Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His (54350 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by meum: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by pweeryambre: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
You must'nt father a child to be a father... God has made you a father, in his own way. if i were you i will love the kids like my own, knowing my condition, forgive my wife and let her know that i know. And live happily ever after. Or you can use your hand and spoil your life.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Kingcalls: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

You had such condition and you chose not to tell your wife.. wicked thing

Anyways

Idont believe anything iread on here again.. anything from your gender nothing but pure lies

But u said nothing about the cheating dirty wife, u this misandrist ... misandrists like u are dirty cheats ...u even cheat without condoms...how dirty can u be ... let me see u insult man that cheats again...I have saved this ur comment
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Swissli(f): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
The Ways Of Men Sha
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by brainhgeek(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus

Pastor pastor, weydone e.
Are you still thinking of confronting her after posting all these pictures online? She has been confronted already. Just finish it up. Whatever you had in mind, now is the right time to finish it because shosho media helped you to do the confrontation
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Kingcalls: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Swissli:
The Ways Of Men Sha

And what if the woman that cheated
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

Let the sleeping dog lies ! That woman,though evil,is gods sent to cover your shame ! The ball is in your court as regard whether or not you want to legally claim those children but the question I will like to ask you is this: why raising those children when you are not comfortable with them in your home ? You know what to do if you don't want to see your wife and those children again.

Iree o !
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Angelfrost(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Well... Whoever coined the phrase "Ignorance is Bliss" was definitely a wise man! grin

Now... On this matter, the fault begins with you MOG! What kind of a clergyman hides such a piece of vital information from his wife??! This is disgusting and abominable!

Your offense is almost worse than your wife's! In a law court, almost every judge will side with your wife!

I'm not saying she did right by cheating on you severally and forcing another man or men's kids upon you!

Damn... What a dysfunctional and diabolical home! A marriage of two horrible people! Those kids deserve better!
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Meditation01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
THE WHITE BIRD

Picture yourself as a beautiful white bird. Feel that you are flying high up in a cloudless sky.
Imagine that you are gently flapping your wings and flying higher and higher until the earth fades
from your sight.
Now try gliding. Feel that you are floating on the air currents high above this world. Imagine
yourself soaring and then swooping down. Feel the perfect freedom of unobstructed flight. You
are flying alone high up in the sky. You have flown beyond all of your problems, worries, and
difficulties.
Fly higher, beyond the sky into space. Fly between the stars and planets. Glide beyond all of
the distant heavens until you have flown beyond time and space. Continue flying into worlds
unknown.
Feel that you are flying now into other dimensions. You are passing through dimension after
dimension. Each dimension is a different reality and you have glimpses of that reality as you pass
through it. Feel that you are flying through hundreds of different dimensions each minute.
As you fly through each dimension, notice your bird body changing. It will assume a different
shape in each dimension. Then, after flying through all of existence, return to this world. Fly high
up in the sky and then swoop down to your home.
Fly back into your room and observe your body as it relaxes. Now re-enter your body. As you
do, feel that you are bringing back with you a totally new perspective on existence. All of the
freedom and vision you gained from your flight will stay with you now. You have experienced
perfect freedom in flight. Your flying has totally relaxed and refreshed-you.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Hussein035: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

He should just confess to the wife and accept them as his adopted children and maintain the secret in peace. Don't confront your wife ooo, confess is different from confront
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Iseoluwani: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

Pls confront her. It's so sad she cheated
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Swissli(f): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kingcalls:

And what if the woman that cheated
I Used "Men" To Refer To All Earthly Being Who Claims They Have Brains But Act Otherwise
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Cassandraloius: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wahala pro max!
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by SpaceXR: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
This is the mistake most of you make. Your pastors tell you lies to take your money and make sure your sense is no more useful to you. A medical doctor confirmed it to you that you can never impregnate a woman and you believe God will heal you? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Badgers14: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Assuming the story is real..

Here's my suggestion: call her one on one and ask her..

(But first, what do you intend to achieve by confronting her??)

But before you do this, you need to work on yourself so you don't find yourself in a terrible state mentally.

Just accept the fact that the kids are not yours and obviously she slept with someone else.. then with that taken care of.. the mission is just to find out (whatever you hoped to achieve by asking her) or maybe who the real father is, if they still have anything going on? What's the real father's position on those kids? Does the real father knows the kids are his? Does anyone else either from your family or her family knows about this?

Then atleast you know wetin dey sup...

But keep in mind, you share part of this blame too, this is one of the reasons why couples should be honest with themselves.. if you had told her about this from the get go , at least she knows and she might even suggest this or that but the bottom line is both of you are in it together and everyone was honest about it..

I saw a video one time about a guy that dumped the wife to be on the day of the wedding because he just found out the lady have had a kid before and didn't tell her..

But do you remember Cesc Fabregas? Ok, his current wife is 12 years older than him and already had 2 kids from a previous marriage before getting married to Cesc...

So the difference here was Cesc knew all this and their was honesty (at least on that part grin) in their relationship and they went on to have 3 more kids together.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by djseanjohn77: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

Nigerian women will always blame a man for their failure....they are never at wrong unless that happens to their family member or brother.

For every lady that blame this pastor, may such thing happen to every male in their family. Amen.

