Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50828 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Even before she upgraded she was never urs but u were too blind in love to notice.

13 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Runnerzz:
Even before she upgraded she was never urs but u were too blind in love to notice.

That's why the entire world destroys the world with lack of love. She's demented and physchotic if he's account is accurate

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mjshexy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Styluss:
That's not jelousy! A man is expected to assist a woman if they have a breakthrough. When a woman breaks through, they see the man as below standard, I dont blame them, I think that's how most of them are wired. Only the ones with fear of God and a good hometraining will stick with the man and elevate him.
I think you are like the later, you see supporting a man as jelousy
Whatever suits your mouth you can say, i dont know you from Adam

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Styluss: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
I dont care either, just stating the obvious.
If you think I should support you and bring you along as your boyfriend in Canada but you dont think thesame if you were to be there, then you have the typical low mentality of most Nigerian Girls if you see payback/supporting as jelousy!

Mjshexy:
Whatever suits your mouth you can say, i dont know you from Adam

13 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by talented321: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
And would have make the same sentence if it is the opposite?.
Biglittlelois:
She moved up....she made her choice....you should move on.

13 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by A4alpha: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Baba you sharp wella

Lifestone:

I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less

5 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by nnamdizen(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a Bleep make and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.
Now somebody is talking

12 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by otipoju(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:

You don't have sense. Not just as a man but as a human being. If everyone keeps dropping people like that would society not be in chaos. Oponu.

Isn't it a nice British Naija lady working in Met police, came for reality show, saw a man, got married to him and today there's bliss and peace all over her.

You think like a wretched poor person. This is your thought pattern. That of wretched poor people. Disloyalty, wretchedness and betrayal.

E go meet you for front

I will never date a poor girl in my life ever again.

Treacherous lots....many of them

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Biglittlelois(f): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
And would have make the same sentence if it is the opposite?.

Yes.

5 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by talented321: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
Is ur name sha,
Biglittlelois

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
otipoju:

I will never date a poor girl in my life ever again.

Treacherous lots....many of them

Any smell of treacherousness must be far. Very far

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Biglittlelois(f): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
Is ur name sha,

Don't be daft, sense is free.

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by talented321: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Typical wh*re
Biglittlelois:

Don't be daft, sense is free.

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by otipoju(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Any smell of treacherousness must be far. Very far

One girl that I helped to rise many years back betrayed me in the most atrocious way. She stabbed me face to face and twisted the knife...forgetting that there is tomorrow.

I just told her on the spot that i am disappointed in her behavior and that only ingrates behave like she did. I doubled my hustle and God Almighty open doors of favour for me.

Last week she beg me for money. I no say yes and I no say no... But fear sef no gree am send account number wey she say she go send.

Boys keep hustling and developing yourself. Na kings we be.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by WantsandMore: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a Bleep make and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.
crazy wurld

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by WatchYourSix: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

Support?? Its not rocket science, His girl is already cheating on him..and u blaming him of no support.....

Being rich will always be relative....if u are sayin its okay for a woman to drop a man in the name of moving up becos the next rich man has showed up...then it wont matter what the sons u are training have.....because there will always be richer man....

Everyone expects a little bit of loyalty in their relationship men or women...

.na because e never happen to you.. make ur wife leave u because a rich man likes her and gave a house and a g-wagon....lets see if u will support her

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
otipoju:

One girl that I helped to ruse many years back betrayed me in the most atrocious way. She sabbed me face to face and twisted the knife.

I just told her that only ingratitude behave like she did and I will be fine because I don dey game before she begin menstruating.

Last week she beg me for money. I no say yes and I no say no... But fear sef no gree am send account number.

Boys keep hustling and developing yourself. Na kings we be.

It's poverty that makes our girls behave this way I swear. Even on friendship level I find it toally disgusting. When we say we prefer foreign women they emevr understand why. Oyino won't throw away friendships and values just for one bottle of Zobo or some stvpid temporal beenfits like our girls do here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
WatchYourSix:

Support?? Its not rocket science, His girl is already cheating on him..and u blaming him of no support.....

Being rich will always be relative....if u are sayin its okay for a woman to drop a man in the name of moving up becos the next rich man has showed up...then it wont matter what the sons u are training have.....because there will always be richer man....

Everyone expects a little bit of loyalty in their relationship men or women...

.na because e never happen to you.. make ur wife leave u because a rich man likes her and gave a house and a g-wagon....lets see if u will support her
You got me all wrong, of course a woman should be loyal, my points are of two ways, get involve with the life of your woman, if you don't another person will
Keep working at yourself so that you as desired as always. I have met several young men with very poor games. You don't have to be a billionaire to be an A list man,. That's my point.
When a girl ditch you, move on stop sulking, you've just learnt another lesson.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by WatchYourSix: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

You got me all wrong, of course a woman should be loyal, my points are of two ways, get involve with the life of your woman, if you don't another person will
Keep working at yourself so that you as desired as always. I have met several young men with very poor games. You don't have to be a billionaire to be an A list man,. That's my point.
When a girl ditch you, move on stop sulking, you've just learnt another lesson.

Baba..its easy to say when u are not the OP

Make ur wife start spreadig legs for another man...then up and leave u because he's richer giving her all luxury u cant afford .......baba...u go sulk...b4 u move on....because he go pain u....

