Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness (26728 Views)

Debbie Is Too Shy But After I Knacked Her, The Shyness Disappeared / Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? / I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Blunttruth: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:
As I guy I'm always shy around my fellow guys cry I don’t know why, im trying to overcome the shyness is not just working I act a little bit feminine but not all that girly tho, I’m always shy that they will monk me or say something I wouldn’t like…

How do I overcome this shyness, it actually ki!!ing Me, im an introvert because of this. There are some guys I’m not comfortable around them, when I’m with them I want them to go, secondly if I see group of guys, I will be shy to pass there… if I walk into a place sometimes and I see lots of guys I will be shy at first, then when I look at their faces, the shyness will reduce a bit

What do I do? Is it normal.. I need advice please from

Matured minds only
Then how do you handle ladies? Is this your way of coming out of the closet?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Effizybozz: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
kenedyx:
Don't listen to anyone telling you to embrace it.. na man you be! Stop using the word "shy" to explain this problem, use "intimidated," you're feeling intimidated. The right terminology is important so you can know where to put your focus.

You can solve this, one habit at a time.. if you try to be James Bond at once you go too suffer.

So, find one thing you don't like most about your interactions with guys and start small from there. For example you may want to maintain stronger eye contact, make firmer handshakes, always stand straight, don't rest on anything.

You may like to have more input in conversations.. so, always chip in one or two confidently without caring whether you are right or wrong.. na talk dey bring talk. In no time you will be starting conversations yourself.

Start small and once the masculine energy enters you, you can only get better from there. Eventually you'd know how to handle bullies. Understand that they're actually very scared people that's why they act the way they do.

These are survival skills you must have as a man if you must make it in life.. and on time, too. Otherwise you would find that people will just pick on you for no reason, that's if it's not already happening.

Wow, easier said than done
Sometime I want to hug around guys, but that courage won’t be there, I will think they will laugh at me or call me boy/girl or whatever and it killing me very much.
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Naijatask: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Just what if?

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by samwillyco1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Smile
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by id4sho(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:
As I guy I'm always shy around my fellow guys cry I don’t know why, im trying to overcome the shyness is not just working I act a little bit feminine but not all that girly tho, I’m always shy that they will monk me or say something I wouldn’t like…

How do I overcome this shyness, it actually ki!!ing Me, im an introvert because of this. There are some guys I’m not comfortable around them, when I’m with them I want them to go, secondly if I see group of guys, I will be shy to pass there… if I walk into a place sometimes and I see lots of guys I will be shy at first, then when I look at their faces, the shyness will reduce a bit

Matured minds only
Virgin boy,
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Krexpah(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dey always drink Ogogoro wen Una dey together

1 Like

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Diddycsbsb: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ju man.... You need blending,. With little drilling and the Joncing go comot for your body.. That's all..
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by adecz: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
That's natural for any girl wey never
tear eye like all these slay mamas ...👍👍👍
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by abobote: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Galaxyss(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
I've never heard of a guy that is shy towards another guy, except you're gay.

With all you have listed, no doubt your are one.

1 Like

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Krak(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only

Read books about public speaking. They helped me a lot and now, I can speak to any one and face any crowd in this world.

1 Like

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Waywardson6: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bleep it & just be you. You'll later realize, being the real you is simply the real deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by occfx: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only

First stop masturbationnn... Get high some times with weed or alcohol though risky because you could become an addict. Again, make friends with beautiful girls... The risk of approaching girls will make you powerful over guys. Finally, hit the gym, your confidence will improve. If God decides to bless you with dough... Thats the final of the final. I take alcohol and go anywhere I want to go, meet any one I want to meet but it's not healthy.

1 Like

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Why not just embrace the feminine part of you.. there is no sin in that...

Ask Samueltemi337 Miracrood2 and poweredcom

Advice him to accept his gay life.

Stop mincing words with him

2 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by PIPSMARSHALL: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Y
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by spartachico(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
gay

1 Like

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by spartachico(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
just call him gay already, or give him bobrisky contact .
Candidlady:
sad

2 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Fuckyoumod: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only
post with your pictures
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by OredoPikin: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only
if u dey lagos, send me message make i carry u waka
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by udemzyudex(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

You're advising him to turn to another bobrisky huh?

1 Like

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by jeromestarks: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only
You irritate me.
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Sleekfingers: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Flamemignon1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you shouldnt really care how you feel around guys, but instead focus on being the best you can around WOMEN.

What's the funny gif for? Everyone literally have both masculine and feminine energies within them,nobody is a 100% masculine or 100% feminine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Flamemignon1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Lmao, I’m not that feminine, just a little bit. The way I talk maybe, you know when someone say why you Dey do like woman… that always send chill down my spine, I hate hearing it kiss undecided
Have you ever asked yourself why do you feel that chill when someone says the bolded?
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Zion243(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
All you need is a dirty slap or a factory reset slap.
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by generationz(f): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Lmao, I’m not that feminine, just a little bit. The way I talk maybe, you know when someone say why you Dey do like woman… that always send chill down my spine, I hate hearing it kiss undecided

Men can be very mean and unfair to their fellow men who don't fit the mold. They use harsh words and bullying and say it's just banter and you are supposed to develop though skin and laugh like nothing is wrong. If guys call a woman fat, it can cause a commotion but they "yab" their fat friends all day and the guy will just have to laugh it off. Girls don't throw insults at themselves like that except they don't like you (either as individuals or as a group of bullies). Later men complain that no one cares about their feelings but the truth is men don't care about men's feeling until their friend becomes suicidal.

Maybe you have been abused and insulted by the men in your life for being effeminate. You might not even be gay. You are not alone in feeling like that. Some guys, it's their own father that bullies them for being effeminate there is an American comedian called Bill Burr who went through that with his own father who was a bully.

Don't let what people think of you year you down, it's fleeting. Just find a hubby you like and improve on it and get better at it and one day you will be untop. This era of social media their are so many opportunities online for young people for you to be worried about what people think of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Flamemignon1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Gay Modafukkaa
I'm pretty sure "gay" connotes sexual attraction not gender norms, know the difference
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dear OP,

The market wey you price today you go buy am, make serious niggas land on top your head, nobody go tell you make you free that shyness wey dey your body.
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Kingosytex(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only

That monk got me laughing 😂.
Are you in a monastery? 😂
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Henry22(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only

Meet bobrisky for mentorship cos that trait is something you can never run away from and if you think am lying then go ask bobrisky or jamesbrown grin
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Farid24224(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Embrace Masculinity bro...
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Flamemignon1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Onucs:
Is this dude serious?

How would a guy be shy around guys?

Jeez, what am I saying. This is the 21st century, shit's glaring. Damn!
Another man down lipsrsealed
This is the toxic masculinity people are referring to,not all men will be like you or what society have perceived to be a man and that's ok,men like you makes masculinity toxic, it's no wonder people are hating it now and that's how you treat a fellow brother? Instead of uplifting him,you are doing the opposite by bullying him because he's not like you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.