Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85748 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2023
If you’re too vocal about your observations they’ll call you a man hater. But let’s face the truth. How many women kill men? In the same ways and for the same reasons that men do? Out of anger? For running their mouth? for cheating? For rituals? for organ trafficking? It’s definitely minor compared to the rate at which men do.

And do we see other women supporting them if they do such gruesome acts? We have to start telling ourselves the truth.

Ladyhippolyta88:

Men are wicked oo.
The lady's killer was on Twitter to explain his killing and men of Twitter were wishing him well oo
I hope they are looking for him oo he was using Twitter and IG oo.
He even confessed to doing it. Men on Twitter were supporting him and blaming a dead woman oo.
Nothing when my eye nor see yesterday o.
Feminists are not angry at men enough.
Men are wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2023
Kingcalls:

If u functioned properly , u would have understood that I dint blame the girl but the man... I blame him for inviting trouble into his life ,that lead to his ultimate downfall ... but u are a woman na, u don't have logic or understanding of messages
Keep quiet, LoGICal my foot.
If you had sense is it on this thread that you will be talking nonsense.
Your brain does not function properly because if it did you would understand timing before spewing nonsense. If you wanted to blame the guy you would call out the murder instead of writing epistles trying to blame the victim

If you have nothing sensible to say keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by adabaraabdul: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2023
jackcanfield:

Why not wait for Police reports and not blogger report .. people would always say rubbish once they see you successful and don't know the source of your wealth ...
exactly, I am just saying what is out there in the streets. Not verified!
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by adabaraabdul: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:
Do you guys really think someone would kill for body parts, remove the so called parts he needs and leave the evidence behind? So that everyone can come and see he did it?

I don’t get how it’s so easy to make up these stories and just have people believing it without evidence.

The most sensible plot is that he or they both got high on something and when violence ensued, there was no restraint or inhibitions left to control his actions.

I think we should wait for police report. But first let the guy be caught by the police, I dont trust his IG story that he will turn himself in, he should turn himself in already.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:
If you’re too vocal about your observations they’ll call you a man hater. But let’s face the truth. How many women kill men? In the same ways and for the same reasons that men do? Out of anger? For running their mouth? for cheating? For rituals? for organ trafficking? It’s definitely minor compared to the rate at which men do.

And do we see other women supporting them if they do such gruesome acts? We have to start telling ourselves the truth.

The truth is men are a danger to women.
I saw different cases of femicide yesterday omo.
I am angry.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2023
What a disgusting post
AlabiKILLER2021:

If the guy is killed

The girl won't still come back to life
He should settle the girl family with 100m

Meanwhile, the girl is a cheap Ashawo

She deserves to die

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The truth is men are a danger to women.
I saw different cases of femicide yesterday omo.
I am angry.

@bold, Period.

And any sensible person should be upset about it too.
Just because your male family members are not amongst the terrible ones doesn’t invalidate that fact and it doesn’t mean you hate them. We just need as a society to collectively start raising men who value the humanity of women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by waynetee(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2023
1Sharon:

The men in the comments complaining about her are the same people that follow her on IG🥴

They are bitter and angry because they don't have access to women like her.

Dey whine yourselves, 99% of guys following those girls not fit marry dem. dey go just fork and hate them instantly
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Calitoscassius(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2023
All these youths with no sense, he won 300 million what? £s or $s?

Dangote and Innoson are still struggling to survive, married with children older than this useless boy. Elon musk and Mark Zuker has never claimed that they have everything..

This is what happens to fuuls when they think they have everything, clearly he has nothing! He could not even handle an ordinary prostitute they call girlfriends.

He should just go jump off the cliff somewhere. Killboi is crying now lika baby.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by LadyTara(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Ishilove:
These small shidren sef. Don't they have parents?? What kind of life are these youngsters of these days living, bikonu??
Typical pick me behavior. Women have gone missing just for being a woman on a bus, an electrician ,a welder, a shop owner were all perpetrators of murder.
Women like you think you are better than the next, the "I don't have female friends gang". Let me remind you that even that bf or husband can end up being your demise, your so called "virtuous" status won't count.

It's all cruise and comments, till it hits close to home.be safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Calitoscassius(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Men are wicked oo.
The lady's killer was on Twitter to explain his killing and men of Twitter were wishing him well oo
I hope they are looking for him oo he was using Twitter and IG oo.
He even confessed to doing it. Men on Twitter were supporting him and blaming a dead woman oo.
Nothing when my eye nor see yesterday o.
Feminists are not angry at men enough.
Men are wicked.
Men are not wicked, i don't support the foolish murderer of woman, i have being aquinted with nearly 150 women, none of them i have ever hit or beaten. This guy is just youth with no experience on how to handle women, the murdered girl probarbly had no experience in handling men or bois as it appears.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Men are not wicked, i don't support the foolish murderer of woman, i have being aquinted with nearly 150 women, none of them i have ever hit or beaten. This guy is just youth with no experience on how to handle women, the murdered girl probarbly had no experience in handling men or bois as it appears.
Men are wicked.
Because you are not like them does not change the fact that an overwhelming majority of men pose and remain a danger to women.
The stats don't lie.
Why should you be needing experience to handle relationships with people if not the fact that many of them are capable of harming you?

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Lukuluku69(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
ANGER and DANGER just one letter difference.
This five letters word ''ANGER''
1.Has sent billions to early grave,
2.Killed billions of destinies,
3.End millions of marriages
4.End millions of friendship
5.Make millions of people homeless
6.Sent billions to prison and vice versa.
So that vex wey u dey vex always calculate the aftermath.
9ja girls and their greed to harvest what they don't sow. My man don already regret' u never start

Softly Dude. @your mentions of Billions and billions! How many people come dey this Planet?

