Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50833 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
WantsandMore:
Why did you pay for a girls education without wifing her first?
You know as e dey be nao. Everybody must pay. It's because of the need to upgrade her to the level of success I envisioned for our happiness.
She recently sent a text to me for all my efforts to make her become who she became.
God also helped me, I'm not doing bad. Seems we both happy in our different ways. Like I can't wish for another wife from the one in my house now, she understands me insideout.
We've been married for a while

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by WantsandMore: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lifestone:

You know as e dey be nao. Everybody must pay. It's because of the need to upgrade her to the level of success I envisioned for our happiness.
She recently sent a text to me for all my efforts to make her become who she became.
God also helped me, I'm not doing bad. Seems we both happy in our different ways. Like I can't wish for another wife from the one in my house now, she understands me insideout.
We've been married for a while
I love the intentionality in your tone. Na God go repay you sha...

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by OvertheTop(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO!
🤣🤣🤣

Twice beaten, multiple times shy.

STORY, if she comes Again, He will still SPONSOR....
We Men don't Learn....we dey find : Love, Loyalty, Sex, and Companionship.....
All na Scam.

cc hensparkings1:
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by OvertheTop(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

One of my home boys once helped a girl secure a job at one of the very high paying organizations in Nigeria.

The offer was below his salary so, he thought to put his "future wife" instead, so this guy tried all his best.
He somehow used his connections to get the aptitude test's questions a day before it was to be written. He stayed up all night to solve the questions, provided the answers and sent them to the lady to memorize.

After the aptitude test, he helped the lady prepare for the interview, plus a few strings here and there. The lady got the Job.

2 months after the lady got the job, my guy lost his high paying job and was working a gig that paid him less than 10% of what he was previously earning.
First six months, she was still her normal self.
A year after she got the job, she started acting fancy. Mind you about this time, my guy was already in his broke state.

All of a sudden, this lady started posting a particular guy at her place of work. My guy complained and complained and rebuked, but she was complacent in her wrong doings.

To cut the long story short. One day she sent my guy a message that read "all of your mates are moving up in life. I don't even know what I'm still doing with you sef"
And that was the end of their relationship. Till date, my friend is still suffers the post traumatic.
If you were on WhatsApp, I'd love to share you some interesting true life stories.

You see, anyone who is interested in supporting their GF is free.
As long as the disappointment has nothing to do with me.

In this Gen_Z/ Gen_A . I'm saying it with full authority and realisation. Once a lady is richer than you, deep down her heart she feels like you no longer worth her. Forget this useless game people keep shouting up and down, I'm not talking about sex. I'm taking about a committed relationship (husband/wife, fiancé/fianceé). Once a woman is richer than you, forget it. In the space of one year, if you refused to level up. You can kiss your woman good-bye

WORD

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by OvertheTop(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
WantsandMore:
Why did you pay for a girls education without wifing her first?

The Guy has been a Mumu Historically....
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Karlifate: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
OvertheTop:

STORY, if she comes Again, He will still SPONSOR....
We Men don't Learn....we dey find : Love, Loyalty, Sex, and Companionship.....
All na Scam.

cc hensparkings1:

I don't care cos you don't don't have to quote me.

Alade
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by OyinO: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wodu89:

It's poverty that makes our girls behave this way I swear. Even on friendship level I find it toally disgusting. When we say we prefer foreign women they emevr understand why. Oyino won't throw away friendships and values just for one bottle of Zobo or some stvpid temporal beenfits like our girls do here

I'm not a girl o
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by monabass: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2023
nnamdizen:
When you get to understand that, anything relating to women in general is all about what a man can offer her and nothing else, then you will know where your priorities should be as a man.
Like me now, I dey only spend my money on things wey dey give me joy and very stingy with women right now. Woman no go chop my money for free for this life again. Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Do You Sleep With Clothes On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.