Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) (69130 Views)

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Brush1: 2:13am On Jul 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
So lectures and turorials don dey go on in za oza room.......

By the way....isnt this supposed to be unethical yet, una dey post am....

Lol...One of his friends will soon be like... "guy.....i no do well for that risk management course at all... help me tell ur babe make she just give me let my pple go"...

Don’t believe everything you read on social media. This could be a guy saying on behalf of the class, we say thank you as you depart our school.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by ComeToJesus: 2:43am On Jul 16, 2023
Macron the real OG on hearing this story.

If you no know, you no fit know..

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by cho25bc(f): 4:56am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
There was a time during my time in the University that I almost propose to one of my cute lecturers.
I was her course rep. We spent a lot of time alone in her office. Life is sweet with mature women. Mature pvssy goooood ehhhh.

Try fvck a woman in her late 30s or mid 40s and see. The feeling is heavenly. The vibe is outta this world.
Mature pvssy gooooooood!

But after fucking a mature pussy, next thing is to marry a virgin. Guy, your head needs checking by a professor of psychiatry. Your double standards stinks to high heavens. You proclaim chastity for girls but perversion for men. They can destroy any lady's life they want but they must make sure to marry a virgin. Were you not the same crook boasting about fucking your friend from a tender age? Bragging about how sweet and tight her pussy is? Shameless paedophile and a pervert. You should be in jail by now if the system is working perfectly.

So men should go and start banging every mature woman they see because that's the only thing those women are good for. Sex and sex and sex. But when those mature women are not married, you'll be the same lunatic who will condemn them for not being virgins and calling them bad names while patting your fellow men on the backs for fucking the useless mature women silly.

You think sexual purity is only for women but not for men. Sick people everywhere. The same curses a non-virgin girl will bring into her husband's home are the same curses a non-virgin man who has sampled several pussies will also bring to his home, his family, and generation, both existing and yet unborn. Dont be deceived, thinking that waywardness is your right but not a woman's right. The same judgment that a non-virgin female will get from God will be the same you and your fellow promiscuous men will get. Infact, your own go worst pass the women's sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:02am On Jul 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

If u wont butcher me for meat for identifying as a cow....why treat trans women as real women.... they are not..??.

How did desire suicide get into this dialogue?? How can u compare identifying as something and wanting to be buthanized...besides, hope u know suicide by euthanizing is legal in aome countries...?? So i donr get ur point..

I give up on ur sexuality....talking about it gives me migraine
I personally will butcher you up if you said you are a cow,I've always wanted to taste human meat cow meat

Exactly why I used euthanasia because it's legal in some countries so it makes more sense

If there's anything my sexuality as of late taught me is that I can now connect with people regardless of their genitals,my sexuality in all is love
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by boxypane(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...One of his friends will soon be like... "guy.....i no do well for that risk management course at all... help me tell ur babe make she just give me let my pple go"...
This is more of a class planned proposal, it doesn't look like a love birds kind of thing.
You know how naughty students can be.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by phemmyfour: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

It's a skit
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
It's a skit

Does my comment not sound like cruise too??
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Shantyken(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
meobizy:
I don't believe anything in this era of skits.

Until dem cut ur left breast that's wen u will believe abi, just dey play. πŸ’žπŸ’ž
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Exceed15: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
I pity the boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.