Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85693 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Beverlyjean(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Guy shut up.

We are talking about women being killed and you are pained that women don't want to date you.. Keep quiet this is not the issue we are addressing.

She was killed because she made the wrong choice . She wasn't sitting in her house and a guy came in to kill her . When a woman or parent accept any Tom Dick and Harry just because of the money he spends , this is the result . Either she is devastatingly heartbroken , turned to a baby mama ,destiny used , arrested for conspiracy, turned to an early widow or go from enjoying the lifestyle to being dead poor , or at worst , loose her life like she did. So , women can't also be exempted from the blame because most women make bad choices, even after being warned . If he was the violent type, why didn't she walk away, infact its sad that her mother was even trying to reconcile them . Infact ,both of them are from the same immoral degenerative clan. The boy is a fraudster, while the girl was a prostitute. It doesn't always end well

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Beverlyjean(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He did not "take a gun to a knife fight".
I don't wrestle with nonentities.

He was talking about his family not mine. I can see how miserable he is. It is why he does not have sense.

You yourself , you have been insulting other posters , you don't have to be emotional, look through other people's point . He actually blamed the guy and not the girl
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Acidosis:

It's okay to express anger over gender-based violence. However, when people talk about the need to avoid yahoo boys, they are not necessarily absolving the man of blames.

The repercussion of gender-based violence is justice. But what is justice when the one who deserves justice is lying 6-feet below the earth?

We advice women to avoid yahoo boys because some of these guys go after the closest persons to them. It is only the hard core ritualists among them that go looking for strangers to kidnap.

So as much as we see the need to address fraud and ritual killings, humans must also take deliberate steps to safeguard themselves.

This is not the thread you advice women to avoid yahoo boys.
People should be smart and learn about timing.
When people keep saying yahoo yahoo they make it seem like it was ok for the girl to be killed because they say she was greedy.
They use it to whitewash the issue and want us to think that some certain murders can be justified. That is why it is victim blaming because the aim is to turn the sermon to the victims by pretending to be sanctimonious and not addressing the issue.

There is a time for addressing the menance of yahoo and it is not in this thread.
Even when you advice women to stop dating yahoo boys they still get killed by broke men too.
The broke man today can use his GF to start the yahoo tomorrow.
Advising women to not date yahoo boys has not solved the issue of yahoo murders.
Focus on the perpetrators and not the victims.
Society as a whole should condemn them and the law should hold them accountable.
So saying avoid yahoo boys is not even the solution because avoiding them would still not stop these criminaks from getting victims.
The problem is not solved by saying avoid yahoo boys.
Those who were killed and did not associate with yahoo boys nkor? undecided
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by EmmyNorse(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
The boy is living up to his name killaboi
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

You yourself , you have been insulting other posters , you don't have to be emotional, look through other people's point . He actually blamed the guy and not the girl
"Shut up and keep quiet" are not insults.

Don't use "emotional" bs with me.
People are dying you should be sensitive by being emotional so stop making it look like it is a bad thing. These are people's lives.
I read the post the guy did not blame the guy. He blamed the girl. He used words like "olosho and simp" these are words used to insult women and blaming women for men's downfall.
Not once did he condemn the act. He was writing epistles upon epistles that men should not be simps for olosho's.
How does that statement not indirectly blame women? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Calitoscassius(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Men are wicked.
Because you are not like them does not change the fact that an overwhelming majority of men pose and remain a danger to women.
The stats don't lie.
Why should you be needing experience to handle relationships with people if not the fact that many of them are capable of harming you?
Okay, if you say so,

Why do under aged people not get into relationships? Because they are not experienced. So men and women need experience in handling or living with wives, partners or girlfriends and boifriends as they call themselves.

You know? Our ancestors or grandparents didn't have girlfriends or boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Crafteck1:

Yes... Not everyone take an eye for an eye, some will forgive if you made her happy during her life, it was a mistake or you are remorseful.

You are right but hey appeasing them with 100m is an insult to them!! Money is not everything, infact anyone that collects such money is accursed.

