Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50836 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Kingcalls: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

So in other words ...if the man starts making money, he should dump his gf for a girl with higher class

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by kenedyx: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2023
jagorinho:

You can't really blame that guy you responded to, your initial post was not well thought out.

By your analogy you are obliterating the need for honesty and loyalty just for material gains in the name of moving up the social strata, that is a bad trait, what if the president comes for the said lady, she will definitely leave the senator and the cycle continues, is that moving up or a girl that has turn to slave to her innate emotions and lacks the ability to be loyal and honest.

Loyalty is to the person who lifted you up and in this case that person is the senator.. not the fuckmate boyfriend.

The fact that you and your guy suffered doesn't mean you owe him loyalty when you make it. But you certainly owe loyalty to the man that lifted you up.

Therefore, if she were to lift you up, then you'd be the one who needs to be loyal to her (lol), not the other way around. Unless you have strong game and can turn around the Dynamics and herein comes the game which Lifespan is talking about.

But understand that it's purely a game and not the way it's actually supposed to be. Most men don't get this, that's why the op has been refused entry into his ex's house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by skj1377(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2023
She is one of the girlfriends of the senator and assisting him personally in bed. Anyways kindly look for someone else. Your Girlfriend should better build her house from the money she is collecting from the senator because outside office he will not have huge amounts of disposable cash and he will not renew her rent. She may start looking for you for marriage by then or move back to her parents house after selling all the furniture. Hmmmmm I wonder why the same things keep happening all the time. It looks like Nature is running out of scripts ..
jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏡 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

Cc: lalasticlala Seun onila farano mynd44

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Dshocker(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏡 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

Cc: lalasticlala Seun onila farano mynd44

This na story wey guys go hear finish, dem go shout Photo

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Dshocker(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
candygist:

I laugh on guys that spend money on girlfriends. You should know that every woman have a price and when the highest bidder comes, the highest bidder wins. Now them never leave you after all the money way you done spend on her ?

Teenage broke boy spotted...
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Xbolmax: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.
this is the comment i was expecting, aswear

9 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jagorinho: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
kenedyx:

Loyalty is to the person who lifted you up and in this case that person is the senator.. not the fuckmate boyfriend.

The fact that you and your bro suffered doesn't mean you owe him loyalty when you make it. But you certainly owe loyalty to the man that lifted you up.

Therefore, if she were to lift you up, then you'd be the one who needs to be loyal to her (lol), not the other way around. Unless you have strong game and can turn around the Dynamics and herein comes the game which Lifespan is talking about.

But understand that it's purely a game and not the way it's actually supposed to be. Most men don't get this, that's why the op has been refused entry into his ex's house.
Your opinion of loyalty is very flawed and heavily dependent on what each party has to offer, with this it is not healthy to continue this conversation. Have a lovely day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by ACE1010: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?

Na dem be dis 😳🤯🤯
Run oooo 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Sunnyski: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:

A lame feminist spotted

5 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Germi9: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
Your in abj?
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Sunnyski: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bro, you're lucky you didn't marry a prost*tute

7 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by FireUpNow(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Shit they say happens. Move on not the end of life for you. She will regret it later. Money is not everything in life

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Godsgift7837: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
Some of una no get sense for this nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by ShaqFu: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

Well it's obvious someone else is paying her bills. With that salary, it is virtually impossible for her to maintain that apartment, probably the senator is the one paying the bills.

This is what most men do, they rent apartments for their lady friend and go their to relax and Fvck the hell out of them. Going to hotels might be risky, so apartments is what they use.

Just move on. It's the only way forward. I'm telling you, one day she'll get tired of being fvcked by different money bags and start looking for one lucky loser to wife her. No hard feeling bro, move on.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by UptownVibes(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
john1101:

You stated the obvious, let the lady say her part.
He explained everything. And anyone who has dated an average Nigerian girl,knows the guy is dropping fact. As soon as an average girl sees a better offer,she forgets you that has been there for her when she was in trenches.. We only have few,who won't forget what you did for them,even things gets better for them. This is why a guy is not supposed to spend what he can't afford to loose on a bitch.. Most of them don't deserve anything good..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by tbliss22(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
A woman will always be loyal to her emotions and not a man's sacrifice. Mr. Oga just move on jejely..

