Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85690 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
You befriended someone called killa blah! blah! blah! And you expect it will end well.
Loving bad boys who are rich is like putting yourself at a Knife's edge.
Given by her boyfriend confession I don't think any of her body parts were missing. Social media pundits just spice up their content to show readers how grizzly the murder can be imagined.

9 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin

That is what we have been telling Igbos to go back home but they are afraid of the South East because of sit at home order by terrorist shedding too much blood. cheesy

Perhaps they feel safer in Lagos despite being a slum lol.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Dshocker(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
I dedicate No Wahala (Remix) ft Kizz Daniel, Tiwa Savage

Man was a born killer, judging from his name Killaboigram.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by flokii: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
cliqtips:

The annoying part is they all know what they're into...
Most of these ladies want Yahoo boys because of their lavish spendings.
They don't care about their source of wealth and evil when they know, they don't bloody care in as much as they're spending on them.

If the useless girls are not after lavish lifestyle, most of these yahoo boys doing rituals up and down won't venture into it.. One useless girl somewhere reading this news is putting on makeup to go link up with yahoo guys, they are that senseless.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by erniok(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
Allah that made jihad one of the pillars of Islam is what again.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Another psycho spotted.

Writing his c.razi..ness in a different thread

No mind m...

Na head slammer he b

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Intergrated: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
LeeSantos:
Am I the only one that read the part where some of her body parts are missing? Cuz I don’t understand the comments
bros you have seen how people just rush to comment without reading. What happened to the missing body parts?

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by perfumeworld1(f): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
God go keep us safe. Wakajeje

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.

Head slamming mohammadian terrorists are the only blood sucker in this world...

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Quebec91(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
cheesy
2special:
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin

Definitely a jealous igbo boy. cheesy

Wouldn't still end Yoruba superiority for the next 1000000000 millennia. grin

7 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Dshocker(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
2special:
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.

Really, he won N300m?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by skinny9: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
All this one wey u Dey talk Na rubbish, When police catch u Na that time your head go correct
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by putmanj146: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Breaking News:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzQ3Quo3V5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Boyfriend who is still at Large, worte he regrettably did the crime, and also will turn himself in as he as taken his fate on what come law brings as punishment including Death, to compensate the said lady family.

You won sporttey bet and all her body part was removed, to where and where did you take them, tell us what really happened
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by mordred44: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
In zazu word kuku do ritual....... anyway r.i.p to the dead
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by LeeSantos(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Intergrated:
bros you have seen how people just rush to comment without reading. What happened to the missing body parts?
Lol I was just confused. Had to go through the post more times to understand what I was reading
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
300m[sub][/sub] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

On

Sporty

I will reopen my sportybet account again
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Delightsome2023: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
flokii:
I won't type RIP cos she won't rest well.. you see all these females with their one kind brain ehnn.
Who wants to tell me the girl isn't aware that the boy is into rituals for money? She was hoping to flex, now they have taken her body parts to go and do momey for other useless girls like her to flex.. awon olopolo eja.

They will see hardworking guys struggling to become somebody in life and be broke shaming them while they run after blood sucking demons all for money. See how they end.

team I dont date broke guys.
Serves her right

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Confirm4real(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Na dis type go dey shout up and down I can't date or marry a broke man if you look her eyez well...

Killa don finally kill her chaii.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sigh... This generation is something else! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nolevel666: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
What do you expect from killerboi grin grin
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Khastro(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
Hope you're not the next "killaboi".
You sound deeply troubled.
May the Lord calm you

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Benji Best

Woman don end you grin
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by seanwilliam(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
jackcanfield:
I don't know, but I know most men who make this mistake tend to be suicidal, especially when they realize a woman ended their story and appeasement doesn't mean you won't serve the punishment, but it helps in the healing process.
I’m the only person that understands your points .

There was a day my girl got me so angry that I almost lose my sanity.. as in my body was literally shaking I just managed to leave house and went to my pos friend at nearly junction. I was with the guy for some hours , joking and arguing stuffs and before I knew it the anger had gone and she was even calling to know where I was , begging me that she’s cooked and all that.. if I had not controlled myself that day , ha, maybe na kirikiri I go Dey now.

Anger is a very dangerous thing and if one can control it, you’ve solved 50% of your problems .

Trust me the guy go dey wish say everything na dream. Infact he fit don commit suicide self.

14 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by ppogba: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
IG Influencer

Lagos Millionaire.

Nigerian youths always packaging criminals with different labels.

Man of means without no means of livelihood.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by AfroKnight: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
You know your boyfriend has a shady business but you think you won’t one day be one his victims? Are you better than those whose lives he has destroyed?

Young ladies, your big appetite will be your end. One day the chicken that was reared will be meat in the pot.

Faced with a choice between his family and you his babe, best believe, he will use you first.

13 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by OmekaguGCFR1: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
prophet mohammed is a paedophile and rapist
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cooooooks(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
May this never happen to me or a family member.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by MrDoGood(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
The guy dey run still dey give una hope say him go turn himself in.

It's not easy as you think
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by ppogba: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Really, he won N300m?

That is the lie they feed their gullible followers.

Na N300b no be million.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by MirrorD(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why do yahoo boy like covering up with sportybet and crypto?
This guy is a yahoo boy and he probably used the girl but thr juju no work.

I don't pity any girl dating a yahoo boy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.