Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu (27184 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

One thing I know about Yorubas are that Hypocrisy is hidden deep in them even if they are born in heaven.

How did BOKO HARAM became terrorist?

Was it not the UN that first declared them terrorist?

And what did Buhari said about them even when they were declared as Terrorist group, " AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH".

And still majority of Yorubas voted for this Criminal who supported this group.

What about IPOB?

Who declared them TERRORIST?.....Nigeria government.

What about the United Nations? Noo!

And Yorubas are carrying the issue on their heads like mad idiots.

I consider you people as the most useless people created by God.

If you hate seeing the IGBOS for any reason, please for convenience sake why don't you support the agitation for a Biafran state.
Nigeria is a sovereign nation, if you are a slave, we are not. If you do anyhow you see anyhow, no mercy, ignorance is not an excuse. The soul that sinneth will die.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Blaze14k: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

WELL SAID....FacilitatorLekki FOR PRISIDENT!!!!
dats why nobody truss IBO people.there mission is to let a terrrrorrist become Nigeria president...this people already calming Lagos...later they will claim they own Nigeria...I DONT TRUSS IBO PEOPLE AND YESSSS I SAY IT ...FREEEDOM OF SPEEDCH!!!(no oofense) angry

Wow so buhari from northern Nigeria were boko haram operate is not a terrorist na Peter obi be terrorist. I think you guys are mentally unstable to be honest. Infact I think you should go on the streets and call any igbo person u see a terrorist let's see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2023
Brimstone77:

You're probably a kid,it's not left for your zoo government to take the decision.

Legal process involving british government,ipob and igbos will be put in place..

If your zoo government have the capacity to rendition him legally they wouldn't have abducted him in the first place..

I can't continue dignifying you with my replies,we are done.

Lol.

The minute Kanu left England , that was when he surrendered his protection of the British Crown.

FYI, the British Govt has a disclaimer on their Foreign Ministry website that warns her citizens not to expect extraordinary assistance regarding legal issues when detained abroad.

Because British did not recognise IPOB being declared a terror organization back when Kanu was ranting on radio Biafra doesn't mean they still hold that position.

Can you point to one official statement from the British Ambassador in defense of Kanu since he was extradited back to Nigeria .?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Brimstone77: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2023

Same joe igbokwe that knelt and praised God the day kanu ways arrested..

The brainless government thought that arresting kanu will put an end to biafra agitation, but it made it worst and violent instead..

They have achieved absolutely nothing holding kanu for 2yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2023
Originalsly:
Why is be appealing to Tinubu? It should be to the court to enforce its decision to release Kanu ... and possibly try to get Buhari charged for contempt of court. Tinubu may very well release him and have him rearrested immediately on correct charges.
But I don't understand why his people are calling for his release instead of calling for him to put an end to the stay at home and the end to violence against those who do not stay at home. Is it he doesn't have the power to do so? ... or is it he is in support of the killing of his people by his people?
empty skull, was there anything like sit at home prior to his arrent. How can u sey he should stop sit at home before he will be released why the reason for sit at home is because of his detention. Low budget terrorist

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Brimstone77: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Lol.

The minute Kanu left England , that was when he surrendered his protection of the British Crown.

FYI, the British Govt has a disclaimer on their Foreign Ministry website that warns her citizens not to expect extraordinary assistance regarding legal issues when detained abroad.

Because British did not recognise IPOB being declared a terror organization back when Kanu was ranting on radio Biafra doesn't mean they still hold that position.

Can you point to one official statement from the British Ambassador in defense of Kanu since he was extradited back to Nigeria .?

Ok...

Take him back to Kenya and rendition him legally then.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2023
ezebunafo:

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid02b4gjbwi4kMAbF5Rjfi5QDDSrwV3CB3arf3hTYx69GfFVtWpxEuxDMZPE2eLPeT3Yl/?app=fbl
The greatest mistake the FG will make is to release that rabid animal called Kanu from his cell. This guy will just jet off to the UK and continue from where he stopped by sending more of his bingos to kill, maim and destroy the SE. Let him rot angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by broadman20: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Nigeria is a sovereign nation, if you are a slave, we are not.

Sovereign fools that goes to another country to campaign during their election?

I wonder what took most of your useless politicians to chattam house if you are a sovereign nation.

The more I listened to your useless logics the more foolish it sounds.

A fool is a person who accuses another person of a thing he is an expert in doing.

You can't say somebody is emotional when your actions are rooted in Hypocrisy and emotions.

Abeg let the IGBOS go their separate way if you hate us, it doesn't stop us from living in each others country or doing business together.

We just hate your Nigeria system abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Sovereign fools that goes to another country to campaign during their election?

I wonder what took most of your useless politicians to chattam house if you are a sovereign nation.

The more I listened to your useless logics the more foolish it sounds.

A fool is a person who accuses another person of a thing he is an expert in doing.

You can't say somebody is emotional when your actions are rooted in Hypocrisy and emotions.

Abeg let the IGBOS go their separate way if you hate us, it doesn't stop us from living in each others country or doing business together.

We just hate your Nigeria system abeg.
Mumu, you are to get your succession it's nobody's business.

Kanu is a terrorist, he did the crime, he must face it. No mercy for beasts, if we all become beasts, Nigeria will be a warzone.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Segzy19: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2023
What is the assurance that Kanu will be a good boy this time around if released? grin >: grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Oju4190: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Nnandi kanu been release Ekpa will not b happy about dese
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by NAC1666: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by broadman20: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
The greatest mistake the FG will make is to release that rabid animal called Kanu from his cell. This guy will just jet off to the UK and continue from where he stopped by sending more of his bingos to kill, maim and destroy the SE. Let him rot angry

It's his life ambition to get IGBOS out of Nigeria and nothing you can do about it.