I also don't agree to the phrase 'if you made her happy in her life time', he has been alleged to have harvested her body parts for reasons not yet known.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2023
jclassiq:

After all this you would still follow yahoo boys. Be capping tra&h
You are probably referring to your Mum. At least you know her better but you don't even know me
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

She was killed because she made the wrong choice . She wasn't sitting in her house and a guy came in to kill her
So does this make her murder justified then? So women cannot be safe in the environment right? The woman who was killed because of pap by a broke man she made the choice to be with a broke man so she deserved to be killed abi? Do you hear yourself?

When a woman or parent accept any Tom Dick and Harry just because of the money he spends , this is the result.
Women have been killed by poor men too how come they got the same result?

Either she is devastatingly heartbroken , turned to a baby mama ,destiny used , arrested for conspiracy, turned to an early widow or go from enjoying the lifestyle to being dead poor , or at worst , loose her life like she did. So , women can't also be exempted from the blame because most women make bad choices, even after being warned . If he was the violent type, why didn't she walk away, infact its sad that her mother was even trying to reconcile them . Infact ,both of them are from the same immoral degenerative clan. The boy is a fraudster, while the girl was a prostitute. It doesn't always end well
People like you don't blame the perpetrators you excuse them you will not condemn the bad manner in which men are raised, the way the society is money-drunk and the poor state of the economy among other vices. But it is women who are the victims. The ones who end up dead that you want to preach morality compass to after they have died. Instead of addressing the main issue about why the killings continue.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Rolings:

If you were the girls parents will killing him also bring back your child?
It won't but insulting me with money appeasement is when I will really require justice
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is not the thread you advice women to avoid yahoo boys.
People should be smart and learn about timing.
When people keep saying yahoo yahoo they make it seem like it was ok for the girl to be killed because they say she was greedy.
They use it to whitewash the issue and want us to think that some certain murders can be justified. That is why it is victim blaming because the aim is to turn the sermon to the victims by pretending to be sanctimonious and not addressing the issue.

There is a time for addressing the menance of yahoo and it is not in this thread.
Even when you advice women to stop dating yahoo boys they still get killed by broke men too.
The broke man today can use his GF to start the yahoo tomorrow.
Advising women to not date yahoo boys has not solved the issue of yahoo murders.
Focus on the perpetrators and not the victims.
Society as a whole should condemn them and the law should hold them accountable.
So saying avoid yahoo boys is not even the solution because avoiding them would still not stop these criminaks from getting victims.
The problem is not solved by saying avoid yahoo boys.
Those who were killed and did not associate with yahoo boys nkor? undecided

So can we simply call for a balanced view? I do not think anyone in his right senses will applaud what the guy has done. Even the killer knows the pains that await him. I have read his posts, you could see clearly that he did what he did and he's ready to face the full wrath of the law. In my own view, threads like this serve as a reawakening and the need to caution ourselves.

There is no one approach to solving the ritual killing menace. Using gender-based violence isn't the solution. If they stop destroying and killing our women, what about our men and children? Their lives don't matter?

I don't see an issue with using both the preventive and reactive approach. Preventive being the need to caution everyone, and reactive through punishing the culprits, mourning the victim, or cursing the culprit on Nairaland. Reactive measures also include reporting ritualists and yahoo boys to the appropriate authorities. How many Nigerian men and women today can report their yahoo (boy)friends to EFCC? You see, this problem is multifaceted.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Okay, if you say so,

Why do under aged people not get into relationships? Because they are not experienced. So men and women need experience in handling or living with wives, partners or girlfriends and boifriends as they call themselves.

You know? Our ancestors or grandparents didn't have girlfriends or boyfriends.
This was not the angle you came from earlier but I get it.
Ok.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:
Do you guys really think someone would kill for body parts, remove the so called parts he needs and leave the evidence behind? So that everyone can come and see he did it?

I don’t get how it’s so easy to make up these stories and just have people believing it without evidence.

The most sensible plot is that he or they both got high on something and when violence ensued, there was no restraint or inhibitions left to control his actions.