And sometimes women do behave like this no matter how strong ur game is......

18 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
WatchYourSix:

Baba..its easy to say when u are not the OP

Make ur wife start spreadig legs for another man...then up and leave u because he's richer giving her all luxury u cant afford .......baba...u go sulk...b4 u move on....because he go pain u....

And sometimes women do behave like this no matter how strong ur game is......
Anyway I opened my eye before I marry. I also chop breakfast in the process, no pains no gain. I moved.
I trained one for about 6years, she no marry me, today I'm great full to God for the one I marry. Sometimes disappointments na packaged blessing.
I wish him well, he should move on, that girl is not meant for him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jeromestarks: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
They forget the past easily, as she dey with the senator now sef, if the governor call her now she will abandon the senator and move on with the govo.
But to tell u the truth many of this girls wey una complain of na run girls yet una went into relationship with them.
Senator no be governor mate o. She will stay with the senator until maybe a President calls her and use her for ritual.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by candygist: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏡 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

Cc: lalasticlala Seun onila farano mynd44

I laugh on guys that spend money on girlfriends. You should know that every woman have a price and when the highest bidder comes, the highest bidder wins. Now them never leave you after all the money way you done spend on her ?

10 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
candygist:

I laugh on guys that spend money on girlfriends. You should know that every woman have a price and when the highest bidder comes, the highest bidder wins. Now them never leave you after all the money way you done spend on her ?

Dirty thinking. Mentality of an ordinary gutter girl. Olosho oshi. What a nasty, dirty, narssistic mentality. That's why they avoid Nigerian ladies like plague overseas. What a flithy mindset. Better find yourself a good therapist and church and clear out the baggage of filth in your mind. Oponu

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by candygist: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Dirty thinking. Mentality of an ordinary gutter girl. Olosho oshi. What a nasty, dirty, narssistic mentality. That's why they avoid Nigerian ladies like plague overseas. What a flithy mindset. Better find yourself a good therapist and church and clear out the baggage of filth in your mind. Oponu

You be mumu. I'm a guy and I'm warning other guys to avoid spending foolishly on Nigerian girls bcus she will still dump your sorry ass when the highest bidder comes.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Bigseven(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2023
You need to be informed sometimes. SA and PAs are entitled to accommodations and it’s been captured alongside senators own which is estimated to be about 1.5M per annum.
Secondly, women needs your iQ in all things and always be ahead of them in thinking and everything, then you can control them even with their money.
But in your case, don’t worry just be cool and move on you’d be fine and you’ll find love again. Being alive and healthy is the most valuable asset God gave a man per time, make it count each day and forget woman matter.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Moniya4Real(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Well said bro, God bless you

Manigie:
Just count your blessings and move on, man,.
Obviously this one wouldn't have made a good wife.....

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by stevonics: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2023
Opportunist
nnamdizen:
There is no argument anywhere sir, you may have misunderstood my post, maybe out of spite for "Nigerian men" as you have categorized us, but my two cent about the matter at hand is that we men most times dont get our priorities right especially when we are involved with the opposite sex, but they on the other hand knows exactly what they came for and how to get it, when they sense decline or reduction in the benefit they came for, or get a better offer elsewhere, they switch without looking back. That my friend is called business transaction and nothing more!
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kenedyx: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2023
If you know it will pain you when a woman eventually leaves you, why churn out cash you can't afford to lose and splurge on her.. knowing fully well you're only adding more insult on injury when breakup happens?

Oh you didn't know breakup is inevitable? Think again! Breakup is a natural and compulsory step in the dating process. Without physical commitments like kids and shared properties, it comes even faster than you'd think.

I don't get it, guys act like they're possessed and the funny thing is they do it on their own volition, she didn't beg you to spend on her, but still you did, even at your own expense.

As far as leaving you for a senator, put yourself in her shoes. No one leaves turkey meat to start craving pigeon meat. Not even you, you would leave her for a sugar mummy without thinking twice.

So the choice for guys is obvious really.. work on your finances and dictate your relationships or continue receiving whatever cards are dealt to you in this ruthless dating world we find ourselves.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jagorinho: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

You are completely mannerless. I'm discussing with you in a very civil manner and listen to your responses.
I can't join issues with your type. You lack home training.
You can't really blame that guy you responded to, your initial post was not well thought out.

By your analogy you are obliterating the need for honesty and loyalty just for material gains in the name of moving up the social strata, that is a bad trait, what if the president comes for the said lady, she will definitely leave the senator and the cycle continues, is that moving up or a girl that has turn to slave to her innate emotions and lacks the ability to be loyal and honest.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
jagorinho:

You can't really blame that guy you responded to, your initial post was not well thought out.

By your analogy you are obliterating the need for honesty and loyalty just for material gains in the name of moving up the social strata, that is a bad trait, what if the president comes for the said lady, she will definitely leave the senator and the cycle continues, is that moving up or a girl that has turn to slave to her innate emotions and lacks the ability to be loyal and honest.
We should be able to have conversation without being abusive and rude. I have stated my opinion which is within my right. All he needs to do is to express his views without abusing anyone.
I'm entitled to my opinions, he is entitled to his opinions. He needs not be abusive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏡 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

Cc: lalasticlala Seun onila farano mynd44

Relationship with jealousy.and no communication will end up in rantings on nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Do You Sleep With Clothes On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.