Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85683 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
The society is collective so women protecting themselves first is not the lasting solution because everybody must socialize and meet people as much as I get your point that is not what will bring the lasting solution. Everybody must join hands to rid society of this menance. Crime thrives because people condone it. Women protecting themselves first can also be done through advocacy and calling for reforms but this can't be possible if everywoman does not acknowledge the problem. The men that do these things are women's brothers and children those women can be victims too. I don't think it should be normal to protect yourself around your family member but then that is where we are today. Some abuse are done by family members and not strangers.

They are similar because the common denominator is women who are subject to violence and abuse perpetrated by their male partners who ideally they tell us are our protectors, young women are not killed by yahoo boyfriends alone even the ones with legit income do these things.
But men are the ones that are the majority in prison. How is prostitution the same as fraud and yahoo? A prostitute and her customer are consenting to their services we can argue about the morality here but a fraudster is killing people and making life unbearable they are not the same thing. Stop comparing apples to oranges and justifying female abuse by telling me that there are not much fraudsters yet men dominate prisons around the globe for commiting crimes. Nobody has "absolute freedom" if you don't like your freedom use chains but stop trying to blame men's excesses on women it's disgusting.

You think prostitution is not in the Arab world same arab world that abuses and have sex slaves and women are being violated and abused and no one is held accountable for it.
You mean that is your model of what society should be. Prostitution is as old as time and did not start with feminism. Men saw women as chattels and bought them as sex slaves to be abused. Blame men for once nobody will beat you if you call a spade a spade.
Aunty get out of my sight. I thought I was talking with who could reason.

Well said.

Also Beverly is a man lol. You must be the only one on NL that doesn’t know that. He changed his m to f a couple years or so back and stuck with that one because that’s one that got him more attention. As per people reading the comments and wondering how a woman thinks that way.

But yea he’s a dude.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:

Well said.

Also Beverly is a man lol. You must be the only one on NL that doesn’t know that. He changed his m to f a couple years or so back and stuck with that one because that’s one that got him more attention. As per people reading the comments and wondering how a woman thinks that way.

But yea he’s a dude.
cheesy grin grin grin grin

All these years I was thinking that it was a pick me woman ooo
The takes have been annoying so it has been a man self? I have been the only one who didn't know shocked shocked
I am not surprised. cheesy
I will not engage with that monicker again.
Thanks for the heads up I could not believe that a woman was blaming it all on prostitution and bringing a baseless stats that for every fraudster there are thousands of prostitutes like as if it justifies anything.
What a dunce. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by brainhgeek(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Who bares killaboigram? Your name is your identity
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2023
Honestly this has been one of his milder takes. I almost congratulated him for keeping it above board grin

Ladyhippolyta88:

cheesy grin grin grin grin

All these years I was thinking that it was a pick me woman ooo
The takes have been annoying so it has been a man self? I have been the only one who didn't know shocked shocked
I am not surprised. cheesy
I will not engage with that monicker again.
Thanks for the heads up I could not believe that a woman was blaming it all on prostitution and bringing a baseless stats that for every fraudster there are thousands of prostitutes like as if it justifies anything.
What a dunce. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by goldmatrix(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2023
man or woman with tattoo always violence.. Not too sure if I am correct but so much evidence pointed that direction..
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Beverlyjean(f): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
The society is collective so women protecting themselves first is not the lasting solution because everybody must socialize and meet people as much as I get your point that is not what will bring the lasting solution. Everybody must join hands to rid society of this menance. Crime thrives because people condone it. Women protecting themselves first can also be done through advocacy and calling for reforms but this can't be possible if everywoman does not acknowledge the problem. The men that do these things are women's brothers and children those women can be victims too. I don't think it should be normal to protect yourself around your family member but then that is where we are today. Some abuse are done by family members and not strangers.

They are similar because the common denominator is women who are subject to violence and abuse perpetrated by their male partners who ideally they tell us are our protectors, young women are not killed by yahoo boyfriends alone even the ones with legit income do these things.
But men are the ones that are the majority in prison. How is prostitution the same as fraud and yahoo? A prostitute and her customer are consenting to their services we can argue about the morality here but a fraudster is killing people and making life unbearable they are not the same thing. Stop comparing apples to oranges and justifying female abuse by telling me that there are not much fraudsters yet men dominate prisons around the globe for commiting crimes. Nobody has "absolute freedom" if you don't like your freedom use chains but stop trying to blame men's excesses on women it's disgusting.