Read my comments again. I used the word supposedly. Do you understand my point now
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Jozilinn: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Name is very powerful, please let's give ourselves nicknames that has meaning
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2023
Aw6793:
if my sister is and olosho and useless enough to be going after ritualist and yahoo boys , I will.
At least it is evident to all that money is your God, and you sef can do blood money, if you accept money from a person that killed your blood sister or daughter
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Acidosis:

So can we simply call for a balanced view? I do not think anyone in his right senses will applaud what the guy has done. Even the killer knows the pains that await him. I have read his posts, you could see clearly that he did what he did and he's ready to face the full wrath of the law. In my own view, threads like this serve as a reawakening and the need to caution ourselves.

There is no one approach to solving the ritual killing menace. Using gender-based violence isn't the solution. If they stop destroying and killing our women, what about our men and children? Their lives don't matter?

I don't see an issue with using both the preventive and reactive approach. Preventive being the need to caution everyone, and reactive through punishing the culprits, mourning the victim, or cursing the culprit on Nairaland.
Guy people on Twitter were applauding the guy's behaviour.
Also on this same thread some did not condemn the guy but are calling out the lady. That is not a balanced view.
Also gender-based violence is an issue stop trying to reduce it and tell me that it is not an issue. Women are more susceptible to violence and being victims compared to men. Even when men are the victims the overwhelming ratio of perpetrators are still men. Stop trying to tell me men and children are victims. We know that. The thread is not a men and children victim thread. A woman died here so I am addressing that.
It is gender based violence and addressing it is a part of the solution.
A preventive approach that does not go far as addressing how to prevent the perpetrators from doing it in the first place is an anyhow approach.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by MartinsD12(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Breaking News:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzQ3Quo3V5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Boyfriend who is still at Large, worte he regrettably did the crime, and also will turn himself in as he as taken his fate on what come law brings as punishment including Death, to compensate the said lady family.
Fake Life gang one down, life moves on.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by LadyTara(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Why do you need to remind me? Why?? Do you think I am not aware the reality of womanhood not just in our society but the world at large?? Why do you feel the need to take it upon yourself to remind me? See, if your conscience is troubling you at your life's choices, take it to God and stop projecting your insecurities and guilty conscience at strangers on the Internet.

Consider this my last response to you because I am done with this conversation.
conscience? Lol In terms of age,I might even be older than you,so I am not one of "those children" . I am glad you are aware this is the internet. Its free for all, even worse nairaland undecided

I just see women like you who think they are better than others, quick to deflect from the real issues and play moral police while hiding behind their facade and can't help my self grin.

And let me remind you that "life's choices" are in our control,so no need giving that responsibility to the supernatural, it's a choice for a reason. Ever heard of free will? undecided. It's those ones beyond human control that should be taken up with the supernatural.

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Acidiosis please let us not discard gender-based violence from issues like these.
I doubt the guy would even be bold to take a knife on another man.
Some women have been killed because they are women and seem weaker.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2023
You can say that for yourself. As in you personally don’t mean to blame the victim of course or absolve the men of crime. We can’t say that for the lot of these guys tho.

If you observe the comments that are being posted, some of them are indeed absolving the man. And blaming the victim.

I think everyone can 100% agree on the saying that no one should knowingly date a fraudster.

Acidosis:

It's okay to express anger over gender-based violence. However, when people talk about the need to avoid yahoo boys, they are not necessarily absolving the man of blames.

The repercussion of gender-based violence is justice. But what is justice when the one who deserves justice is lying 6-feet below the earth?

We advise women to avoid yahoo boys because some of these guys go after the closest persons to them. It is only the hard core ritualists among them that go looking for strangers to kidnap. It's also unlikely for a drug addict to inflict pains on a stranger.

It is called "domestic violence" for a reason - "domestic" before "violence." Solutions won't come by deliberating ignoring "domestic" for "(gender-based) violence."

