Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? (40840 Views)

"Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / Igbos Should Go To Hell, They Have Lost The War And Defeated-junaid Mohammed / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omooba969(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
sslcrypt:

He's saying the truth. I don't see the need for all these tribal bigotry. This coming from someone with a well established company here in Nigeria, Nigerians are suffering. We had to implement an increase of 50k extra on all our staff salary for now and will review to establish if further increase is needed. With the minimum role staff salary been 80k per month, so you can imagine the sacrifice we made. Which is totally worth every penny.
Hear a grown man cry after having a phone call with his wife because of lack of money is heartbreaking.
Mind you we are not required to run our business operations from Nigeria, but because of the people God brought to work with us we decided not to leave. And thank goodness we growing strong.
Let's say the truth and how things are and maybe someone out there will show sympathy.

You Nigerians are the architects of your own problems bcoz y'all are in the habit of voting thieves into public offices, people who are incompetent and don't care about the masses.

Can you imagine Dino Melaye wants to contest governorship election in Kogi state - what do you actually expect from such a very corrupt politician.

Make una continue to deceive unaselves.

Inú ìyà lema kúsí gbogbo yín! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by ShenTeh(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

This truly makes me sad.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Dittodat: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Dream on boy!

What you daydream of is a daily reality for some.

BYE kid
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by PROPHETmichael: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Is Nigeria the hell they are talking about ? Nigeria is like hell on earth. Because you can’t suffer in Nigeria and still go to the real hell. If you have money in this country, you don’t know what God has done for you.

People are just suffering and smiling. I won’t lie it’s affecting my business as well but i thank God. This fuel subsidy removal is really affecting lot of people around my area. People can’t afford 3 square meal anymore. Please check on the less privileged and render any help you can to them.

Look at it from another angle, imagine what the actual hell will feel like? So therefore,"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the evil man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon." Isaiah 55:7
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Go to Europe and know hell
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by kemika8989(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

no the main hell is Nigeria what the people are passing through is worse than what they'll face in hell
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
omooba969:

It's clear that you struggle to comprehend imports but I'm not surprised bcoz you're a Nigerian. Ok let's agree about Ukraine, is Venezuela and Afghanistan at war?

Remember one thing that 'we will always have the poor amongst us' - shikena.

Very ungrateful Nigerians!

There is absolutely nothing ungrateful in demanding one's rights! Nigerians don't deserve to live like citizens of war-torn nations while their elected leaders live like Emperors!

You are insensitive, shallow, and hypocritical! Never preach to me about incomprehension! That defense is laughably weak!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Dedeity: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed
If well checked, you might be a broke ass nigga who struggles to feed. Online millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by isArray: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Go to Europe and know hell
this is the hell in Europe 😄

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by XY23: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
I see some people adducing we're better off than most countries. Nobody is saying so in relation to our vast resources. Nigeria is too rich to have 100+ millions in multidimensional poverty. That some people believe otherwise is proof of what I earlier expressed.

A LIFETIME OF CRASS SELF-DEPRECATION LEADING TO MASS FOOLISHNESS EVERY 4 YEARS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
The fact is we dont produce and we are lacking skills and the education required to help ourselves, and to make it worse, we have very poor leadership and what else is expected with a rapidly growing population too, which means many more to feed.

We under utilize our resources, our resources, do not benefit us, they benefit foreign entities.

With a growing population its a recipe for disaster, in 2050, its expected that the population should be 400 million people.

I am not advocating for population control, rather for better human capacity.

This is why Nigeria has been simulated and the outcome shows crisis too. The White man is just waiting for the results, while we are here doing rubbish things. grin grin

When we have acted foolishly and after the result of acting in foolish ideas, then they will come and save us, and ensure we are placed in the cages they designed cool cool

This is amazing won't you agree. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Your response is a clear indication that the Op was right. Someone else is paying your bills. Inheritance and generational wealth won't even make Someone spew the rubbish you typed.
When a child speaks, you would certainly know he's a child....