You are not a serious person.
Go and live in Saudi Arabia and ask their women if they are happy.
If you don't like women's freedoms you can go live in the arab world. The women there are running away but beverlyjean loves their chains.
You are justifying abuse by men because women cause it and you are blaming prostitution
Something is wrong with your head. You are not reading any books you are reading fairytales. You think prostitution is not in the Arab world same arab world that abuses and have sex slaves and women are being violated and abused and no one is held accountable for it.
You mean that is your model of what society should be. Prostitution is as old as time and did not start with feminism. Men saw women as chattels and bought them as sex slaves to be abused. Blame men for once nobody will beat you if you call a spade a spade.
Aunty get out of my sight. I thought I was talking with who could reason.

Youbare not a wise person and you really are not vast im knowledge. Spend more time on YouTube and leave Instagram and tiktok and watch how your intelligence grows . Who told you that women in Saudi Arabia hate the live they live? So because western media is lying to you people , you really think women in Saudi or dubai are not happy. Lol, you have been brainwashed, just like alot of women. If 90 percent of Saudi women are happy, is that not an excellent result ? If they are so happy in the western world, why is it that 3 out of 5 women are on anti depressants compared to 70 to 80 years ago . Feminism was never the answer, it rather is counter productive , it gave women sexual liberation that in turn made them undesirable today. You need to draw closer to God ,then you will understand the true role of a woman, if you can't understand the reason why even Jesus christ never made a woman a disciple, then you will not understand the Art of God . Men and women are not equal and can never be equal.
Without men, society will not function and men hold onto morality than women. You really need to read about sodom and gomorrah, Lillieth , Cleopatra , Jezebel , the Nephilims , the Baal goddess . You really don't know that women brought evil to the world . They slept with demons that created the Nephilims that made God to use flooding to destroy the world . You really have alot to learn . You are far far far backwards.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Crafteck1: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

You are right but hey appeasing them with 100m is an insult to them!! Money is not everything, infact anyone that collects such money is accursed.

I also don't agree to the phrase 'if you made her happy in her life time', he has been alleged to have harvested her body parts for reasons not yet known.
wow... Death 5o d 4ka then
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by kkins25(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Women protecting themselves is not viable. How can you protect yourself from a more dominating force? Doesn't make sense. This is quite a complex problem because the dynamics certainly involve both women and men.

While gender base violence is a thing, we should also recognize that far more men, than women, die at the hands of other men. Why is this important? Currently, we are shifting the real issue to one which it is not, and that is "men hate women." If it were a matter of hate, then giving the stats, men hate other men more than they hate women.

The real issue is anger and lack of self control. First and foremost, let's give God 80% of the blame, for being a faulty inventor. Had to chip that in there for Christians/Muslims because men kill when their testosterones are running high.

Back to matter, How do we get boys to curtail their anger or express it in a way others aren't harmed? We have no control system to put aggressive boys in check. What role do men and women have to play for us to solve this issue or atleast minimize it?

Words don't work.

Please note, ladies,
most rape cases involve a close relative.
Most female murdercases involved a close relative.
Most sexual abuse involved a close relative.
same thing goes with most forms of Physical abuse.

Don't focus on the strangers only, those in your household are the major threat.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by wink2015(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
This killing is a very dastardly acts.

Why not terminate the relationship and go quietly and try a working one elsewhere instead of killing the woman.

May God Almighty help to comfort the immediate family members over this very painful death.

Young ladies should not be carried away by money or fame.

It is one of the most tempting route to instant death.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
farells:

Happy birthday sister. Blessings

Thanks
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
goldmatrix:
man or woman with tattoo always violence.. Not too sure if I am correct but so much evidence pointed that direction..

I abhor violence and I have tattoos. Y’all generalize too much.

Also a lot of the tattooed people I know are softies
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Gerrard59(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
I read all the pages and every post word for word. I am very disappointed in how most Nigerian men think. A criminal murdered his girlfriend of three years, and she is blamed.

Nah! Na small thing separate Nigerian men from their Somali counterparts. I will forever die on the hill that says Nigerian men have failed their women: https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

Also, you cannot make money via money rituals. The earlier you people know this, the better: https://www.nairaland.com/6856398/cannot-make-money-via-rituals

At this point, anything Ndi feminists want to do with you people, na una sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by einsteine(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
2special:
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.

Considering how much he was staking, what he won is just like the average person winning 20k or 30k, nothing spectacular.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by jclassiq(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

You are probably referring to your Mum. At least you know her better but you don't even know me

I'm referring to you, hypocritical bitsh.

I have everything I need to know you from your near-incoherent rambling.

And if you had a mum, I would be referring to her ugly ass too.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
jackcanfield:
angry I really feel for him, everything going fine suddenly one stupid mistake due to anger ... unfortunately he can't rewind time .... sometimes it is better to live alone if you can't deal with your demons. He should get a good lawyer and appease to the girls parents.

Oh, really! The murdered girl should have been your sister then, the case would have been simple and settled out of court. Ode!

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
jclassiq:

I'm referring to you, hypocritical bitsh.