So as much as we see the need to address fraud and ritual killings, humans must also take deliberate steps to safeguard themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

Read my comments again. I used the word supposedly . Do you understand my point now
okay
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Beverlyjean(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
So does this make her murder justified then? So women cannot be safe in the environment right? The woman who was killed because of pap by a broke man she made the choice to be with a broke man so she deserved to be killed abi? Do you hear yourself?

Women have been killed by poor men too how come they got the same result?

People like you don't blame the perpetrators you excuse them you will not condemn the bad manner in which men are raised, the way the society is money-drunk and the poor state of the economy among other vices. But it is women who are the victims. The ones who end up dead that you want to preach morality compass to after they have died. Instead of addressing the main issue about why the killings continue.

You are not getting it. Women should protect themselves first because whether we like it or not, we are the ones that will suffer the consequences more . She is dead and he is alive , and will definitely be free in years to come without anyone knowing when he will be released from jail.

Talking about the pap case, that's a different case altogether, we are talking about this particular case , that young women face these days. The truth is that there are more badly raised women than men in the society . Almost every woman now is into prostitution. You cant say same about men. For every man that's a fraudster , there's are a thousand women that are prostitutes . Any society that give women absolute freedom ,degenerates . Look at usa , UK, the crime and immorality is devastating, but look at Saudi or United Arab Emirates. They make sure their women are curtailed. If prostitutes reduces , fraudsters will reduce , because men biologically feel accepted or respected if they have money to throw around . Reason why they do anything to be accepted by women , and these women, because of love of money , will not ask questions as long as she receives. You need to start reading impactful books to understand the way society works or watch justpearlythings or Romaarmy on YouTube. This world started going down the moment feminism was launched . Any society that harbours prostitution fails . Society dont hold women accountable unlike men, that's why alot of women are badly raised these days

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Guy people on Twitter were applauding the guy's behaviour.
Also on this same thread some did not condemn the guy but are calling out the lady. That is not a balanced view.
Also gender-based violence is an issue stop trying to reduce it and tell me that it is not an issue. Women are more susceptible to violence and being victims compared to men. Even when men are the victims the overwhelming ratio of perpetrators are still men. Stop trying to tell me men and children are victims. We know that. The thread is not a men and children victim thread. A woman died here so I am addressing that.
It is gender based violence and addressing it is a part of the solution.
A preventive approach that does not go far as addressing how to prevent the perpetrators from doing it in the first place is an anyhow approach.

Parts of the preventive approach is for people who are close to yahoo boys to report their criminal relatives and partners to EFCC. How do we make the Police and EFCC's job easier if people don't report violent partners, criminals, and ritualists?

It is okay to preach against gender-based violence. I am also against gender-based/domestic violence. It's unfortunate that a woman died. But we cannot completely erase gender-based violence or any other form of violence by focusing on one gender. Everyone has a role to play.

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by IyanuDeb(f): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Try blame the killer for once.

Nor be everyday una go dey sermon ladies.
Osinachi was feeding her husband and is dead today.
Acknowledge that men are the problem.
i agree men are the problem but we cannot do anything about that so women should be careful, we should do our best to avoid some type of men

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:
You can say that for yourself. As in you personally don’t mean to blame the victim of course or absolve the men of crime. We can’t say that for the lot of these guys tho.

If you observe the comments that are being posted, some of them are indeed absolving the man. And blaming the victim.m.

I think everyone can 100% agree on the saying that no one should knowing date a fraudster.

Maybe I need to read the comments again. You know Nairaland is typically a toxic place where people hardly see sane reactions. Maybe some comments indeed seem like victim blaming, but I would be surprised to see people justify murder.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
IyanuDeb:
i agree men are the problem but we cannot do anything about that so women should be careful, we should do our best to avoid some type of men
We can.
Focus on training the boy child too.
The society should stop worshipping money. Government should improve the economy.
Social vices should not be condoned and the law should bring the perpetrators to book.
These are some of the things we can do. Avoiding these type of men does not stop it from happening. They can still use someone else.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Advancedman(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Breaking News:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzQ3Quo3V5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Boyfriend who is still at Large, worte he regrettably did the crime, and also will turn himself in as he as taken his fate on what come law brings as punishment including Death, to compensate the said lady family.

