Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent (51804 Views)

Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Modified - Daylight Robbery by LOAN APPS / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well they could put it in his credit record, which could come back to haunt him in due course.

This type of illegal loan shark don't have power to do that.

P.S.

Earlier, you used abusive language on my person. I don't recall abusing you, and I find your use of foul language distasteful. I also think that it makes you look immature and childish. Refrain from being abusive on this site, thank you.
You're insensitive
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2023
maasoap:

You're insensitive

Oga, I don't recall abusing you , and I still found your language wrong and bad.

Better improve yourself. You can disagree without being abusive and without using foul language.

Good morning.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by mensos544: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Go to Facebook n search for Rant Extension to complain n also forward it to Police
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Adefemimoraks(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Getin2ouch:
This is their format now.

The mistake you did is transferring back that 38k. Now, they will still go ahead and defame you despite not spending kobo from that money.
This was my mistake with palmcredit
Loan I didn't request for was sent to my account after paying for my previous loan
I sent in app messages,sent email, send reviews on play store
I got no reply
Then I sent back the principal, the due date came and they kept calling,I explained all my shits to them my mouth nearly dried
After the due date the interest kept increasing with almost 1k5h par day, Before you know interest of 7k increased to 19kplus
And now it seems my bvn has been reported,for money wey I no chop
I blame myself for not keeping the money
Even if na 2odds I use am play,e for better

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Collins4u1(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2023
simple instruction.

"carry me along when you want to do it"
I'll simply ignore you as well if I were him.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Majesty7: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Adefemimoraks:

Loan I didn't request for was sent to my account after paying for my previous loan
I got no reply
Then I sent back the principal, the due date came and they kept calling,I explained all my shits to them my mouth nearly dried
After the due date the interest kept increasing with almost 1k5h par day, Before you know interest of 7k increased to 19kplus

Nobody reported your bvn. Move on

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Lordatkinson: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2023
I will advice you keep intact, all the chat before during and after the loan was given to you, down to how you refund the 38,5k sent to lure you into 66k debt.
If they call you out, tell them to charge you to court that that us the only means of you paging them. Just claim lies, deceit and undue influence as means of luring customers into untold hardship. Since they did not give the actual amount to you, I don't think there is any contract btwn you guys.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by sirchim(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Pls kindly tell us d name of d app then we will take it up from there!

Modified!

Ok it's Super loan, my smallie them
I show dem renewed shégé, jagaban style last year!

Call dem back now now and threaten them!

Then block their numbers and delete their app.

Or, just be the one to be threatening dem everyday morning & nite!
Their fada nyach!

If ur contacts call u concerning dem, feign ignorance & tell ur contacts dat u lost ur fone and scammers used it to do rubbish.
Shikena!
Case closed!
Ya contacts will help u 2 execute d vawulence on their a$ses!

Pls paste their agents fone numbers here lemme giv dem small vawulence to take hold bodi!
u are in dis con3 & don't have titanium steel ballz, my guy I pity u!

cool
you like vawulence no b small🤣

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Kingzjayzee: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

Please ignore my typing errors.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks
contact FCCPC
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nedekid: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2023
MS247:
cool

Na their way

Loan sharks ....

They will lure you to take high intrest loan begging you and sweet talking

They can call you 10 times a day

Once you take it na war

They can only beg you to take, but they cannot force you to.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by obama99: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Take them to EFCC or ICPC or FCCPC to lodge complain. Just send him an invitation from either of the above , make una both go talk am for there . That pharaoh you see today, bros , you will see them no more 😁😁😁
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nedekid: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2023
Adefemimoraks:

I got no reply
How do you know your bvn has been reported? Was there anything you noticed?

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by obama99: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Lordatkinson:
I will advice you keep intact, all the chat before during and after the loan was given to you, down to how you refund the 38,5k sent to lure you into 66k debt.
If they call you out, tell them to charge you to court that that us the only means of you paging them. Just claim lies, deceit and undue influence as means of luring customers into untold hardship. Since they did not give the actual amount to you, I don't think there is any contract btwn you guys.

