Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) (69093 Views)

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Nigerian man proposes to his lecturer ❀

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CurH4lyJCGa/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOtqJcOAQmM

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by TemplarLandry: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2023
grin

I dedicate β€œE Be Things” by Dremo feat. Mayorkun to these 2 skit makers.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Treasure17(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
You playing.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
So lectures and turorials don dey go on in za oza room.......

By the way....isnt this supposed to be unethical yet, una dey post am....

Lol...One of his friends will soon be like... "guy.....i no do well for that risk management course at all... help me tell ur babe make she just give me let my pple go"...

266 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Aboks(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2023
what is the name of the movie

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
I don't believe anything in this era of skits.

77 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by jeromestarks: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
There was a time during my time in the University that I almost propose to one of my cute lecturers.
I was her course rep. We spent a lot of time alone in her office. Life is sweet with mature women. Mature pvssy goooood ehhhh.

Try fvck a woman in her late 30s or mid 40s and see. The feeling is heavenly. The vibe is outta this world.
Mature pvssy gooooooood!

139 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by crackhouse(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is not a proposal. He just gave her a flower.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by udede(m): 4:34am On Jul 15, 2023
But some people are still saying that mkpulummili is harmless?

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Kingluqman(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Dey don dey knack before grin

Congratulations to them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
udede:
But some people are still saying that mkpulummili is harmless?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Naijatask: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
There was a time during my time in the University that I almost propose to one of my cute lecturers.
I was her course rep. We spent a lot of time to put on πŸ“± on a alone in her office. Life is sweet with mature women. Mature pvssy goooood ehhhh.

Try fvck a woman in her late 30s or mid 40s and see. The feeling is heavenly. The vibe is outta this world.
Mature pvssy gooooooood!

Isn't this the Jerome who advocate to marrying sad a virgin? sad You mean you're not actually one? undecided

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by wittywriter: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Funny

Wittyness
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by iCauseTrouble: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
I am expecting ASUU to kick against this grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Thundafireseun: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
I thought it’s still prohibited for a lecturer to date a student
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by ArewaNightmare: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Weedhustler: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
U just bought a big problem for urself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by MS247: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
cool

If the lecturer was a man

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by TrumpDonald2: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
This could be a skit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by ecolime(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
This could be a skit
Na skit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by ozegidon(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man proposes to his lecturer ❀

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CurH4lyJCGa/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOtqJcOAQmM
Na flower dem dey use propose...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by tonytony208(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
This poster doesn't know the meaning of propose.

He only presented her with flowers and you call it propose

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Senioradvocate(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
cheesy

Such guts

Anyways, the nigga is trying to secure the bag and above all secure is GPA, CGPA after everything him go play her and move on with younger chics out there. We don see these things, no be today

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
PLS ALL THE NAIRALANDERS PREACHERS AND EVANGELIST SHOULD NOT FORGET TO PREPARE AND GIVE US OUR SUNDAY MESSAGES.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by sofeo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Alright now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Wise nigha.....He just secured for himself a good grade in her course and any course that's being taught by her close associates in that department lipsrsealed. Yahoo really wide well well..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Kutifams: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.