Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50835 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by LoveJesus87(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2023
Manigie:
Just count your blessings and move on, man,.
Obviously this one wouldn't have made a good wife.....
exactly
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kenedyx: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2023
jagorinho:

Your opinion of loyalty is very flawed and heavily dependent on what each party has to offer, with this it is not healthy to continue this conversation. Have a lovely day.

Loyalty is something you 'owe' and who do you owe if not your helper..? Unless you're telling me you owe your life to 7 billion humans on Earth. When you're not Jesus Christ I don't see how that's possible.

Take the music industry, or politics, for a clear example.. Eminem will always be loyal to Dr Dre, 50 Cent to Eminem and all Tinubu's proteges will always be loyal to him and so on. Why? You guessed right!

Throw away that your cynical mindset and embrace the mindset that famous people you know today have used to climb up the ladder.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kenedyx: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2023
chymeze:

Loyalty by shifting her pants right? What kinda wack analogy is this you're proposing? So if another man B gives her more than the senator then by your analogy she should shift her loyalty from the senator to the person B. Then if person C comes and gives her more than B, then she should further jump from person B to C, and continue her whoring until her earth life expires? Please get sense.
Certain facts you must know. First, no matter how rich a person is, there's always someone richer than him. Secondly, no matter how nice a person is, there's always someone nicer than him. So this boils down to one fact, true loyalty should and can never have a price. It should never be bought if not it won't last. To have true happiness in life, one must have qualities that can never be bought no matter what. That's what defines who a person truly is.

I see you have a mindset of one who enjoys living in penury. There's nobody who doesn't pray for helpers, the more the better, so stop being jealous and pray for yours.

Being favoured by many is now such a bad thing that one must remain in a deteriorating relationship just to prove their loyalty? Loyalty to what exactly? You should use the word 'pity' because what you're saying has nothing to do with loyalty.

Who do you think Asake, Ayra Starr or even Sanwo Olu will be loyal to? Yeah you guessed right!

Look, if you're so special to have 10 critical helpers advancing your life and career, be loyal to all of them. You don't choose to be loyal to your right foot and discard the left one.

Wise up, if you want to make it earlier in life.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2023
malvisguy212:
you have a betraying spirit in you. you cannot be trusted as a friend. so , when she didn't have anything, she was in the same level with the guy. but the moment she got something, she finally discover she is above her boyfriend level? may God save your friends from you. you are evil and bad
You are so pained by the obvious things I said. Things that you even you had done severally but maybe in different situations. Continue
But dont be personal, let's address the issues.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Padipadi(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?
It's not jealousy the guy just have to move. When the coins flipped against you girls, na una go cry. If the guy has met a female governor and that one too pay him better and finished him like that sotey he no really they reason the girl, the girl ll cry say madam gov don thief her man. Girls n hypocrisy are twins

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kenedyx: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Sermwell:

You're just being myopic! Does your brother stop being your brother just because another person made you rich? Even the senator will not trust her if he knows this about her! She could dump him tomorrow for a governor or president!

You need to be more sensible with your input. Where have I said you should abandon your family because another made you rich, does that even make sense?

Okay, stop for a second and put yourself in those shoes.. if you're the PA to the CEO of say a brewery company in your area and you get a federal appointment as PA in Aso Rock, would you take the promotional offer or remain loyal to the CEO of the brewery company?

You see why you're the myopic person abi?
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by CorrectionFLuid: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Biglittlelois:
She moved up....she made her choice....you should move on.

Last I checked, none of the senators are bachelors. So it's probably a married man.

Suddenly you don't see anything wrong dating a married man because a fellow female "moved up". But una wan kill banky and Davido.

Guys I repeat... Women have no problem with polygamy. Stop giving yourselves guilty conscience. Stop allowing yourselves to be guilt shamed.

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by otipoju(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=Onefornaija18 post=124408212]

wetin she do

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Henrypraise: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2023
Wodu89:

You don't have sense. Not just as a man but as a human being. If everyone keeps dropping people like that would society not be in chaos. Oponu.

Isn't it a nice British Naija lady working in Met police, came for reality show, saw a man, got married to him and today there's bliss and peace all over her.

You think like a wretched poor person. This is your thought pattern. That of wretched poor people. Disloyalty, wretchedness and betrayal.