It doesn't matter how old he/she is...

😔
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by lomprico(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Your response is a clear indication that the Op was right. Someone else is paying your bills. Inheritance and generational wealth won't even make Someone spew the rubbish you typed.

Or he dey do yahoo
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Shikini: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
For real o
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by XY23: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

My point still remains that, for this Nigeria wey you dey see so, no be everybody dey suffer some of us are really doing fine....because you are suffering doesn't mean we should all suffer together 😎 bro/babe go discuss with the op on our una go fit better una life and if you think Naija is in not habitable try Ghana or Cameroon... you wont be missed

Lol. I can't help but laugh. Typical Nigerian. When you estimate what you think you do to maintain a comfortable lifestyle in Nigeria, you'd realize you've used more of your productive life chasing $$$ life than your contemporaries in developed nations.

Same results, but different efforts and satisfaction. That's what makes Nigeria a worse case scenario. You think all of us with contrary views are from the trenches?

The day you realize you're constantly an endangered specie in Nigeria (even with your $$), your mentality will change. Some poor people in developed nations have better sense of worth than most of you in Nigeria. E be lie say one politician cat never oppress you before. I just dey laff. Go and read up what a failed state means.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by AMI3(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Mumu man, anyone in your whole clan will be bragging and boasting if they can live as half as good as I have lived.
I have been traveling the world since I was 18 years old. I probably have seen the finest of what the world offers anyone before your father even met your mother.
Get out of your village and see the world. Stop posting rubbish trash online.

My brother the street is hot. U never tested the street before. People that grow on the street can be able to tell u the difference.

I am saying this base on your comment.
At the age of 18 what we're u do for a living to b be flying around.

I guess u inherited from ur parents.

U can not compare urself with a real street guy.

A lot of people have lost their businesses since 2016 till date. Most of them are those that did not inherited it.

Understand his point. It could be out of frustration or anger
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Slurity(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

KEEP USING MOUTH TO KILL NIGERIA AS IF NIGERIA IS THE WORST IN THE WORLD. What we call suffering in Nigeria is actually an enjoyment to many countries. We are one of the country that spent money on unnecessary things and suffer poverty on things that are important. A country that consume alcohol more than triple of fuel is complaining of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by InvertedHammer: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

/

Nigeria may not be the hell but it is difficult to tell the difference.

There is no reason anyone that live in Nigeria should be scared of hell.

/
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Shattuck(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

of course not everyone is suffering, btw I know say your mama don serve you afternoon food when you eat finish, no forget to say mummy thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Inobeyourmate: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I lay a curse on you life will turn worst for u . You shall cry in agony and wish urself death . Amen
By next week Wednesday all ur good luck will go to emeka . U shall be useless amongst those who will want to help u

I will use my last blood to see this curse work on u . Tomorrow u learn how to be wise like a real human
Lol, dindinrin, oh, you dey constitute nuisance, them get you, you come dey lay curses, orie ti daru, if you like, curse from now till tomorrow, nothing go sup? Abi were leleyi ni? Imagine, you go use your last blood, if you like, use your last oxygen, even, add carbon dioxide join, if you die lasan, saraa 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia

Life is hard for most people in Nigeria. Have some empathy or STFU!
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Dittodat: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
AMI3:

My brother the street is hot. U never tested the street before. People that grow on the street can be able to tell u the difference.

I am saying this base on your comment.
At the age of 18 what we're u do for a living to b be flying around.

I guess u inherited from ur parents.

U can not compare urself with a real street guy.

A lot of people have lost their businesses since 2016 till date. Most of them are those that did not inherited it.

