Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85720 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

If the guy is killed

The girl won't still come back to life
He should settle the girl family with 100m

Meanwhile, the girl is a cheap Ashawo

She deserves to die

Useless men abound in Nigeria.
God will punish you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by TheGift: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin
Good thing you ended with laughter, as you know your post does not make serious sense. This has nothing to do with Lagos, they could have been anywhere else and it will still happen
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by clockwisereport: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2023
LeeSantos:
Am I the only one that read the part where some of her body parts are missing? Cuz I don’t understand the comments

I swear. And some people are blaming anger.

What has anger got to do with missing body parts?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2023
Kingcalls:
Don't ever date an olosho because u will regret it... when u see them...just chop and clean mouth...only a simp will start to form love ....the boy is a simp.and his simping has lead him to his downfall... a redpiller will only knack and move...its certain she cheated on him with a red piller ...na simp come de suffer am
Person kill him GF.
But you sick men will still look for ways to blame the victim.
My goodness.

Vomit🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

4 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2023
IyanuDeb:
Girls should understand that it's not just about money? Where is the character
Try blame the killer for once.

Nor be everyday una go dey sermon ladies.
Osinachi was feeding her husband and is dead today.
Acknowledge that men are the problem.

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Badonasty(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2023
lol…weyrey dey form sportybet but the babe dead body dey miss body parts…all these ritualists wey dey use yahoo and bet dey disguise

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2023
Fisher400:
if we say follow reasonable boys, you would say they don't have money enough
Osinachi was feeding her husband today she is dead.
Stop trying to blame the victim and acknowledge that men poor or rich pose a danger to women.

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2023
siofra:

Jesus Christ!! Did you just wish me dead?? Is that how bad it is??

Talk to me, what did I do that you want me dead?

I want to have an honest conversation with you please. Because I don't understand this kind of hate, and I don't think it's cruise.
Why do you want to have a conversation with a sick fellow?

Report him

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2023
9jaRealist:

So, it’s the victim’s fault?
PRIMITIVE AND CRUDE MISOGYNY!
>
Are you minding these men?

Someone died and they are saying that she deserves to die.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by clockwisereport: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2023
erniok:

Ah that made jad one of the pillars of Islam is what again.

Stop giving mad people the attention they crave for. That way, you quench their mumu flames.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:

They act like the poor ones don’t kill and hurt women everyday. It’s just an excuse for them to shame and blame women for expecting them to be the providers they keep telling us that they are.
Men are wicked oo.
The lady's killer was on Twitter to explain his killing and men of Twitter were wishing him well oo
I hope they are looking for him oo he was using Twitter and IG oo.
He even confessed to doing it. Men on Twitter were supporting him and blaming a dead woman oo.
Nothing when my eye nor see yesterday o.
Feminists are not angry at men enough.
Men are wicked.

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by GloriousGbola: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Ishilove:
All these sermons on the mountain. Ogbeni, you shook am knife, why?? You kids will be smoking all manner of rubbish, snorting hard drugs until your brains turn to mush, and then when under the influence of said drugs you proceed to commit atrocities, you will come online and start spouting philosophy.

Abeg make una getat since una refuse to get sense.

Na so. Let a person get high, especially with all the mixed nonsense they put out there and there is no guarantee what can happen.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by FireUpNow(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2023
2special:
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.
People give too much importance to money and sex forgetting the very essence of life.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by JDJ4: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Another evil act of a man. Rip to the dead
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Obzy: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2023
With many of her body parts missing ?.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Crafteck1: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

Im in lagos, i think you are right.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Crafteck1: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

if the girl was your sister or daughter will you accept any appeasement?

Yes... Not everyone take an eye for an eye, some will forgive if you made her happy during her life, it was a mistake or you are remorseful.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Imper006: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
ANGER and DANGER just one letter difference.
This five letters word ''ANGER''
1.Has sent billions to early grave,
2.Killed billions of destinies,
3.End millions of marriages
4.End millions of friendship
5.Make millions of people homeless
6.Sent billions to prison and vice versa.
So that vex wey u dey vex always calculate the aftermath.
9ja girls and their greed to harvest what they don't
sow. My man don already regret' u never start
you mean anger made him cut off his girlfriend private part… I don’t think so. It was intentional and well planned to have escaped.
Nothing will make someone harvest a lady’s private part out of anger.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by otomatic(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2023
There is something in a name ...
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by HaneefahRN(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2023
You saw killaboigram you still followed him. Ok

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2023
ppogba:

Ritualists do not leave evidence intentionally. The investigation, self-confessions, etc reveal evidence.

Try and delete that argument that the guy has a beef with someone who is trying to put him away. It sounds somehow on a public forum and in this particular case.
. I want to assume I did say maybe the guy messed with someone. I want to keep an open mind and also think out of the box. The story does not sound 📢 real to me. My opinion though
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kingcalls: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Person kill him GF.
But you sick men will still look for ways to blame the victim.
My goodness.

Vomit🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

If u functioned properly , u would have understood that I dint blame the girl but the man... I blame him for inviting trouble into his life ,that lead to his ultimate downfall ... but u are a woman na, u don't have logic or understanding of messages
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Jackanda1(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
And yet he killed and raped no one unlike your prophet.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Intergrated: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2023
LeeSantos:

Lol I was just confused. Had to go through the post more times to understand what I was reading
300 million sporty bet and body parts missing. And he writing long epistle.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nasri100(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Obzy:
With many of her body parts missing ?.

I Saw gory photos of her dead body. I still dont know if her right leg was in decomposing stage or it was cut off.

But the belly region and private parts looks to have been manipulated.

Many people still dont know this thing happened about a week ago.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by IbileIfe: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
ANGER and DANGER just one letter difference.
2.Killed billions of destinies,

3.End millions of marriages
4.End millions of friendship
5.Make millions of people homeless
6.Sent billions to prison and vice versa.
So that vex wey u dey vex always calculate the aftermath.
9ja girls and their greed to harvest what they don't sow. My man don already regret' u never start

WHAT IS THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD?
How many of the population have been killed?

Human mentality is based on two lines of thinking:
1.Logical rational analysis of things
2. Illogical irrational analysis of things.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by IbileIfe: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2023
2special:
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.
Yahoo boy telling lies.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Japa007:

Lagos wil question ur sanity daily. Been here since 2020. Trust me, it’s turning me to something else.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dandadee: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
team I dont date broke guys.
Serves her right
jennyclay is taking notes.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2023
flokii:

Noone deserves to die coco.. ladies too should start dating right and leave blood suckers alone.
Hardly will you see guys looking for rich women to date.. we mostly struggle for everything we need and still factor in needs of loyal girlfriends in our struggle.

Well we keep saying women should date right but don’t focus on raising the right men for them to choose from. How many women wan share the few good guys available? It’s too many in the mix that are bad both amongst the poor and rich. At this point people are just choosing their poison. It’s unfortunate
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Viq2orh: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2023
That's why it's always important to prioritize good names, be it nick name or biological name. His name indicate that which he carried out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.