E go meet you for front

Wretched people are very irritating, their priority is all about leveling up, they will jettison all other virtues just to level up... They are the cankerworms eating the fabrics of morality that holds the sanity of humanity together, the guy irritates me sounding so pompous in his wretched and myopic mind.

Women of virtues have been known to assist their partners level up same as men of virtues done to, it's wretched people who upon hitting some measures of fortune abandon virtue and begin to leave as midas

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by alfredfrddy(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?
Not jealousy as you think but trust.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Ukeme8: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Wodu89:

Thrash. Is this what it's about. If it is, why can't she move up with him and not any other way ?

You go dey press your phone upside down. Yeye

You be mumu, did you even read what he wrote up there? A lady earn 120k a month, and suddenly she is living in a 750k apartment. How else can you explain that, and how is that a jealously?

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Ukeme8: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

You be mumu, did you even read what he wrote up there? A lady earn 120k a month, and suddenly she is living in a 750k apartment. How else can you explain that, and how is that a jealously, don't you need to know the truth?

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mjshexy(f): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Padipadi:

It's not jealousy the guy just have to move. When the coins flipped against you girls, na una go cry. If the guy has met a female governor and that one too pay him better and finished him like that sotey he no really they reason the girl, the girl ll cry say madam gov don thief her man. Girls n hypocrisy are twins
I know why i asked if he was by any means jealous and had to end the relationship with her, we never can tell if she had anything underneath to do with the senator, he may have just decided to assist her in getting an apartment as his staff. When i was serving in the Nass i knew of a Senator who paid a 4yr rent for his personal photographer in Maitama very close to his own apartment, many of the Senators do that for their PAs, if the Op caught her red handed it would have been a different issue. My only issue with her is why she suddenly started looking down on her guy and even refusing him to visit her in the said apartment, maybe we should hear her own side of the story too. Shalom

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mjshexy(f): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2023
alfredfrddy:
Not jealousy as you think but trust.
Okay sir, i guess you have your reasons for that so it's respected

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2023
Ukeme8:

You be mumu, did you even read what he wrote up there? A lady earn 120k a month, and suddenly she is living in a 750k apartment. How else can you explain that, and how is that a jealously, don't you need to know the truth?
You can't still converse without being abusive.
I didn't talk about jealousy. I said the guy should free the girl as she has moved on to another level. That's the reality. He will frustrate himself if he's still on the case of the girl. I also insist nobody should judge the girl since we've only heard one side story of what happened.
Then for those of us that understand as a fact that legislative aids earns good, N1million is possible in 2months, that's for a fact. But you all concluded including him that the girl is sleeping with the Senator with No facts other than your prejudices.
That must have reflected in his handling of that girl
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by true2god: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2023
Teymanhenry:
Once a woman started getting good money. Know your onions, and realize the game has changed. Mind how you talk to her or dress around her. Your little gifts may not matter cos she can afford them. I think you should give her the distance and allow her to invite you over. Sometimes, she may realise you are giving her too much space and call you back or she'll just forget you ever exist until the senator lost his seat lol
The real female nature 101.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by syntekelite(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.

Bleep mate for abj The wrongest advice.. the level wey senators/politicians dey spiritually for north its not advisable to stick with the chick at least for his own safety both physically and spiritually ..
As for the girl she is a goner... No free meal in any part of abj.. she will be used to entertain foreign dignitaries or their aides, she will be used in orgies or degrading sexual performances and when she is less appealing she will become the liaison to get other fresh meat..

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by true2god: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2023
thinkmoney:

To further show the serious fault line in your argument; you may be certain now that you will always upgrade your game giving your wife the only reason she stick with you. However, something do often happen in the world today, an it’s incapacitation due to unforeseen events like accidents and sickness. At that point, ones life quality gets drastically reduced . If society works the way you argue, then your wife would be smart or even be in the right to leave your sorry **s.loyalty and faithful are two golden qualities that make living a bit easy.
I hope you can see points now and re evaluate your your life principle. I will urge you not to infect your children with this your present principle, else the world plunge further into chaos, betrayal and darkness
Excellent and valid point.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by syntekelite(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2023
Any girl you have to pay to keep is a b***h and there is nothing wrong with that as far as u man enuf and emotional sound to handle such chicks. moreover na runs girl you been dey date, thank your stars and shine your eye well next time..
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by true2god: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2023
kenedyx:

You need to be more sensible with your input. Where have I said you should abandon your family because another made you rich, does that even make sense?

