Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85579 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Skillsnigeria: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by abobote: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
The millionaire couldn't manage heartbreak.

RIP beautiful girl
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
This is too bad. Better to be alone than associate with an evil minded friend
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kimlarrybio(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Goodman2023: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin

Oboy no place like lagos for nigeria...face it

6 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cliqtips: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
H
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Bodexinvest: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Our society is failing! Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by alpharoyalty: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Might be skit
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cliqtips: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is too bad. Better to be alone than associate with an evil minded friend

The annoying part is they all know what they're into...
Most of these ladies want Yahoo boys because of their lavish spendings.
They don't care about their source of wealth and even when they know, they don't bloody care in as much as they're spending on them.

16 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by flokii: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
I won't type RIP cos she won't rest well.. you see all these females with their one kind brain ehnn.
Who wants to tell me the girl isn't aware that the boy is into rituals for money? She was hoping to flex, now they have taken her body parts to go and do momey for other useless girls like her to flex.. awon olopolo eja.

They will see hardworking guys struggling to become somebody in life and be broke shaming them while they run after blood sucking demons all for money. See how they end.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Morbeta11(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Killaboi on this day, your freedom expired......you will live the rest of your life like a caged animal....the best part is that, its when your common sense will become active. You can always console yourself with the photographic memories of your good times.

7 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by isabi2lof: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Even devil no do reach this one undecided
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Treadway: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
nigga lived up to the name. You wouldn't expect someone like that to have any normal people associating with him..meaning even the victim no normal. How you go dey date weree if you sef no be weree. Too bad that baby girl had her moment of clarity a little too late...

8 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.

Another psycho spotted.

Writing his c.razi..ness in a different thread

4 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by PROPHETmichael: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone calling himself "Killerboy" should have been a clear indication of his character, yet you proceeded to date him. SMH, at least he gave you a clue.

8 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by qtguru(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
hmmmmm it's well
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by zoghys: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin

Pele, so where u con dey stay?

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by sonofElElyon: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
The guy dey run still dey give una hope say him go turn himself in.

Exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by sageb: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Breaking News:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzQ3Quo3V5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Boyfriend who is still at Large, worte he regrettably did the crime, and also will turn himself in as he as taken his fate on what come law brings as punishment including Death, to compensate the said lady family.

What a killer act by killaboi
He should be arrested

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by abbey621(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Parents work hard to make serious money before and after having kids.....E get why! Make one useless mammal no go use your daughter or SON do mortal kombat.....God abegeth thee cry

14 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by greggng: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
jackcanfield:
angry I really feel for him, everything going fine suddenly one stupid mistake due to anger ... unfortunately e can't rewind time .... sometimes it is better to live alone if you can't deal with your demons. He should get a good lawyer and appease to the girls parents.

All of you are blaming anger ..are you not aware most Nigerians youth now take solace in hard drugs ...

16 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Slurity(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
How will you date someone that name himself killaboi?

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Brushstrokes20: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

# cage your anger before it CAGES YOU!

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by sonofElElyon: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.

You don't understand the meaning of thst bible verse. Just Google

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by chocboi78(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Crazy things are happening .
Not to judge but did she not see a “single “ bad side to this guy?
I mean crime of passion are mostly premeditated
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by LeeSantos(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Am I the only one that read the part where some of her body parts are missing? Cuz I don’t understand the comments

10 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kukutenla: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
What was she influencing

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
greggng:

All of you are blaming anger ..are you not aware most Nigerians youth now take solace in hard drugs ...

You right

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by turmacs(f): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
sageb:

What a killer act by killaboi
He should be arrested

She hear name, but milli no allow am reason, obviously 'renewal went wrong'.. na ritual e do wey claim say him win BET

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kukutenla: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
What is this one saying

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.