If you hate the IGBOS why don't you support them living NIGERIA for your good.

It's either you are living in denial about the IGBOS or you definitely cannot be with the northerners in Nigeria if Igbos leaves Nigeria.

I just guess there most be a reason why Yorubas are so afraid of Nnamdi KANU and Igbos leaving Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Well maybe some of these Lagosian Igbos are receiving sense…

It’s not about asking the President to release Kanu, its about following simple court order that had already stated he should be released…

National security supercedes any court order.

Go and read and be educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Chucks13: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2023
Joe pls let Kanu suffer more we want ugm and ipob to do their worst no one cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by OredoPikin: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Stop threatening Nigeria with war, man is born to die. In world war 2 over 100million people perished, yet the free world fought on. Freedom is important than life itself. Kanu is a terrorist he should serve life imprisonment.
oga where are u from ?
which state in SS and which local govt?

i want to catch u today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2023
onuman:

When a victim of Auchwitz turned a rogue writes. Kalu raped your mother, wife or sister, abi?
Abi you no go survive without cheap cash from crude oil.
Kalu's only offence before a parasite like you is ask for restoration of Biafra; a request that is no offence before saner persons and non parasites
What about calling for attacks on security outposts and for murder of all efulefu who dont support his approach? Those are inconsequential to you so long he mentions biafra right? And you think you are any better than those ratag boko haram boys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2023
OredoPikin:

oga where are u from ?
which state in SS and which local govt?

i want to catch u today
Go ask Google. Little kid.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Demented talk, you sound like a mental case.
short up low budget terrorist
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by OredoPikin: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Go ask Google. Little kid.

grin grin
Oga abeg nor robbed us with ur hatred against the SE

we know where we belong

Nigeria should just allow biafra go and watch if SS wont leave too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by broadman20: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Kanu is a terrorist, he did the crime, he must face it. No mercy for beasts, if we all become beasts, Nigeria will be a warzone.

Hahahaha!

See who is talking?

I guess He killed Pa Fasoranti's daughter ABI?

Or did he killed the worshippers in your Ondo village?

I guess you will do better by looking those people that kidnapped Chief Olu Falaye and flogged him for days before releasing him.

Why will you? You will not because they are your masters na Nnamdi KANU give Tinubu drugs and burnt his leaking bumbum that's why you don't want to see him out ABI?

Park well abeg ...... Hypocrite living like humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jsucre(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Make Tinubu realeas Kanu as palliative to ndigbo, make e add their 8k to our own. Ndigbo is too develop to collect 8k as palliative.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Image123(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Release who is under trial and jumped bail? Then everyone in prison should be released so that we can have peace and reconciliation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by oyaski: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2023
What is the justification to release Nnamdi Kanu?
What of all the hate and incitments against the Nigerian state that he championed?

Really, I struggle to undertand why the guy should be released.
He does not represent peace? He has no worthy accomplishment or antecedents..so what exactly would his release achieve?

The government should not create a bad precedent by releasing him.
The trial should be hastened and the court should decide his fate. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

It's his life ambition to get IGBOS out of Nigeria and nothing you can do about it.

If you hate the IGBOS why don't you support them living NIGERIA for your good.

It's either you are living in denial about the IGBOS or you definitely cannot be with the northerners in Nigeria if Igbos leaves Nigeria.

I just guess there most be a reason why Yorubas are so afraid of Nnamdi KANU and Igbos leaving Nigeria.
I have no business supporting Ibos to get what they want. That's on you and my hatred for Kanu is simply because he is a terrorist and not because he's ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

See who is talking?

I guess He killed Pa Fasoranti's daughter ABI?

Or did he killed the worshippers in your Ondo village?

I guess you will do better by looking those people that kidnapped Chief Olu Falaye and flogged him for days before releasing him.

Why will you? You will not because they are your masters na Nnamdi KANU give Tinubu drugs and burnt his leaking bumbum that's why you don't want to see him out ABI?

Park well abeg ...... Hypocrite living like humans.
Keep worshipping beasts like the zombie slave you are.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by mauchiz: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Abagworo:
That's the fact . The only way to stop insecurity in Southeast is to release Nnamdi Kanu
Who will pay for all the lives lost?
So you mean Akunyili husband should die like that?
Nigeria is not a lawless country, were people order for peoples death and walk around freely, it must surely come to an end.
Because Kanu is in cell, that is why Ekpa ordered the massacre of Igbos?
Simon Ekpa has to be arrested for Kanu to be released.
We will not agree, all the army officers and police killed are peoples loved ones.

Don't you think if he is released, the people that died because of his instigation will fight back.
He is paying for his instigation of violence.
He might be killed, that is what you people don't know.
He is safe with DSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
since his detention u can now work freely in the east. Evil terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Styluss: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2023
I think you are right
EzeCanada:

Not really!

Probably received intel that NK is about being released. So decided to leverage on the opportunity to restore his ruined image with his people.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Nigeria is a sovereign nation, if you are a slave, we are not. If you do anyhow you see anyhow, no mercy, ignorance is not an excuse. The soul that sinneth will die.
fool, but your terrorist leaders have been doing anyhow disregarding court orders and have not been seeing anyhow and u low budget terrorist still believe Nigeria is a sovereign state.ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Jeyun: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

just like u a low budget terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo / No Evidence That The 2019 Election Was Rigged For Or By Buhari - Tribunal Rules / Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.