Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His (54357 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by crossfm: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Another useless thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Dshocker(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
No matter the level of trust you have for your wife, always make sure you run a DNA test on all your children, just to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by BabaCommander: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lies by unbelievers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
And you came to Nairaland where drugnibu dogs are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Afonja2000: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Imagine this important topic https://www.nairaland.com/7754966/kuda-setting-me-up-need/3 was ignored
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by IamMobisola(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Even you are a fraud sir. You did not tell your then fiancΓ© that you are unable to have children.
The two of you are frauds!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by AntiWailer: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
LIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by kevwemike: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
U are a very very wicked man for not telling ur wife ur condition u are very very wicked, if u know wat is good for u, u better don't say anything , u should be thanking her, u are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by oluwatodimu1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

6 years into our marriage, my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about the situation.
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
If you never told her of your impotence before marriage, then you are just as guilty as she is because there was no marriage in the first place.
You decieved her, and she decieved you in triplicate!
My opinion: pls confess and make her understand that you know the paternity of the children. As a Pastor, you would understand the power of genuine repentance.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by bablon20(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
Why did u tell her ur health predicament in d first place, u have based the foundation of ur marriage in a lies and nothing else can be laid on such foundation except lies. Just bare whatever secret u r hidden in d open and shame d devil.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by MisterBanny(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by dalongjnr: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
You are not a honest person.
For you to not tell her about your life changing situation, is deceitful.
Any contract entered into by deceits, will not stand.
The only way out of the situation, is to come out clean to her,give her detail explanation about what happened to you,beg for her forgiveness and for give her for her marital unfaithfulness, and ensure that she turned from her whoring life.
Then,adopt the children as yours, and care for them as yours own.
You can divorce her,but know that you're not fair to her because you(been deceitful)/your condition caused it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by bigdammyj: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Okay.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by zrocky: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:
I have been married for 14 YEARS and 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road.
I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.

I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process.

I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine.

I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know.

I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
first he is not a pastor. Next this is a made up story
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Na two of una fit each other.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by gassbee: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Fake story
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by chiefolododo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

You had such condition and you chose not to tell your wife.. wicked thing

Anyways

Idont believe anything iread on here again.. anything from your gender nothing but pure lies

Change the kids DNA to his ?

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Olugboye226(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Are you even sure say, you be your Baba blood. My candid advice is for you to focus on your responsibility as a father to those children. You did not brought this on yourself, so it's better you forget about everything and move on.
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Shey na me only cz I dey smell lies inside dis story sad
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Rayban25:
Na two of una fit each other.
I'll deal with you if you don't stop what you are doing. You know what I'm talking about. I'm a new member here and I don't know what your problems with new members are.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
That they ain't his biological children doesn't they ain't his. He is a man of God and isn't necessary to have biological heir or not. The holy spirit may have descended on his wife just like the days of holy Mary. So insteadbof looking at dna verification, he should try spiritual essence or purposes while God brought those beautiful kids into his life.

God, Jesus and Christianity all failed him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Billionaire2: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Your God who you believed would cure your impotency why not pray to him to change your kids DNA

You had such condition and you chose not to tell your wife.. wicked thing

Anyways

Idont believe anything iread on here again.. anything from your gender nothing but pure lies

Sis, pity the pastor nah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by nairalanda1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
thesicilian:

They're both wrong but you chose to attack only one party. I fear who no fear you

This is Nigeria

While I blame the woman, I also blame the man, and by extension society.

Nigerian society expects a man to be married. An unmarried man at a certain age is strange (and increasingly, is suspected of being gay).

Also, society expects a married woman to have children. A married woman without kids ...it is her fault, even if the problem is on the man's side.

Think about it. The man most likely lied to the woman, because if he had told her the truth before marriage, she would have dumped him, and he would have been left alone. So, he lied. Now he is facing the consequences of his lie.

Also, the woman should realize that once married, you are in it for better or for worse, not at yer convinence.

See how bad it is in Nigeria, and why we need to sometimes not judge people by what they are outwardly?
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by TenQ: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
Since you kept such a secret about yourself from her, you have no right to challenge her about her secret.

You have three boys, take care of them and ask no further questions.

Your wickedness has been fully repaid!
Go and sin no more!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by MissOpe(f): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
usecondom:
You are a deceitful man and then jam the real game player who beat you in your own game..

It's even his audacity for me......

You no tell your wife your worse condition before marriage.

She sef no tell you her terrible condition after marriage..

Why you come dey cap nonsense?

This case na like when C Ronaldo jam Messi.

One goat must give way for another goat...

Person wey even find out say first and second child no be him own, na when third child come him come dey feel irritated...
Your irritation never even start, I'm just dey do push up..

Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by stevups(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
God will bless your wife for using her brain. You ruined your own life and you want to ruin her's too. Who does that pastor woroworo!
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by gesi: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
YOU didn't say if you are now impotent i.e inability to have sex OR that medically, you cant impregnate a woman.
As a Pastor or Born Again Christian, you should have told her the truth before marrying her. You are the cause of her adultery. Now both of you have wronged each other and living a lie. Confess your sins that you may be forgiven. As for the kids, they are your children. Love and Cherish them.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by modernWays: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
What an ungrateful man, you know you cannot have children of your own, yet you are not happy someone gave you children you would've spent a lot to adopt.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by adebayo987: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Since you didn't tell her before marriage, accept it and move on.
tonye33:

What should I do!?

--Please advise him.
Re: Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His by Successlane: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Oga Pastor, you got what you deserve.

You are sterile and you deceived a woman who was on her own, into a marriage.

Having discovered your true status, she helped herself.

Now you want to attract sympathy, haba!!!

Me I can't waste such sympathy for an insincere 'man of God' like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.