The only thing that can make her have a U turn is when her goods suddenly becomes unattractive again... If she's in her early 20's, uncle she's got a loooooong ride before her grin grin grin.....

Sope otilo

9 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Abemy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

They are telling him not to be surprised, but simply move on.
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Sholuwa241: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Abuja levels. She used you, na so Dem dey do. Yahoo girls
Hmm Just smiling to this news
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by tbliss22(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
ShaqFu:
Well it's obvious someone else is paying her bills. With that salary, it is virtually impossible for her to maintain that apartment, probably the senator is the one paying the bills.

This is what most men do, they rent apartments for their lady friend and go their to relax and Fvck the hell out of them. Going to hotels might be risky, so apartments is what they use.

Just move on. It's the only way forward. I'm telling you, one day she'll get tired of being fvcked by different money bags and start looking for one lucky loser to wife her. No hard feeling bro, move on.

After the tour they will eventually give in to any guy that is ready.... Not necessarily who they love. That's the way most of them are wired. That's why most times you just Bleep them and move on (if less than 24years) it's a big crime to fall in love

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by opius: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Don't get emotional my brother. Draw her close and appreciate her the more. Fu*k her like never before. Pretend as if you don't know what is going on.

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Prechgold1180(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
jaelz:

Girl wey u for use scope follow

Tell her make she tell d senator make e find work for u
She fit even say u be her brother

That way the man fit help u

U nva stable u Dey wan keep naija girl

Otilor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by treatise: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Manigie:
Just count your blessings and move on, man,.
Obviously this one wouldn't have made a good wife.....
Almost all women are same

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Sholuwa241: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=Godsgift7837 post=124398717]Some of una no get sense for this nairaland. [/quote
Hmm tell them well know sence
Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by ppogba: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Congratulations.for waking up.

Na sleep you dey.sleep before.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by megih: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Better girl will b happy n glad he helped her while she had nothing, now she has, the guy became nothing, thats woman 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Cloudflare: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
nnamdizen:
There is no argument anywhere sir, you may have misunderstood my post, maybe out of spite for "Nigerian men" as you have categorized us, but my two cent about the matter at hand is that we men most times dont get our priorities right especially when we are involved with the opposite sex, but they on the other hand knows exactly what they came for and how to get it, when they sense decline or reduction in the benefit they came for, or get a better offer elsewhere, they switch without looking back. That my friend is called business transaction and nothing more!

Are you just knowing all this today ? Dude, Nigeria girls stick around with you because of the things you can offer her, and she'll dump you immediately she sees a higher bidder. When we say you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pûssy dump them and move on, Una go think say we dey joke

6 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by blackgold2018(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
At when you said she never allowed me to stay in her house.
She’s right about dishing you. Your insecurity exposed how weak you are.

You can still boss her if you are man enough. But know you are not.

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Cloudflare: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Biglittlelois:
She moved up....she made her choice....you should move on.

She moved up by fvcking the senator and other rich dudes in Abuja, just as the olosho and runz girl she is. Pretty sure you will not hesitate to move up too like that?

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by blackgold2018(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
john1101:

He just said she didnt allow him enter the house, which is init self funny.
that’s because she has noticed his insecurities.

No woman likes weakness. Haven’t you seen men that kind still boss ladies that are richer than them??

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Best way to handle women whether rich or poor is to ignore them. You shouldn’t have questioned where she got the money to furnish her house.

Just visit, show superficial support, chop wetin u wan chop, clean mouth and go find better girl wey u suppose ignore. Rinse and repeat.

8 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by aktolly54(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mjshexy:
have sense small. I pray your brother or son met such a girl like op ex.

We all know she is dating senator or something related

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by aktolly54(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lifestone:

your son or father go jam such a girl then you understand that all gilters isn't gold. That is not doing better, it's like a man having a sugar mummy too when a girl like op ex dating senator or something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Do You Sleep With Clothes On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.