Understand his point. It could be out of frustration or anger

I was in Nigeria for 2 weeks, I just left on Thursday. I know things are hard, and many people are finding it very difficult to survive.
I can only imagine the level of suffering some are going through. I tried as much as possible to help the ones that needs help around me.
Having said all that, my point to the guy is this - Nigeria is hard, but Nigeria is not the only country going through tough times. Many countries have it worse. Even the West is not as good as it used to be, with the exception of, say, maybe the US and Canada. Almost every other place is like hell for those living there. Even the US is much tougher now compared to what it was when I moved here when I was 18.
So my point is that the guy should get out of his village before saying that Nigeria is HELL on Earth.
People risk their lives to escape their countries and trek for weeks to make it to the US border from Central and South America. Do you know how hard it is to live in Venezuela, Guatemala, and El Salvador? Just to give you some examples?
In Africa, Nigeria is still the beacon of hope for many.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by omoharry(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
omooba969:
Very ungrateful Op, very ungrateful Nigerians!

You should be in Ukraine now, Afghanistan or Venezuela then come back and give us the true definition of hell on earth.

Very ungrateful people everywhere... mtcheew!
So you have reduced our lives to those in Sudan, Afghanistan,Yemen etc that are seriously at war ..My God! . Why don't you pack and join them then in these war ravaged countries. You think Nigerians are asking for too much ? Are basic social amenities such as affordable food, healthcare, transportation and education too much to ask ? To people like you, such things are luxury and shouldn't be affordable to the common man on the street, these are things you enjoy becos you are privileged to. Nigerians should be grateful for eating the sand upon which they stand on and grit Thier teeth in silence in face of the current hardship because they are not paying for the air they breath?. And as such they should be grateful? You are an idiot and if you happen to be immune from the present hardship plaguing this country, then, I pray that luxury you currently enjoy disappears under your feet, so that you will have a taste of the raw hunger and depravity that the poor in this country have been going through . Nigerians are Ungrateful! Really ! You are a complete idiot and an insensitive monster .. I won't call you an animal because animals look out for themselves..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Lol, dindinrin, oh, you dey constitute nuisance, them get you, you come dey lay curses, orie ti daru, if you like, curse from now till tomorrow, nothing go sup? Abi were leleyi ni? Imagine, you go use your last blood, if you like, use your last oxygen, even, add carbon dioxide join, if you die lasan, saraa 😂😂😂😂😂😂
My word is final
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
SemperFid:

Do you know the meaning of atrocities?
you call it Evil .
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Algold: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:

Hahahaha no be everybody life hard for... Because life hard for you and your generation no be say everybody dey suffer, please suffer in peace stop disturbing our airspace Anuofia
Ok
Shey u are into scam. If you are into any legit business in Nigeria. Fuel subsidy removal will surely affect your business or take home pay
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
budaatum:

I think you should use this your "last blood" that you are using to lay curse on others to pray good prayers for yourself

Just saying.
Confusionist ur insensitive words won't change my curse on him
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Funflipper:

If you are so powerful like you claim to be, why don't use your power to better your situation instead of complaining of hardship on social media?
did I complain of hardship? I just curse a fool that's all
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by derolemode(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Benny90:
Emeka if Nigeria tire you, go to Cameroon stop moaning.
Just look at how irresponsible your statement sounds. He should leave his country of birth to Cameroon? Bridle your tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Adaibeku(f): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jeyun:
u know whether e even get good self not to talk of ness wey go commit go meet op. Free am jaree, they no dey tell dead body sey u go see, that one wey shege and bansa go don dey play 200hrs extral time for him head naim u won come finish kpatakpa?
i like how u talk u are wise.
That tiny garri and sugar that made him confident to say he is suffering shall disappear that's exactly wat I meant.
Tinubu had 40trillion and odeshi power as his goodness
And that idiot has 2 cup of garri , 100naira sugar and 5k to buy beans as his goodness.. it shall disappear in his life.
Re: Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? by Porksupplyib: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

Take a trip to North Korea and you will change your mind about Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / 7 Reasons Why Bindow Lost Adamawa’s Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.