Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent (51989 Views)

Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Modified - Daylight Robbery by LOAN APPS / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by jacoik(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Guy, this is small case I swear. WhatsApp me on this number 08033238399. If dem see fear in you that's when they will enter. You see that 38k dem give you ehhhhh, walahi na beg dem go use see it. No be joke. Person no dey die twice but once

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Johnsown1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
If I am to be in your shoe,ni will definitely not pay that money talk more of refunding them, cause they are scammers and thieves when the engage police and I will even report to
the police

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MohammadSAW: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Pls kindly tell us d name of d app then we will take it up from there!

Modified!

Ok it's Super loan, my smallie them
I show dem renewed shégé, jagaban style last year!

Call dem now now and threaten them!

Then block their numbers and delete their app.

Or, just be the one to be threatening dem everyday morning & nite!
Their fada nyach!

If ur contacts call u concerning dem, tell ur contacts dat u lost ur fone and scammers used it to do rubbish.
Shikena!
Case closed!
Ya contacts will help u 2 execute d vawulence on their a$ses!

Pls paste their agents fone numbers here lemme giv dem small vawulence to take hold bodi!

cool

cheesy. cheesy cheesy
This is funny,walahi.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by famology(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Why did you take that loan then?

You obviously did not need it, so you took it, and you entered their trap.

Oga, pay them their money and stop disturbing us here. cheesy

(Before you start, I use a loan app. And before I take loan, I read the terms and condtions, and scrutinize everything up and dawn...)

One of the criminals spotted.

6 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by toffyz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
otijah:
No no, I dont even know how I got into that thing sef. I saw the app through and advert while playing game and since then it's been like they are using spell on me
My brother as long as you've paid the principal amount ( the actual money you received) you're safe!
Just make sure you have the evidence of the repayment on your phone. Even your statement of account is enough evidence.
My brother, I swear the threats na fake, the agents can't do anything. They're toothless bulldogs.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by famology(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ignore the criminals. That's how they operate.

4 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Jeffy1206(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

Please ignore my typing errors.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks
lesson number one, never you return the principal money to them else they go disturb you and your family cos of that... If na me, I go chop de money clean mouth. 🤑😂😂

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by famology(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Modified!

Their fada nyach!

If ur contacts call u concerning dem, tell ur contacts dat u lost ur fone and scammers used it to do rubbish.
Shikena!
Case closed!

Pls paste their agents fone numbers here lemme giv dem small vawulence to take hold bodi!

cool

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 u be werey aswear 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
famology:

One of the criminals spotted.

And you are one of those whose girlfriend is in the running for Miss World. My congratulations.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
They are criminals and u better sue them. They will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by VOTSexchange: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin grin[right][/right]
jimmyolasun:
Heya Pele... True true life no balance.. loan app dey threaten you when one person I know naa beg Dem dey beg am make e pay back and baba dey follow them negotiate how much interest he wan make Dem add or e no dey pay again. Dude collect 15k and he no pay since 2020 and interest add and 15k grow enter 60k.. loan app threaten am, baba para threaten them back even quote law and all.. naa them dey beg am now as baba say Dem be thief. Long story, they reduce 60k to 25k and baba still dey say naa 20k e want.. now Dem dey try agree on 22k..

What a funny scenario.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by opius: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Go to the settings on your phone and disallow them from accessing your phone and uninstall their app.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MohammadSAW: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

@Otijah
Read this message please because I feel it's going to help you in this situation.

The best option when dealing with this loan sharks after you have defaulted is to download Truecaller ,and change the setting to block robot calls & messages .
It also blocks spamming calls & messages automatically and even hidden numbers.
You will never receive their calls & messages again.
You can block them too manually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by khing00600: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

You have time telling them you will pay back, this said app have me a loan last year and I told them they can never get back the money back. They kept increasing the money, wetin concern me las las na dem stop calling

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by SPF247(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Time to buy an Android Phone grin
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by sunnedee2: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Modified!

Their fada nyach!

Shikena!
Case closed!

cool
grin grin grin
Kai! Your body dey hot!
I don laugh tire.