Okay, stop for a second and put yourself in those shoes.. if you're the PA to the CEO of say a brewery company in your area and you get a federal appointment as PA in Aso Rock, would you take the promotional offer or remain loyal to the CEO of the brewery company?

You see why you're the myopic person abi?
Romantic relationship is not a business or career.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by richie240: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2023
isabi2lof:

Give out your own daughter by age 6 undecided
You're mixing up the age of marriage and d age of sexual maturity.

Yes, I can marry off my daughter off at the age of 6, it doesn't mean she's ready for sex at that age of 6. The husband can groom her till she would be ready for sex/child bearing i.e. 15/16 years. Even in Asian countries they do marriage for their children at infancy, so e nor be new thing.

Oshey groomers , so that you will turn them to trash later in the future...how many men do come out to shower praises on their wives ..
You marrying early/late doesn't determine whether ur husband will turn u to 'trash later on in d future's or not. That one na another topic on its own
cool
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by TheGift: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
nnamdizen:
If everyman can focus on their God given responsibility of provision and protection and do it well, care for even themselves would be limited, not to talk of care for children. For the fact that your father had to step in, in the absence of your mum doesn't mean he did what all men should do, cos if you check, he might have underperformed in his responsibilities because he had to be a mother and father at thesame time.

FYI occasionally helping out to bathe the kids doesn't count, everyone does it

If you care about something , you will make time do that thing. My father went to work every day. But when he came back Home he had our time.

And on weekends We would always do some hug fun with my Dad. He would even cook for us. And he never slacked in His responsibilities.

In my own case I am an entrepreneur, I have structured my life to ensure I have time for my son everyday. My house and office / business are in the same space. After my Wife bathes And preps him for school , I walk him to school which is not far off, then start my day by 9. At 2pm I go to pick him up. While he is eating then taking His siesta. I am back to work. When he wakes up I usually take Him for a walk, sometimes with my wife. Or we do Home
Work or play with board games. If he poos and His mum or Nanny are not around , I don't wait for or call them . I go and change him. I often bathe him and feed him, esp on weekends when Nanny is not around and I know wifey needs to rest. In fact, the only thing my Wife has done/ does that I haven't done or do is breastfeed my child. Yet I still take care of my responsibilities.

I am speaking from my own experience. Let me not start telling you about real life experiences where the wife doesn't even care and it is the Man doing everything while still holding down a very serious job.

So I ask again what do you mean by men are incapable of care.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Kendrick80(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Otilo
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Padipadi(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Mjshexy:
I know why i asked if he was by any means jealous and had to end the relationship with her, we never can tell if she had anything underneath to do with the senator, he may have just decided to assist her in getting an apartment as his staff. When i was serving in the Nass i knew of a Senator who paid a 4yr rent for his personal photographer in Maitama very close to his own apartment, many of the Senators do that for their PAs, if the Op caught her red handed it would have been a different issue. My only issue with her is why she suddenly started looking down on her guy and even refusing him to visit her in the said apartment, maybe we should hear her own side of the story too. Shalom
The guy said the girl no even allow him come to the house. Is that a normal behaviour in a relationship. it's obvious a bigger paycheck is controlling her and the senator is a prime suspect or people she met via working with the senator.
The Koko of life is don't let money change u

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kenedyx: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
true2god:
Romantic relationship is not a business or career.

Of course not, and there's a difference between loyalty and faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by enomakos(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.
you sabi them
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Zyxsc: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

See how this one jumped into conclusion. You get comprehension problem ni
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by imagrg(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oh boy, you don collect from the mumu oh.

Well, move on...

After all you are one of her shareholders.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Martinez39s(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lifestone:

Small pikin still dey your body. Just dey play.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Martinez39s:
Small pikin still dey your body. Just dey play.
Laughable. You think everybody on Nairaland na kids without their minds like you.
So because we do not agree on same view makes me a small pikin? Read my comments further down, you will realise that I'm talking from experience
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Martinez39s(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dizzyyish:
She was using you for her self-serving interests and she has seen a better "tool" than you. It may sound harsh but it's the truth. Also, she can't afford that fully-furnished apartment and didn't get all that for free, so best believe she paid for it with her body (the world's oldest profession).

You should probably read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/7753241/wahala-chaos-female-nature-volume

and..

https://www.nairaland.com/7166252/wahala-chaos-female-nature#113575657
You don talk am finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Do You Sleep With Clothes On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.