Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland (65737 Views)

Cute Couple Do The β€œOya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by callmevirus(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Only if Jennyclay will stop her nonsense post

I love you Jennyclay
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by muykem: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Karlman:

After all your Igbo hate campaign on Nairaland?

You lots can only love to hate but will always admire Igbos
I don't hate Igbo at all. I only against some of their philosophy and approach to national issue. E.g You all support call for sit at home in the beginning despite our opposition to it but today instead of accepting your error, you are criticising government for not provide security against IPOB.

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Akugbe24(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:
Nice one

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by JuanDeDios: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me
With that beautiful smile? Are they blind? Let's chat in the DM jare.

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by KingDash09(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
See as the guy be like insect

The girl teeth be like Baraka own

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by pansophist(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congrats.

Please go and marry. And give birth to good children. Na idiots full Nigeria now. grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Uncletony(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
How many female are on nairaland? Probably 2 this guy has taken 1and we are left with 1
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congrats to the couple..
i have met wonderful people on here. that was like 7- 10 years ago sha. some business deals, dates and all.. i promoted my hustle here and the patronage was massive. i have also learned some stuffs.. NL is like a university. what brought u may be different from the other person and what u do with your time here matters too..

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by CHIGIM: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
i bet u that smile from that lady is not pure
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Jagznation(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nlanalyst and ahnie oya come ooo
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by nkemjacob2(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
How can see my own. ladies pls I am available
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by SaLongs1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me
grin grin Some of una na only Shiloh remain.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by tjcoded: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations beautiful people
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by gbolabodada(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kevineleven:
god of nairaland pls remember siofra and Jenny, their bitterness and grudge for men is spreading like wild fire, but I know that their healing will come from the words " WILL YOU BE MY WIFE?"

Jennyclay is my babe oo
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hope u checked all her comments grin
Dat will tell u alot about her.

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by fyzaila: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Toluwanise247:
@fyzaila our own can be greater than this ….

I can't doubt you.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Ekg911(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Enny2013:
Hubby and I are Nairalanders too...
really. But una two dey use nairaland b4 una see eachother?

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Bashirkareem31: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wawelexy:
You take Nairaland women basher serious, you have your self to blame... I'm sure this nigga is one of the Redpill Gang grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hotwest: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pwettylinda:
I think say here na for news so ona dey meet here?? grin
under romance section that don't make front page u go see many hook up
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by ukaface(f): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
This could have been us but you ain’t a medical doctor neither am I a medical doctor πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by odenkirk: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
mtsweee he settled down with this evening newspaper
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by PapalsBull(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fahdiga:
Dude, why mentioning me in such a bad light and calling me gay? Do you know me personally?
I know you will login with this one, typical cheesy
Oya take

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Enny2013(f): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ekg911:
really. But una two dey use nairaland b4 una see eachother?
Yea...
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by dododawa1: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Life goes on
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by PapalsBull(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hisbah:
I don't know what you are talking about.
Come outside now

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by odenkirk: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
ukaface:
This could have been us but you ain’t a medical doctor neither am I a medical doctor πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
who wants to settle with you evening newspaper
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Shantyken(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Puss360:
God when? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ....

Comot that ur profile pics first
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Yousuph007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
When me πŸ˜’πŸ’”
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Cowbell521: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08
The guy fine pass the girl. The girl dey lucky to meet someone to marry her

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Cute couple,more blessing to your union !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)