Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) (69131 Views)

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Adeling(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
She no Belive her eyes
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Emola12(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Treasure17:
You playing.
Ekwensu!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Btruth: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dey play ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Temidayo9(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
There was a time during my time in the University that I almost propose to one of my cute lecturers.
I was her course rep. We spent a lot of time alone in her office. Life is sweet with mature women. Mature pvssy goooood ehhhh.

Try fvck a woman in her late 30s or mid 40s and see. The feeling is heavenly. The vibe is outta this world.
Mature pvssy gooooooood!
Baaad guy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Ameoba300: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
From Skit to Pulling Skirt kiss.... Make we no later hear sha grin 300L student destroys Lecturer's marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Yankee101: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donโ€™t make her lose her job
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by correctguy101(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin

I dedicate โ€œE Be Thingsโ€ by Dremo feat. Mayorkun to these 2 skit makers.

Just dedicate "E get as e dey do me" by Okunya twins... SMH

Or maybe you can use "e don do me" by dat guy wey I no even remember... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Uyi168: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
madam burst cry..

menopause na your mate?? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Enddy50ty(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
First class loading for the studentโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by InvertedHammer: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man proposes to his lecturer โค

#wetindeyhappentv

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CurH4lyJCGa/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOtqJcOAQmM

/
Lecturer done inherit liability.

Lecturer wey dey date unserious & unemployed cult boy cool

This is what happens when a lady crosses over 30. She will marry a tree if they let her cool

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by occfx: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‡

The guy is wonderful in za oza room... The lecturer wants to keep him forever. Make she try born sha... Even if na IVF... E go help matters arising
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by jeromestarks: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Naijatask:

Isn't this the Jerome who advocate to marrying sad a virgin? sad You mean you're not actually one? undecided

How can I be a virgin?

How many times do I have to tell you guys that virginity status is for women.

As a man, u need great sexual experience to keep your wife.
As a woman, you need purity to keep your man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‡

On a norms, itโ€™s unethical.In a sane society, even a Dean would be sacked for having an affair with his stundent.

But welcome to Nigeria, anything goes una go dey type โ€œAwwwnnnโ€

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Naijatask: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

How can I be a virgin?

How many times do I have to tell you guys that virginity status is for women.

As a man, u need great sexual experience to keep your wife.
As a woman, you need purity to keep your man.

No thank you, I'll rather get married as a virgin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
There was a time during my time in the University that I almost propose to one of my cute lecturers.
I was her course rep. We spent a lot of time alone in her office. Life is sweet with mature women. Mature pvssy goooood ehhhh.

Try fvck a woman in her late 30s or mid 40s and see. The feeling is heavenly. The vibe is outta this world.
Mature pvssy gooooooood!

O boi.. This your fictional story sweet o
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by chigodo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin

I dedicate โ€œE Be Thingsโ€ by Dremo feat. Mayorkun to these 2 skit makers.

Great jam.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Really? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Kukutenla: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Mature pvssy gooooooood!
You no longer do virginal?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by potland: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Mature pvssy gooooooood!
did your lecturer suck your dick?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Taigaban: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Another easy way of carrying over a course.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by jeromestarks: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

You no longer do virginal?

Virginal? I will forever fvck only vagina ๐Ÿ˜
I think you mean to say virgins right?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Kukutenla: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Virginal? I will forever fvck only vagina ๐Ÿ˜
I think you mean to say virgins right?
Yeah
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by jeromestarks: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
potland:
did your lecturer suck your dick?
One time, I asked her to but she categorically told my that she's not a sluut.
She said if I am not ok with her pvssy and brews, I should leave. Omo, I humbly apologized.

Since that day, I have never asked a girl I truly love to suck me.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by potland: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Senioradvocate:
cheesy

Such guts

Anyways, the nigga is trying to secure the bag and above all secure is GPA, CGPA after everything him go play her and move on with younger chics out there. We don see these things, no be today
i fรนcked my female lecturer in her room one time. She liked me and invited me over. We kissed. She went down and sucked my dick. I fingered till she got wet. Then i proceeded to fรนck her from behind
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by onuman: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigerian women and desire for husband ....

Once Nigerian woman gets married to a man, she is like her problems are all solved.
Thereafter, she will start to show her man that she is not what the man saw that attracted him to her in the first place.

Another story bros..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
So lectures and turorials don dey go on in za oza room.......

By the way....isnt this supposed to be unethical yet, una dey post am....

Lol...One of his friends will soon be like... "guy.....i no do well for that risk management course at all... help me tell ur babe make she just give me let my pple go"...

Hmm, during my days at University, one female lecturer like that wanted me to marry her but I zoomed off. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by jeromestarks: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

O boi.. This your fictional story sweet o

Try school at UniLag, OAU or UniCal and see things sweeter than fiction.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by ppogba: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
No big deal.

That was what Macron did to his primary school teacher.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Be like say the lecturer don become evening newspaper so the boy wan take use this marriage style dey enter the lecturer so that she go dey pass am for her course
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by ppogba: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
samwillyco1:

Hmm, during my days at University, one female lecturer like that wanted me to marry her but I zoomed off. grin grin grin grin grin

Get in touch with Wale Adenuga production with this story.

It is time for this government to favor you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by Starships4u(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
So lectures and turorials don dey go on in za oza room.......

By the way....isnt this supposed to be unethical yet, una dey post am....

Lol...One of his friends will soon be like... "guy.....i no do well for that risk management course at all... help me tell ur babe make she just give me let my pple go"...

Which course did yhu study my guy?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
ppogba:

Get in touch with Wale Adenuga production with this story.

It is time for this government to favor you.

grin grin grin grin

You funny oooo, this government can only favour politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.