Many women today, after 2-3 years in marriage without kids, this is what they resort to doing secretly. Sadly, in an age where sleeping around is no longer anything, go to officesand see how married women are making ridicule of themselves. The world has really turned upside down, knowledge has increase so isfoolishness in our own wisdom thinking we are making right choices.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Valuepaints20(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
You already know your condition that you can't have babies with your spam! Who knows maybe God sent your wife your way to cover your secret? My best advice is to call your wife and let her know you know all she doing not fighting she should just agree that no man should come tomorrow to calm the children รณ if possible put in the document that both of you should sign. Because whoever takes full responsibility for the child from birth should be the real father.

Rest my care
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Zinpat: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

Both of you lied to each other. You were not supposed to get married without letting your partner know about your health situation. Have a discussion with her, confess and I believe she will also confess to you. Then two of you should forgive each other and move on. Let the secret remain ONLY with two of you.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by OlujobaSamuel: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Head dey pain you, weyrey even dey form pastor.
I bet the lady is more real and honest than you are, probably want to protect your shame, u now wan dey form holy.
If you come world another time, learn the art of disclosure with your wife
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by maxzzo1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
tommy589:
You are half-man and you want to shame someone you deceived to marry you. "I gave my life to Jesus Christ" is that your way of acknowledging that you are faithful and different from your wife?

I wonder oooo
Don't be surprise the wife knew that d so called Pastor is impotent....she might be like ma comot shame for this yeye man face...
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by adabaraabdul: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

You had such condition and you chose not to tell your wife.. wicked thing

Anyways

Idont believe anything iread on here again.. anything from your gender nothing but pure lies
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Olodo24: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
You're at fault here for hiding such from your wife. She did what she had to do, something your God couldn't do for you. Better accept those children as yours and move on
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Forumobserver12(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mr.Pastor, why are you irritated and angry towards your wife? A true man of God should have opened up to his prospective wife about his health condition before marriage but instead you deceived the innocent woman...

I don't support unfaithfulness in marriage but you have to accept the fact that the foundation of your marriage was faulty, you started on deceit and look at where it landed you?

You have two options, either you accept those children considering your health condition or send them away...

Don't forget that those kids may not be biologically yours but they are legally yours op..
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Coly2012(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
You deceived her into marriage and still kept the decite till date and you are expecting another person to be faithful, Oga as far as am concern there was never a marriage because u can not hid such a thing before marriage and say there is a marriage... Be irritated with your self first before you can consider being so for her and the kids.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Babssoo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
You wey dey hide from your wife say you no fit do nko?
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by correctguy101(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
shocked

Oga na you get the pikin, find a way to legally own and adopt them formally so that some idiot won't come for them after you suffered to raise them, if you have to get a lawyer

If anyone shows up carry matchete and cutlass to deal with them

Lols @ the last sentence...

The MoG is now irritated with them all. How would he take ya advice with his current mindset?

He didn't tell her of his incapabilities, the heavens can excuse him but I won't. He's totally wrong and right for that grin

But the guy na real madman o, that is to say if the story is true. How can you be aware of the situation and let a woman have three kids under ya roof tongue and I believe the werey would've bought drink and food to celebrate this duplicitous event, now babanla werey is feeling irritated and angry. Children he could just claim and secure every exploitable loopholes ....smh
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by MS247: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
correctguy101:

Lols @ the last sentence...

The MoG is now irritated with them all. How would he take ya advice with his current mindset?

He didn't tell her of his incapabilities, the heavens can excuse him but I won't. He's totally wrong and right for that grin

But the guy na real madman o, that is to say if the story is true. How can you be aware of the situation and let a woman have three kids under ya roof tongue and I believe the werey would've bought drink and food to celebrate this duplicitous event, now babanla werey is feeling irritated and angry. Children he could just claim and secure every exploitable loopholes ....smh

grin

Make he dey play...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
usecondom:
You are a deceitful man and then jam the real game player who beat you in your own game..

Gbam!

Two ge four.

Something tells me that the wife knows the husband is impotent.

And the story has been recycled several times.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Lunar2010: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.

Wetin dey do dis wan? "... advise him" Kee you dia. Na you!

So you actually risked someone's daughter's life based on your fathom faith that God will heal you.
Your self-centred nature is 2nd to none.

Sorry about your accident o, but your wickedness is great. I'm sure it's the devil that saved you from that accident.

My advice, be grateful and raised your family quietly. No one has to know.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Whitecoal711: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:

They are both wrong

Meaning you believed the impotent man's story ๐Ÿคฃ

Hate me a man that shoot blanks...

Deceitful man.. why didn't he tell his wife his condition .. pastor my fair sexy ass
blood they say is thicker than water
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by justmax007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:

They are both wrong

Meaning you believed the impotent man's story ๐Ÿคฃ

Hate me a man that shoot blanks...

Deceitful man.. why didn't he tell his wife his condition .. pastor my fair sexy ass

Fair sexy ass ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by correctguy101(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:

grin

Make he dey play...

If the tori na true o...

The man na sure werey. Life is all about grabbing what you can till you kick jerrycan. He has prior knowledge, his advantage. Yet he can't see it.

Unless he no like pikin, or he's one of those who no dey joke with there own personally generated gene or whatever, laziness no go kih me.... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.