What do you expect from killer boy
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by torqque7(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2023
This is what happens when a boy gets so wealthy and isn’t mature and wise enough to handle it.Just see how he destroyed his life because of a common hoe..shame.Money really miss road
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by farells(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

At least it is evident to all that money is your God, and you sef can do blood money, if you accept money from a person that killed your blood sister or daughter

Happy birthday sister. Blessings
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

You are not getting it. Women should protect themselves first because whether we like it or not, we are the ones that will suffer the consequences more . She is dead and he is alive , and will definitely be free in years to come without anyone knowing when he will be released from jail.
The society is collective so women protecting themselves first is not the lasting solution because everybody must socialize and meet people as much as I get your point that is not what will bring the lasting solution. Everybody must join hands to rid society of this menance. Crime thrives because people condone it. Women protecting themselves first can also be done through advocacy and calling for reforms but this can't be possible if everywoman does not acknowledge the problem. The men that do these things are women's brothers and children those women can be victims too. I don't think it should be normal to protect yourself around your family member but then that is where we are today. Some abuse are done by family members and not strangers.

Talking about the pap case, that's a different case altogether, we are talking about this particular case , that young women face these days. The truth is that there are more badly raised women than men in the society
They are similar because the common denominator is women who are subject to violence and abuse perpetrated by their male partners who ideally they tell us are our protectors, young women are not killed by yahoo boyfriends alone even the ones with legit income do these things.
Almost every woman now is into prostitution. You cant say same about men. For every man that's a fraudster , there's are a thousand women that are prostitutes . Any society that give women absolute freedom ,degenerates
But men are the ones that are the majority in prison. How is prostitution the same as fraud and yahoo? A prostitute and her customer are consenting to their services we can argue about the morality here but a fraudster is killing people and making life unbearable they are not the same thing. Stop comparing apples to oranges and justifying female abuse by telling me that there are not much fraudsters yet men dominate prisons around the globe for commiting crimes. Nobody has "absolute freedom" if you don't like your freedom use chains but stop trying to blame men's excesses on women it's disgusting.
Look at usa , UK, the crime and immorality is devastating, but look at Saudi or United Arab Emirates. They make sure their women are curtailed. If prostitutes reduces , fraudsters will reduce , because men biologically feel accepted or respected if they have money to throw around . Reason why they do anything to be accepted by women , and these women, because of love of money , will not ask questions as long as she receives. You need to start reading impactful books to understand the way society works or watch justpearlythings or Romaarmy on YouTube. This world started going down the moment feminism was launched . Any society that harbours prostitution fails . Society dont hold women accountable unlike men, that's why alot of women are badly raised these days
You are not a serious person.
Go and live in Saudi Arabia and ask their women if they are happy.
If you don't like women's freedoms you can go live in the arab world. The women there are running away but beverlyjean loves their chains.
You are justifying abuse by men because women cause it and you are blaming prostitution
Something is wrong with your head. You are not reading any books you are reading fairytales. You think prostitution is not in the Arab world same arab world that abuses and have sex slaves and women are being violated and abused and no one is held accountable for it.
You mean that is your model of what society should be. Prostitution is as old as time and did not start with feminism. Men saw women as chattels and bought them as sex slaves to be abused. Blame men for once nobody will beat you if you call a spade a spade.
Aunty get out of my sight. I thought I was talking with who could reason.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Parts of the preventive approach is for people who are close to yahoo boys to report their criminal relatives and partners to EFCC. How do we make the Police and EFCC's job easier if people don't report violent partners, criminals, and ritualists?

It is okay to preach against gender-based violence. I am also against gender-based/domestic violence. It's unfortunate that a woman died. But we cannot completely erase gender-based violence or any other form of violence by focusing on one gender. Everyone has a role to play.
I agree the thing is nobody is even concerned about reducing it.
My condolences to the family and I pray they get justice.
May she rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Charly68: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2023
When a man makes the devil is friend ,he has signed his death warrant in advance..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.