Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His (54354 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by sweetTai(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chai… African woman! There is no form of lying or cheating that is strange to an African woman
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Riscawendy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
He wanted to scam the wife but he ended up being scammed 🤣🤣
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by FireUpNow(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Two scammers in union. You pastor that know that you can't make children and decided to marry to suffer the woman is the most wicked person here. Serves you right as you never opened up to her before marriage
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by EndRape2(f): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Fake story,

quote author=tonye33 post=124367330]I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by luskysylver(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2023
my brother, u knew u could not get a woman pregnant and u deceived her into marrying you. Did you tell her ur condition b4 marriage. You even happy she is parading the children as urs and has never used bad words on you. Just keep quiet and continue with ur life. If u confront her, she goes with the children, how would u be able to have children.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by achimendy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

Confront her and show her the DNA result, or else you'll die in silence.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by achimendy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:

They are both wrong

Meaning you believed the impotent man's story 🤣

Hate me a man that shoot blanks...

Deceitful man.. why didn't he tell his wife his condition .. pastor my fair sexy ass

Can we see the ass pls?
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tonye33(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Greenfaces:
why upload a baby's picture? This is wrong on all level we may think of it

STFU since you can't differentiate between memes and pictures
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Greenfaces: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2023
tonye33:

STFU since you can't differentiate between memes and pictures
Mind how you talk to strangers. 6493. Think!
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tonye33(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2023
Greenfaces:

Mind how you talk to strangers. 6493. Think!

Learn to mind your business as well
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Greenfaces: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
tonye33:

Learn to mind your business as well
But you get the code sha
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by tonye33(m): 5:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Greenfaces:

But you get the code sha

Fvck you and your code

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Greenfaces: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2023
tonye33:

Fvck you and your code

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.