Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent (51709 Views)

Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Modified - Daylight Robbery by LOAN APPS / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by odenkirk: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by jimcaddy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
You see these loan sharks, Avoid them. All of them are thieves. Like loan app, like Nigerians. Five and six. We compliment each other. We too dey decieving and scam people.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by travismacoy: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Na so LCREDIT dey threaten me. People wey make loss my savings them open office for my head until i decided not to continue they start threatening my life. This people have been eating my sweat for more than two years. I became trapped to them. I work to pay them just to take again for almost 3years.

It wont continue my wife and family need my attention let the worse happen. It is over between us LCREDIT

5 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Ashirioluwa: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2023
@obembet

You can use the CBN form below to file a complaint. Attached supporting documentation (the chat message)

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Contacts/Complaints/

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Babagy832: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Ebukax(f): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Pay the interest after paying the interest they'll give u a higher loan amount borrow it and uninstall their app don't use them again, don't be scared about their threats they're empty vessels toothless bull dog, for them to have mind and tell you they'll trained to decieve people harden your heart towards them

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Monday60655(m): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

Please ignore my typing errors.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks

It depends on your location. I base here in Abuja. So, in your location, ask for any FCCPC (Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission). With all your evidence, go there and lodge your complain. They will handle your case accordingly.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Cromagnon: 2:31am On Jul 14, 2023
Anijay1212:
angry

Man's inhumanity to his fellow man.
I pray you get justice.
man's longerthroat

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by NastiLord: 2:41am On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Pls kindly tell us d name of d app then we will take it up from there!

Modified!

Ok it's Super loan, my smallie them
I show dem renewed shégé, jagaban style last year!

Call dem now now and threaten them!

Then block their numbers and delete their app.

Or, just be the one to be threatening dem everyday morning & nite!
Their fada nyach!

If ur contacts call u concerning dem, tell ur contacts dat u lost ur fone and scammers used it to do rubbish.
Shikena!
Case closed!
Ya contacts will help u 2 execute d vawulence on their a$ses!

Pls paste their agents fone numbers here lemme giv dem small vawulence to take hold bodi!

cool
My man of the year. Dem say dem be loan shark abi? Dem never see whale customers before grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:58am On Jul 14, 2023
otijah:
Ok sir. Worst be say I don pay dem back their principal oo, which they deceived me to pay on time so they will clear off that interest. only for them to start threatening me after one week.
Lamba!
dem dey whine u ni!
grin
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:07am On Jul 14, 2023
See them... they will borrow money to buy data to come online to shout sai baba Jagaban, at the end they can't repay back

Ogun go kill you if you no pay that money with all the interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35am On Jul 14, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
See them... they will borrow money to buy data to come online to shout sai baba Jagaban, at the end they can't repay back

Ogun go kill you if you no pay that money with all the interest

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by yom2(m): 3:57am On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

that's what most of them do. What they advertise is far different from what they practice
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:12am On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

why will you refund the capital in the first place, that's where they saw your weakness, and using it against you, let me tell you, Thier threat is amount to nothing, empty nothing, even if you chop the capital, dey can't do nothing just relax yourself.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by kingreign(m): 5:03am On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:
jimmyolasun

Heya Pele... True true life no balance.. loan app dey threaten you when one person I know naa beg Dem dey beg am make e pay back and baba dey follow them negotiate how much interest he wan make Dem add or e no dey pay again. Dude collect 15k and he no pay since 2020 and interest add and 15k grow enter 60k.. loan app threaten am, baba para threaten them back even quote law and all.. naa them dey beg am now as baba say Dem be thief. Long story, they reduce 60k to 25k and baba still dey say naa 20k e want.. now Dem dey try agree on 22k..

Your matter en 😂😂😂😂😂

cheesy grin
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by abuhusna1: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Where on earth will interest rate of 25% be charged for 1 week. Some borrowers are too desperate.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by abuhusna1: 5:56am On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

I wish you did not return the money and keep asking them when they will pay you the 55k loan cos you never see am.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Why did you take that loan then?

You obviously did not need it, so you took it, and you entered their trap.

Oga, pay them their money and stop disturbing us here. cheesy

(Before you start, I use a loan app. And before I take loan, I read the terms and condtions, and scrutinize everything up and dawn...)

What nonsense money is their money? He even made mistake to return that paltry remaining 38k. What can they do? Nothing

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by maasoap(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Pls kindly tell us d name of d app then we will take it up from there!

