Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent (52007 Views)

Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Modified - Daylight Robbery by LOAN APPS / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Solidkay(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Too bad

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by SamJed(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
What is their name
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MS247: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
ecolime:

Space bookers cheesy

Monitorer of space booker

5 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Akaegwu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Don't mind them. Let them report you to efcc
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by specialmati(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by saintjimos(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Can't the Nigerian senate do something about this people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by neonly: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ignore them they can do jark
Change your phone or turn off permission from der apps
Always off yur location
Activate true caller any calls coming in dat is flank Red true caller will reject it automatically

13 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Sandralight(f): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by beerfraud: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tell us the loan app company
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Daylightnews: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Instagram Skitmaker Carter Efe in Tears, Cry Bitterly After Losing Out on Headies Nomination List
Carter Efe gave Headies 24 hours ultimatum to include him among Nominees

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkMLiHrz0Y
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by OBTOREPA(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Just ignore them or insult a hell out of them next they call
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Expanse2020(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
If you can afford a lawyer go for it because it is dubious that they breach the agreement you requested for certain amount and they sent you certain amount

5 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by paskal16: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
SailorUgo:
Why did you delete those texts
as detective wey you be
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Kcxee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

Please ignore my typing errors.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks

Just ignore them, they will call the hell out of you but ignore them since you have paid the principal it may take them 3months to stop calling you

4 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
saintjimos:
Can't the Nigerian senate do something about this people?

Yes, they could pass a law that makes them pay penalties for pulling such stunts like they did on OP.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by licvil(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Delete their app and keep blocking any messages from thier agents which comes through to you. Put on your WhatsApp status that messages and calls of you oweing any loan firm is a scam and should be disregarded.
Na mad we dey use solve mad

18 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Hotwest: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
These Chinese loan sharks dey show Nigerians shege

Bad government

Doomed country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by ofordegreat(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Go to @fcpcNigeria or call 08056002020 to complain. Thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by saintbillion(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2023

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by BuharisBoy: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Those loan apps are thieves, what business will you invest 55k and make 66k in a week, 11k profit, run away from them

11 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by otijah(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Pls kindly tell us d name of d app then we will take it up from there!

cool
It's super loan my brother. You can chat me up on WhatsApp if u can help me out

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by worldclass68(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wait, if u dont pay back what will happen exactly

If I were u, I wont pay a dime, imagine telling me they were trained to deceive people lol.......

I'll just inform my contact on WhatsApp status that someone hacked my phone incase some agents start calling them...

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
otijah:
It's super loan my brother. You can chat me up on WhatsApp if u can help me out
loan is due for hw long?
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by mightyleks(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ignore their useless threat. They did same to me shishi they won't see.

9 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Chi133(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

They can't do anything. Just don't allow them to have access to your contacts. Via settings.

5 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Toscobebo2: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
My dear friend, don't get distracted, by the time they are tired, they will let you be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by otijah(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
BuharisBoy:
Those loan apps are thieves, what business will you invest 55k and make 66k in a week, 11k profit, run away from them
U getting it wrong sef, instead of the 55k they transferred 38500, that was what got me mad

10 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Anijay1212(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Gotocourt:
Gotocourt angry

Ok.
grin
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by mukthar2000(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
I don't even understand all ur mathematical expression bexos anything that has to do with loand and interest I hate it deeply in my life. And I notice that those loans can never solve the problem I need it for instead the accumulate more problems oppon problems.

Sorry Op

5 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by mu2sa2: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
De scammers no get name abi.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Donake: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Keep the chat,download the loan agreement,screenshot what was sent finally. Wait for them in court!

6 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by charlesdinho(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
i am never going to borrow money from this loan apps. never

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / "New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.