True ANGER destroys but easy on the Hyperbole cool

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by mysy013(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2023
Why is most of her body parts missing if it's anger issue?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by slimik: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.

Big talk man........that's some deep shit!
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by slimik: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Men are wicked.
Because you are not like them does not change the fact that an overwhelming majority of men pose and remain a danger to women.
The stats don't lie.
Why should you be needing experience to handle relationships with people if not the fact that many of them are capable of harming you?

Madam women be the worst .....these days every woman wants to reap where she didn't sow.....they all want rich dude with big money and big cars.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2023
slimik:

Madam women be the worst .....these days every woman wants to reap where she didn't sow.....they all want rich dude with big money and big cars.
Guy shut up.

We are talking about women being killed and you are pained that women don't want to date you.. Keep quiet this is not the issue we are addressing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ishilove: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2023
LadyTara:
Typical pick me behavior. Women have gone missing just for being a woman on a bus, an electrician ,a welder, a shop owner were all perpetrators of murder.
Women like you think you are better than the next, the "I don't have female friends gang". Let me remind you that even that bf or husband can end up being your demise, your so called "virtuous" status won't count.

It's all cruise and comments, till it hits close to home.be safe.
I don't recall referencing any gender in my comment. Or since when did "these shidren" automatically translate to "these girls"? I guess that is what it means in LadyTara's Customized Book of Lexicons.

When you point a finger, the remaining four are pointed back at you.

You too be safe.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by qtguru(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2023
Some people need to learn emotion, it's over for him, A yahoo boy, women need to do better also, A Yahoo boy killing his babe is not exactly something shocking, they are diabolical, anyone dating such is entering danger zone at their peril.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by LadyTara(f): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2023
Ishilove:

I don't recall referencing any gender in my comment. Or since when did "these shidren" automatically translate to "these girls"?

When you point a finger, the remaining four are pointed back at you.

You too be safe.
Ah , sorry madam morally virtuous, I didn't point any finger o,it's you who was pointing ,so I just reminded you of your reality as a woman in Nigeria.

Let's all be safe.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by bluecircle470: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin

Nah Abia everybody for dey run go abi
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Emanodimo(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Well, Killaboi will pay for his act one way or another. He messed up, and the gf messed up however life is sancrosant.
Lesson: Don't test someone patience out of control.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ishilove: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2023
LadyTara:
Ah , sorry madam morally virtuous, I didn't point any finger o,it's you who was pointing ,so I just reminded you of your reality as a woman in Nigeria.

Let's all be safe.
Why do you need to remind me? Why?? Do you think I am not aware the reality of womanhood not just in our society but the world at large?? Why do you feel the need to take it upon yourself to remind me? See, if your conscience is troubling you at your life's choices, take it to God and stop projecting your insecurities and guilty conscience at strangers on the Internet.

Consider this my last response to you because I am done with this conversation.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Beverlyjean(f): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are as stupid and brainless and the fool that gave birth to u...ashawo born ashawo how u go get sense ... all these cum dumps think they have an opinion... u are nothing but a toilet paper that gets used and flushed ... how will u have sense when the person wey born u train u to continue the ashawo legacy

Damnnn shocked shocked. don't take a gun to a knife fight. You didn't have to decimate her to this point. She is a woman and a woman was killed , I get your point, because I had to go back to read what you posted .
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by millionboi2: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2023
greggng:

All of you are blaming anger ..are you not aware most Nigerians youth now take solace in hard drugs ...
I think is drug missed with anger
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by slimik: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Guy shut up.

We are talking about women being killed and you are pained that women don't want to date you.. Keep quiet this is not the issue we are addressing.

Yes they are killed because of Greed.Take the girl for instance she must have seen the red flags from her so called B.F from the onset, but no she wants to enjoy life travel around world to let her peers know she has arrived.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2023
slimik:

Yes they are killed because of Greed.Take the girl for instance she must have seen the red flags from her so called B.F from the onset, but no she wants to enjoy life travel around world to let her peers know she has arrived.
As I said keep quiet.
Osinachi that was killed by her husband was it because of greed?
The ones that married poor men and are getting killed it was greed abi?

If you have nothing sensible to say keep quiet.
A broke boy tomorrow can still use his girlfriend to start ritual business.
So address the issue and quit blaming the victims

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by GindoX(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Sijo01:
Killaboi! Devil have a way of making you live you name.

Seriously, you just reasoned like me... Imagine the name ?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Men are wicked.
The stats don't lie.

It's okay to express anger over gender-based violence. However, when people talk about the need to avoid yahoo boys, they are not necessarily absolving the man of blames.

The repercussion of gender-based violence is justice. But what is justice when the one who deserves justice is lying 6-feet below the earth?

We advise women to avoid yahoo boys because some of these guys go after the closest persons to them. It is only the hard core ritualists among them that go looking for strangers to kidnap. It's also unlikely for a drug addict to inflict pains on a stranger.

It is called "domestic violence" for a reason - "domestic" before "violence." Solutions won't come by deliberating ignoring "domestic" for "(gender-based) violence."

So as much as we see the need to address fraud and ritual killings, humans must also take deliberate steps to safeguard themselves.

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Damnnn shocked shocked. don't take a gun to a knife fight. You didn't have to decimate her to this point. She is a woman and a woman was killed , I get your point, because I had to go back to read what you posted .
He did not "take a gun to a knife fight".
I don't wrestle with nonentities.

He was talking about his family not mine. I can see how miserable he is. It is why he does not have sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.