Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His (54325 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by simplesearch: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
You kept such a vital info from your wife for such a long time and still call yourself a child of God. And the wife who go on preaching faithfulness in marriage to your partner while doing the opposite. Huuhh! Without trying to act judgy, seems both of you deserve each other.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Alakwa1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
you dat refuse to tell her nkor, who will confront you?...
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Mrjonah(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
So even pastor wife dey cheat grin grin shocked
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Onucs(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
shocked

Oga na you get the pikin, find a way to legally own and adopt them formally so that some idiot won't come for them after you suffered to raise them, if you have to get a lawyer, get it documented

If anyone shows up carry matchete and cutlass to deal with them

Disgusting

Where I come from, a man cannot just take up another man's sperm as his just like that knowing fully well his wife's infidelity.

Besides this is the 21st century, copulation is just one means of impregnating a woman. There are others means now. So, if the so called pastor already knew his predicament, why didn't he opt for any other solution. Well I don't believe de story dou, but if it is true, then the man is a fool, the woman is a b*tch and they both deserve each other.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Lanre1st(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Husband (Pastor) is the foundation all the problems in his house. Once you know you can't impregnat why do you marry her to surfer. To be going on marathon fast on what you know is impossible.

The wife even cover you up, if she intend to pack out, you will feel expose and want to kill yourself.

To clear your mind, tell her your condition and accept the way she cover you up and continue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Streetmovement(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The pastor na idiot, yes na me talk am
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by kwasoly(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

I don't support infidelity in marriage but the man is to blame for the situation he found himself.
You married in deceit, why didn't you tell the woman before you married her.
I won't pity the man. OYO

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by JeffreyD1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Them suppose jail you for lying to her
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by blabulu2000: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

There is nothing to.advice...the marriage that it foundation is.lies....go to.the father of.lies the devil.to.collcet advice...since you have decided.to do it.in his own way....it.is in the better position to.keep on advising you...however, if you care to do it in godly way, you must first re-dedicate your life to Christ and seek for spiritual.counselling and than any other relevant counselling you might think necessary...
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by jcross19: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
fake story
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by rexesq(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pastor indeed!

Why did he deceive the poor woman by keeping such away from her? They are both classical examples of imperfect beings living together. Him no read about Abraham and Sarah? How did the tribe of Ishmael evolve? The woman no get haggai na. So she decided to use rabbai to teach him santin grin

Idonblivitsha
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Bestmanedet(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why do refuse to open up for her
Accept those children
Let her know you know about the kids
Tell her it's not her fault open up to her.
So even the IVF can not solve your situation?
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Greenfaces: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus
why upload a baby's picture? This is wrong on all level we may think of it
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
maybe you should just shut up, you have medical issues, you didn't inform your wife, she played first away game, you find out you didn't react, she's leaving you at home to fvck outside and you know, you did nothing, and you want me, us NL to come and advice you? What is the problem with you people lately
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Felalucky8(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
You got what you deserve.....KARMA
In your next life honesty Should be your number one priority.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by HaneefahRN(f): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
He is a bad person too, married someone when you know you are sterile without letting her know. Better sit down

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by mycaremimi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
It's called share apartment......
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by success1smyn(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
I saw this on facebook.
Both of them are fools.
You don't believe u will impregnate woman again but just because u have joined church or became a pastor u now believe u have been healed without any evidence or test till she born three children.
And he said his wife went about preaching to others to avoid adultery, believing your wife is good but any thing human u have to give some boundaries and do the needful when necessary no matter how u trust that person because even ur mother can betray u.
I don't want to talk much but if it was in favour of the man now, righteous and his members would have quote the whole bible in this thread not knowing that many thing they call miracle has under ground work or coincidence.

Oga you are off point, he did not say he is unaware, he was fully aware that those children were not his from the first one, and he did not say anything about trusting the wife. He is just pointing to her hypocrisy in teaching others how to be faithful
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by kaywhy09(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
Selfish and wicked man!
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Graficient: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
You got served. That's for hiding the truth from her, confront her if you are man enough and she will likely tell your impotent a$$ to go to hell
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by mycaremimi(f): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Its called share apartment........ grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by kazyhm(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Cunning husband married cunning wife
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tishbite42: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kenosky1:

Please don't forget that some of us reading this article are medical practitioners. Can we know exactly the medical condition that could have made you impotent after an accident yet you make us believe that you still have an erection.
That was what that came to my mind
Story don't add up
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by esiri4jesu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
This might just be the second coming of Jesus and the two thieves.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by ikennanzewi: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
I don't think this man is a pastor or born again. How can you claim to be born again/pastor and Lie and deceive a woman into marriage for 14 years. All this time , people were calling your wife barren and you kept quiet, knowing that the fault was yours. You now come to social media to blame her and shame her. You better repent and go and beg God for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by dreamangel: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sounds like one of those NL fake stories which attracts much traffic.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by AfonjaPriest: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
I can't advise you on what to do. You waited too long to act. The ball is in your court; it's now your cup of tea.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by AfonjaPriest: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:

They are both wrong

Meaning you believed the impotent man's story 🤣

Hate me a man that shoot blanks...

Deceitful man.. why didn't he tell his wife his condition .. pastor my fair sexy ass
Candidlady, save that fair sexy ass of yours for my shrine; it would be wonderful to see whether it would rotate on its axis and vibrate in its orbit.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by chocboi78(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

🤡🤡🤡. Oh yeah of little faith, what if you’ve been healed by Abah 😂
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Lincton: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Accept the kids, they are your children. As much as you are legally married to your wife.
Deliver yourself from condemnation.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by naturefellow(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

You had such condition and you chose not to tell your wife.. wicked thing

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by naturefellow(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesicilian:

They're both wrong but you chose to attack only one party. I fear who no fear you
no she is right, even if she may have an agenda. He is a hypocrite. He is not innocent himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.