As in the guy should even be the one calling them first to threaten them before they call him (Even twice daily: day and night).
Omo!
You're something else I swear.

The guy needs to drop their number though.
Let us all call them together. Cure madness with madness.

Na so one person call me one day dey abuse me that my contact kinikan borrowed money that I should tell him to pay.
I cursed his papa and mama that day. I add his grandfather join.
I dared him to call me again.

Best thing is to avoid them in the first place though.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by oniigo: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
The next action from them is to threat you with publishing your name and photo on all your phone contact that you chop gbese, bachi etc and you no wan pay.
Loan apps is one chance o!
Report them to @ICPC for justice.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

Wetin i owe loan sharks is more than 200k of Principal, excluding the interest, across 7apps. (between 2019 - 2021).

Dey don call me tire, If i pick a call and discover it's them i will just cut the call. Now they don't call me again, I've blocked all their numbers.

If you doubt, enter DM I will show you screenshots of the money i owe all the different apps. Almost 300k ( Principal + interest).

Na only two people tell me they called them. (close associates). Thank God they didn't call any of my two girlfriends.

You Bleep up. You no suppose return the money to them.

4 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by VawulentComrade: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
The system was not designed to favor you,

Search and join. IAJ ONLINE on telegram to learn this things.

Stop patronizing the system.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Fantazy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Those people are indirectly doing runs (illegal business).

Any way, I don borrow from 3 different apps amounting to about 15k in total combined.
You know what? I AM NOT PAYING ANY OF THEM A DIME. Let them come and meet me in my house.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
SPF247:
Time to buy an Android Phone grin

Wait oooo, they no dey Appstore?
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by SPF247(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
EnglandAmaka:

Wait oooo, they no dey Appstore?
At all.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Bubu4Sea: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

Including your father grin
You descend from a lineage of Thieves & Olosho's.

Thats why ur an Olosho grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Jostoman: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

(Before you start, I use a loan app. And before I take loan, I read the terms and condtions, and scrutinize everything up and dawn...)
oga forget story those poeple are criminal

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
EnglandAmaka:

Wetin i owe loan sharks is more than 200k of Principal, excluding the interest, across 7apps. (between 2019 - 2021).

Dey don call me tire, If i pick a call and discover it's them i will just cut the call. Now they don't call me again, I've blocked all their numbers. Somehow, Fairmoney and Branch still manage to fine way call me sha.

If you doubt, enter DM I will show you screenshots of the money i owe all the different apps. Almost 300k ( Principal + interest).

Na only two people tell me they called them. (close associates). Thank God they didn't call any of my two girlfriends.

You Bleep up. You no suppose return the money to them.
Return both Fairmoney & Branch money oo!

don't ask me why!
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by drsibz66(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

You must be working for them.. Did you not read the part that said 55k to pay 66k but he was sent 38k .. I don't know how you people reason. He was scammed and decieved or you dont read before you type.
These loan apps are illegal, fraudulent and scammers. They very lucky its not some people ... but the 38k and interest they won't see AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. THEY DIDNT STICK TO THE END OF THE BARGAIN OR DEAL SO NO DEAL .

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
drsibz66:

You must be working for them.. .

And you must be Mrs Biden.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by otijah(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
sweerychick:
delete their app. Go to your Google accounts on your phone and synchronize your contacts it will wipe off from their database.
I just synch my contacts bro. What's next?
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
otijah:
I just synch my contacts bro. What's next?
it doesn't work like that!
They have ur contacts, dey got ur contacts real good!

Just do as I told u on d 1st page.
na borrow u borrow, u no kill pesin!
cool
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Chocolateberry2: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Don't be scared, report d matter to apex bank
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by otijah(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

it doesn't work like that!
They have ur contacts, dey got ur contacts real good!

Just do as I told u on d 1st page.
na borrow u borrow, u no kill pesin!
cool
Ok sir. Worst be say I don pay dem back their principal oo, which they deceived me to pay on time so they will clear off that interest. only for them to start threatening me after one week.

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by babington91(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Abisolababe:
Tinubu's disbursement of 500 million to all Nigerians will favour me and my family

This is becoming stale😀😀😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! / My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Femi Otedola, Is This True? / Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.