Modified!

Ok it's Super loan, my smallie them
I show dem renewed shégé, jagaban style last year!

Call dem now now and threaten them!

Then block their numbers and delete their app.

Or, just be the one to be threatening dem everyday morning & nite!
Their fada nyach!

If ur contacts call u concerning dem, tell ur contacts dat u lost ur fone and scammers used it to do rubbish.
Shikena!
Case closed!
Ya contacts will help u 2 execute d vawulence on their a$ses!

Pls paste their agents fone numbers here lemme giv dem small vawulence to take hold bodi!
u are in dis con3 & don't have titanium steel ballz, my guy I pity u!

cool

Correct yarn

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by fayomim: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2023
They will deal with you

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

1.Thing about loan app, when they are offering you deals too good to be true, check am well. (I know from experience)

2.Once you take loan, it is understood you have agreejavascript:void(0);d to the terms and conditions, including the bit where they can revise the loan deals (Yes, it is there in the fine print).

3.Besides, he did not need it really.

Your family has lots of wisdom and favour in their lives, they do.

Mumu is your surname. They reviewed the terms and conditions between when he applied and got loan? You must be very daft! Does that review include promising someone 55k to pay 66k, then you sent him 38k to pay 66k?

5 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Majesty7: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Return both Fairmoney & Branch money oo!

don't ask me why!

Fair or Branch... Only thing they can do is to report you to the credit bureau.

Government will soon strike all of them out
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Majesty7: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2023
otijah:
Ok sir. Worst be say I don pay dem back their principal oo, which they deceived me to pay on time so they will clear off that interest. only for them to start threatening me after one week.

Smart up! Why are you like this? Smart up. Criminals threatening you to report your bvn? To who? They are wanted. Block the idiot.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Majesty7:

Fair or Branch... Only thing they can do is to report you to the credit bureau.

Government will soon strike all of them out
Not them!
Their operations has bn registered & legit right from their birth!
u can't get any kind of visa if credit bureau has ur bad records!
And if govt soon acts, ur BVN would attract a lien on all ur accts.

It's up to u!
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Oesophagus99(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2023
email that copy of chat to the consumer protection council branch of the CBN....Act fast before you regret slacking o!

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Majesty7: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Not them!

It's up to u!

Huge lie. Stop deceiving yourself. Bad credit is not life sentence. It can ONLY affect your credit score(ability to borrow).

It has nothing to do with your freedom to travel, to live and every other aspect of life. Visa restrictions? That is a HUGE lie. Do you know how many big men that are not credit worthy again? They are owing in billions. Is it the few thousands that will now deny someone of living? Please free your mind. Even if you declared bankruptcy, you will live your life. Don't be deceived. There is NOTHING that anyone can do.

Modified;

Man, you are gullible. You wrote rubbish. Lien on all his account because he is owing God? You are obviously one of them because I can't imagine someone to be this daft

4 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Majesty7: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Not them!

It's up to u!

CBN will answer them? You people should stop attaching any importance to all these fraudsters. Even a commercial bank can't do a thing to your bvn not to talk of one stupid loan shark. CBN will even arrest and prosecute them. That is a criminal act. You people should go and sleep

4 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Ybholy(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2023
1. Disable calls from unsaved numbers if you’re using iPhone. It’s on settings > phone > silence unknown numbers

2. Disable calls from unsaved WhatsApp numbers. It’s in settings > privacy > calls > silence unknown callers.

Do this and leave the mad people. Learn to ignore nonsense people. They see that you’re to lose of a guy/man. That’s why they whine you. Threaten them that you’ll never pay shishi and if you see any of their agent around you, that will be the end of the person in life. It’s so simple threat that works.

How can your fellow man put you under unnecessary stress and you’re dancing to his tune? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2023
maasoap:

Mumu is your surname. You're mad

And you are married to Anna Marie.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by nairalanda1(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2023
maasoap:

What nonsense money is their money? He even made mistake to return that paltry remaining 38k. What can they do? Nothing

Well they could put it in his credit record, which could come back to haunt him in due course.

P.S.

Earlier, you used abusive language on my person. I don't recall abusing you, and I find your use of foul language distasteful. I also think that it makes you look immature and childish. Refrain from being abusive on this site, thank you.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by OLOKOESHIN: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

Free them my guy
I owed them more than 100. Dem don free them. Nah to dey block their Watsapp and calls immediately. Dem go free you asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.