You did not add that they used juju to give him the loan under false pretence and duress. The amount they promised you wasn't what they sent and still issuing threats .
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by ejor1: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2023
My dear it's a pity but u're still covering them without mentioning their name. You really need to mention their name so that they won't scam other people.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2023
Majesty7:

CBN will answer them? You people should stop attaching any importance to all these fraudsters. Even a commercial bank can't do a thing to your bvn not to talk of one stupid loan shark. CBN will even arrest and prosecute them. That is a criminal act. You people should go and sleep
Fairmoney & Branch are not loan sharks, they don't defame, I can vouch for them.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by theamazonguru(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2023
worldclass68:
Wait, if u dont pay back what will happen exactly

If I were u, I wont pay a dime, imagine telling me they were trained to deceive people lol.......

I'll just inform my contact on WhatsApp status that someone hacked my phone incase some agents start calling them...

Have you heard of the term credit scores / ratings ?

Either you know it or not , everyone that has and operates an account has a credit score.
That score is kept by an independent bureau.

Whenever the need arises for you to use your account to obtain any grant or facility, a reference is made to your credit score.

If you have a low credit score, you won't be able to obtain that facility/ loan.

It is always good to maintain good credit record.
The benefits are not for today but for tomorrow.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by VULCAN(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2023
Doesn't the App have a name?

Nigerians are generally so cowardly even on an anonymous forum

obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by worldclass68(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2023
theamazonguru:

Either you know it or not , everyone that has and operates an account has a credit score.

Whenever the need arises for you to use your account to obtain any grant or facility, a reference is made to your credit score.

If you have a low credit score, you won't be able to obtain that facility/ loan.

Wow oh....didn't know Nigeria has such system too.
Thanks for infor🙏

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Oga, I don't recall abusing you , and I still found your language wrong and bad.

Better improve yourself. You can disagree without being abusive and without using foul language.

Good morning.
Your advice on this issue was wrong. You should have better avoided this thread, you comments irritated many people as you could see
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2023
maasoap:

Your advice on this issue was wrong. You should have better avoided this thread, you comments irritated many people as you could see

I am not in the mood to listen to someone who called me mad.

I mean, you can disagree with me without calling me mad and a mumu

Better improve your language.

Thank you.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Majesty7: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2023
theamazonguru:

But do you know that these loan sharks can't report you to CRC? They can't report you to the bureau. They are scammers
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Majesty7: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Fairmoney & Branch are not loan sharks, they don't defame, I can vouch for them.

You can do anything for them, I am less concerned. What I am telling you is that, both fair and branch can't do nothing.

The WORST they can do is to send a report to CRC and the report can only be tenable if you defaulted thrice.

All these one week loan are not acceptable
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by abbeyd2(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2023
They can't harass you because the federal government has treating to close any online application loan that harasses any of their customers. Hela Kash and the rest of them that's how they are.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Majesty7:

You can do anything for them, I am less concerned. What I am telling you is that, both fair and branch can't do nothing.

The WORST they can do is to send a report to CRC and the report can only be tenable if you defaulted thrice.

All these one week loan are not acceptable
Ok sir!
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by coralz: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2023
Please everyone should FLEE from loan apps.they are demonic. even the loans you get from them is cursed,you cant use it to achieve any thing meaningful. They have ruined lives.

You may be taking from them and paying back but it will get to a time you wont be able to pay back on the due dates and that is thier strategy to robe you into thier net, that it only takes the grace of God to get out.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by mrmacdon(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks . Look for CBN official email, efcc official email, FCCPC OFFICIAL email, den the loan app email draft a nice write up, with all dis evidence den send it to Dem

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Femco2016(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
chat me let me teach you how to deal with them.. you for no refund that money. but no prob, just chat me up
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by indoorlove(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
When your president is a druglord, everyone becomes a criminal
Loan shark has been in existence since na. Na wa for some people sha

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Timigeofrey(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Try lendsqr fess..

I don't know if they help with this kinda issue
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Chi133(f): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jerewise332:

Pls how can someone do about the contact setting?

Go to your phone settings, under privacy, you will see permission,go and click don't allow on your contact and Whatsapp
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
IF THIS PASSES L EARnersCREDIT.make I bend ....

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by sweerychick(f): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
otijah:
I just synch my contacts bro. What's next?
make sure that your email is not attached to phone Google account. When you are done the won't have access to your phone contacts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.