Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. (22035 Views)

How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) / How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Image123(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2023
lol, o ti lo na.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by opera1(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2023
B
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Abokiijebu:
Rubbish and trash as usual. No substance no concrete point atoll.

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
grin
famora:
Recovery channel 😂😅🫣😂
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Pio44: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
when doing any ceremony don't expect gains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by lomprico(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Let me ask those who are married.

I meant a friend who said he did recover his money even more than 100%.

Weddings are not for money recovery, it's for your well wishers to rejoice with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by SpaceXR: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Na only mugu da spend money for wedding and expecting much.

My advice to people intending to do wedding is that you should spend what you can loss,just like betting. It it comes back fine, if not you move on.
I just Don't get it, why spending a lot on wedding. My wedding was low-key. My wife wasn't that happy because she expexted something big but when I orientated are about what really matters is life after wedding, she accepted but after wedding I surprised her by pumped 3m to her business. She is doing so well now and her friends who wasted lots on ceremony comes to her for help but I'm glad she didn't stupid by just offer help, she gives what she can loss, she will never loan you money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2023
Is wedding an investment?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by livenija: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2023
First the comment make sense then children enter now its just boring jokes

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by jeromestarks: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Zab2021:
Spent above 4.8 during cashless policy. Recovered all and still Received gift on Wednesday. God is ever faithful. Married my best friend though. Best decision ever.

Calm down. Don't celebrate yet.
Wait till after 10 years.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Prenonjebose: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Why would I want to recover the money spent on wedding. That's immaturity. Whatever is given as gift whether cash or not, is gift, not return on investment.
Las las, don't outdo yourself in your wedding expenses, to avoid unnecessary disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by pek(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Olarewaju89:
I did not recover all but half of it and i used it to bought buy land.

Now God is doing great work on the land.

Not easy though.

It is well oh
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
buygala:
This kind of mentality is the reason why some Nigerian couples dance endlessly during their wedding reception grin

Wedding reception wey suppose Don finish by 4pm go finish by 7pm simply because the couple are dragging the reception waiting to recover wetin no loss sad

grin
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Olarewaju89:
I did not recover all but half of it and i used it to bought land.

Now God is doing great work on the land.

Not easy though.

It is well oh
Bro what do u mean by God is doing great on the land??

2 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Tommydare(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2023
4.8 on wedding Where una dey see this money
Zab2021:
Spent above 4.8 during cashless policy. Recovered all and still Received gift on Wednesday. God is ever faithful. Married my best friend though. Best decision ever.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by chatinent: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2023
You overdid if are regretful.

Why do white wedding, trad, and court altogether? Na only you bi marriage?

Only one do the trick but na you wan please status quo.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by mekleelex200(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Why will you spend much in marriage that you don't know the future in this age? My guy I respected did his wedding in morning Mass and did the reception in his parlour / compound and it is one of the best wedding I attended. Everyone is flowing like friends (even when u don't know each other), it was a hang out.

BTW I dey miss NwaAmaikpe, anywhere you are I am missing ur unconventional philosophy. I want to meet u or have your email or LinkedIn account. Please anyone that can hook me up with him abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Kobicove(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is wedding an investment?

It is to some people undecided
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Bigjoe11: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Over recovered. I have rich friends and spent 3 million plus in 2018 when I married. Cash gifts alone was much. I was sprayed over a million naira. So I spent roughly 1 million.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by crossfm: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2023
SpaceXR:

I just Don't get it, why spending a lot on wedding. My wedding was low-key. My wife wasn't that happy because she expexted something big but when I orientated are about what really matters is life after wedding, she accepted but after wedding I surprised her by pumped 3m to her business. She is doing so well now and her friends who wasted lots on ceremony comes to her for help but I'm glad she didn't stupid by just offer help, she gives what she can loss, she will never loan you money.

You are a wise man. After wedding matters a lot. One thing people fail to understand is that no matter how much you spend,in few weeks time everybody will forget it.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Henry22(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Na person wey turn marriage to business they hope to make returns grin

4 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by pikechukwu6(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2023
I spent 6m and recovered 1m... marriage is not business or community project shaaa. Though God had been faithful

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by RealAlubarika(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Wedding is not business, but a thing of joy, when you're married to a submissive and understanding wife. I did spent 5million naira for everything but only got 317,000.00. you don't recover what you spent in a event. Know this and know peace

We rise by lifting others
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Naija never cease to surprise me. So wedding na investment plan grin

God abeg oooo. This country dey ment

3 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by id4sho(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Na business?? Anything wey enter na bonus
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by harmony75: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Wedding ceremony is not a business venture my dearie! It is a very bad mentality to think you can get the money from people na dem send you to get married?! Just don't do more than yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Alexiiydon: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Ucloaded01:
OBI sponsors Ekpa miscreants in the south east... ObiDENCE boys are their foot soldiers but one thing I promise you guys you shall meet your Waterloo very soon.

South east is a blessed and shall come back to life like it used to.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by phemmyfour: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:

I never borrowed.
2. It's not a financial investment, so trying to "recover" what you spent doesn't make sense.

It's an irresponsible move to borrow to do wedding. You should have a plan in place financially before the D day.

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2023
sad Useless question
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by SurveyR: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Stamfordluiz(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Yes, I got more than twice of the money spent.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Sirlins(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Zab2021:
na money una get joor .....I tap to your blessings sir God will give me peace of mind too in no time. Your home is blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.