I have everything I need to know you from your near-incoherent rambling.

And if you had a mum, I would be referring to her ugly ass too.
nope!! grin grin you know your mum better and you know all the yahoo boys she follows. she also gave birth to you a yahoo boi whose occupation is harvesting peoples organs too
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ndi feminist don’t even want to do anything to them.
We just want them to acknowledge the obvious problem because there’s no solution without first acknowledging there’s a problem

Gerrard59:
I read all the pages and every post word for word. I am very disappointed in how most Nigerian men think. A criminal murdered his girlfriend of three years, and she is blamed.

Nah! Na small thing separate Nigerian men from their Somali counterparts. I will forever die on the hill that says Nigerian men have failed their women: https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

Also, you cannot make money via money rituals. The earlier you people know this, the better: https://www.nairaland.com/6856398/cannot-make-money-via-rituals

At this point, anything Ndi feminists want to do with you people, na una sabi.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by emmancipated(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kevineleven:

Wahala grin, na person sisterr o, I know it's hard to feel other people's pain, but just imagine that she was your sister.
I mean no disrespect to the dead and RIP to her.
But that is literally what it is.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
maasoap:

Oh, really! The murdered girl should have been your sister then, the case would have been simple and settled out of court. Ode!
Oloriburuku idiot
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kevineleven(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
emmancipated:

I mean no disrespect to the dead and RIP to her.
But that is literally what it is.
grin
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by 12inchess: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
dating someone called "Killaboi" Na wa ooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by 12inchess: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Men are wicked.
Because you are not like them does not change the fact that an overwhelming majority of men pose and remain a danger to women.
The stats don't lie.
Why should you be needing experience to handle relationships with people if not the fact that many of them are capable of harming you?

This narrative that men are wicked just needs to stop. When you're in danger, it is still some of this men that will be the security that will protect you from other bad people be they men or women.

Stop parroting what senseless twitter people are whining about. These are women that have been in traumatic relationship. For every bad man, there are 100s if not 1000s of equally good men. You just need to seek them and associate with them.Use your brain.

When we tell you women to stop dating flashy gangstas, you will not hear word, yet there is that responsible guy that you will put in the friendzone because he is not acting irrationally like a thug.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
jackcanfield:
Oloriburuku idiot
grin grin grin
You sounded like you don't like my suggestion, why? That's the only way people like you could be made to use your sense.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
maasoap:

grin grin grin
You sounded like you don't like my suggestion, why? That's the only way people like you could be made to use your sense.
must you use derogative statements on me before you make your point ...
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by aktolly54(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
jackcanfield:
angry I really feel for him, everything going fine suddenly one stupid mistake due to anger ... unfortunately he can't rewind time .... sometimes it is better to live alone if you can't deal with your demons. He should get a good lawyer and appease to the girls parents.
It's him vs the govt , the lady parents can't withdraw the case . So it's imporcicant
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
jackcanfield:
must you use derogative statements on me before you make your point ...
Because your sympathy was with the criminal instead of victim.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
maasoap:

Because your sympathy was with the criminal instead of victim.
my sympathy was because he acknowledged his guilt , how many criminals do you know will acknowledged guilt even when catch red handed . . He made a stupid mistake, anger is a very dangerous thing . Moreover he won't be wasting the Judges time and me telling him to appease is because it help the victims mum heal.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by aktolly54(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

if the girl was your sister or daughter will you accept any appeasement?
the girl should enjoy the death in peace and the guy go join her too.

Am sure if average guy approach the girl, she will insult him ehn, not knowing her rich boyfriend will cut her life short. I hear the lady was mutilated; breast and private part gone (not sure because I don't see the death pics)
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Dronep191(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
He's representing😁
Sijo01:
Killaboi! Devil have a way of making you live your name.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
undecided
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by IyanuDeb(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

We can.
Focus on training the boy child too.
The society should stop worshipping money. Government should improve the economy.
Social vices should not be condoned and the law should bring the perpetrators to book.
These are some of the things we can do. Avoiding these type of men does not stop it from happening. They can still use someone else.
worshipping money, the root of all of it, I know for a fact that independency of a woman would reduce this types of news greatly, how many female lawyers, doctors or successful entrepreneurs do you see with these kind of news?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
popcykaylah:

This no be anger ,its a deliberate action .. missing body parts na anger too?

Na bloggers add that one to spice up the story. As if you don't know Nigerian bloggers. True story is the guy killed the girl but I don't think any body parts was missing. Also go to the guys instastory and read most of his confessions. I don't believe everything he's saying there but logically you can deduce there was no mutilated parts as purported by bloggers, reason why people are not talking about it. He could have killed her for ritual purpose or maybe it was a mistake as he said but there was no mutilated body parts

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.