said men don't go for such gals with zero ass and flat tities. I only proved him wrong.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Boobysmith: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:
I'm a proud yanshashian. IDGAF about boobs coz I love them tiny and pointed.

With yansh and good character, I'm going no where baby. Forever is the deal.
yanshashian! damn nigger what a word. cheers
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by ezechi242: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
When a woman or her character is no longer a threat to us
Boom we wife that woman
Slawomir 10/7/2023

You all will be thinking she use juju...no no...
You see that baby girl on that bed..exactly what is happening to me..I keep on looking for her...am even in her apartment now despite she got no boobs and ass
But her character and simplicity doesn't scare me..I always find peace around her...if her character remains like this then I might tell her to keep pregnancy that comes in for me...I will just do introduction

oga Bleep make u dey go.... grin grin grin sharp beast.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Leggodeals(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ooooooh really πŸ€”

Anyway, Join us here for unending job updates with employers' direct emails https:///184037139835240/
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by APCNig: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
White know what they want, it is poor nigerians that after yansh and breast and it is very very disgusting.
Women with fish brain and simps will still find fault in this peaceful union.

YES, whites know what they want that is why they marry and divorce up to 8 times during their life time.

Inferiority complex go kee you

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by 1Sharon(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Na this kind talk dey make married men go after sidechicks.

Inasmuch as we need peace of mind, we also want something to hold on to in time of needs. grin

Just as oyibo men have their spec like the woman in the picture, some Spanish men like their women to have big belle too but that doesn't mean that me, an african man will have the same spec.

I no fit because of peace of mind go marry Lupita Nyong'o. If I marry her, I will definitely have sidechick in every city on earth. grin

Was Adesua flat chested and flat behind? Did that stop Banky from cheating?

You guys are damn greedy , it doesn't matter what the woman looks like.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Delaw135: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Boom we wife that woman
Slawomir 10/7/2023

You see that baby girl on that bed..exactly what is happening to me..I keep on looking for her...am even in her apartment now despite she got no boobs and ass
But her character and simplicity doesn't scare me..I always find peace around her...if her character remains like this then I might tell her to keep pregnancy that comes in for me...I will just do introduction

Bros this one nor be the one way person dey fuckkk and go..her good character is gonna glue me to her till the end of time...
One niggar down
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by juman(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Man that has female "best friend", intention is to sleep with her.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by yewit37486: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
When did you become the spokesman for ALL MEN?
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Buchman1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
DrAda:
Sad to think that you believe that being best friend with your spouse is enough to sustain a marriage

What else is required ma'am ?
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Entanglement: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
one has peniis while the other one has vagina undecided
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by bizhop01: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
This one will not move me, wether she's naked or not

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Greystone: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
All that matter at the end is peace of mind.

He has peace of mind. That is what is important.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Greystone: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

There’s still a lot more to this life you need to learn.

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by JeffreyJunior: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Was Adesua flat chested and flat behind? Did that stop Banky from cheating?

You guys are damn greedy , it doesn't matter what the woman looks like.
Any concrete evidence that Banky cheated on his wife or are you just relying on online gossip?

Did Adesua come out to say her husband cheated? Biko rest.πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Farrason: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

This is why you will continue to cheat and fill your life with different spirits.

He is marrying a friend, a companion, one who makes his life beautiful and means the world to him and they lived happily ever after. At least from the picture she feels the same way... I am not being naive but make a point here.

True love keeps a man but even the most curvy woman can not keep a man from he-goating around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by aktolly54(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo
yes compare to our Nigeria woman always want money without themselves (women) don't have that money.

If Rihanna is Nigeria woman, she will not stay under one man all in the name of feminism. Someone that worth billions of dollars and born for someone who is not rich up to her.

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by okoroemeka(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
she has a pvssy which is very important and I have a sneaky suspicious that the pvssy will have a big clit like children penis,slim girls like that always have a weird pvssy,which is quite interesting to explore.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by dharn10(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

You qualify one as 'Man' and the other as 'Lady'. Thanks the difference.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Ravenna: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
White know what they want, it is poor nigerians that after yansh and breast and it is very very disgusting.
Every real men likes the Bunda!
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Any concrete evidence that Banky cheated on his wife or are you just relying on online gossip?

Did Adesua come out to say her husband cheated? Biko rest.πŸ˜„

Adesua is in no positition to say he didnt cheat. She's trying to save face.

Didn't Yomi Casual's wife come out to deny he wasn't gay?

No smoke w/o fire.

Nigerians love online gossip, now all of a sudden you don't when it comes to your favourites?

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Theboss001: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo
and how does that concern an African man who wants a thick woman.
Should white men being attracted to a slim women be a prerequiste for how a black man should decide or who to be attracted to and who not?

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Way4orward: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
We all have choices.

Congratulations to them.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by kkins25(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Another reason why, if she tells you she's just a friend, you better runπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Theboss001: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:

You be mumu.
You like A and I like B.
Why should there be a problem with that, to the tune of calling names over someone's choice
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Akeem79(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Boom we wife that woman
Slawomir 10/7/2023

Bros this one nor be the one way person dey fuckkk and go..her character is gonna glue me to her till the end of time...
Talk whatever you like about her ,
We all knows that you always said that women are swimming pools
You are swimming after someone else has finished swimming and another guy will swim sharply after you too
Know this and know peace

Or you don forget your usually slang

1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by JeffreyJunior: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Adesua is in no positition to say he didnt cheat. She's trying to save face.

Didn't Yomi Casual's wife come out to deny he wasn't gay?

No smoke w/o fire.

Nigerians love online gossip, now all of a sudden you don't when it comes to your favourites?
How are you so sure of the bolded? Did she tell you that personally? Are you her close friend or relative?

Also, the Yomi that his wife came out to say he wasn't gay, why do you think otherwise?

What you need to know is that these celebrities do everything possible to remain in the news just like their counterparts in the West.

Sometimes, they give fabricated stories to gossip blogs and pay them to publish it.

My dear Sharon, some smokes are without fire oo.πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
I am a breastian. Breast can be sucked but nyash can't be sucked.

Nyash can only be pressed and whooped but breast can serve same purpose and more.

Breast is life.

Flat nyash is sudden death

1 Like

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by 1Sharon(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
How are you so sure of the bolded? Did she tell you that personally? Are you her close friend or relative?

Also, the Yomi that his wife came out to say he wasn't gay, why do you think otherwise?

What you need to know is that these celebrities do everything possible to remain in the news just like their counterparts in the West.

Sometimes, they give fabricated stories to gossip blogs and pay them to publish it.

My dear Sharon, some smokes are without fire oo.πŸ˜„

Maybe YOU know Banky and Adesua personally? What did she tell YOU personally?

They give fabricated stories that dents their image, just listen to yourself.

Since you want to make excuses for Banky W, what about Davido and Yul?

Oya tell me the media is lying against them.
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Father4all: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Boom we wife that woman
Slawomir 10/7/2023

Bros this one nor be the one way person dey fuckkk and go..her character is gonna glue me to her till the end of time...
let me see the videos
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Goodzinny: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is why you will come back here tomorrow and start telling us that you are tired of your marriage.
Choose peace of mind first now you won't hear.
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.