Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85688 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin
where are you based sir?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by wiseone28: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
Yabaleft
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by stacyadams: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
flokii:

If the useless girls are not after lavish lifestyle, most of these yahoo boys doing rituals up and down won't venture into it.. One useless girl somewhere reading this news is putting on makeup to go link up with yahoo guys, they are that senseless.

Nigerian girls are useless,all of them.... grin ...mosdii always knew this

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

If the guy is killed

The girl won't still come back to life
He should settle the girl family with 100m

Meanwhile, the girl is a cheap Ashawo

She deserves to die

Omor, this one is long but this is Nigeria, anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by ShenTeh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
The code is always in the name.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Josephkabila12: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin
how about a guy that used his girlfriend for ritual in abia state of recent

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by popcykaylah(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
ANGER and DANGER just one letter difference.
This five letters word ''ANGER''
1.Has sent billions to early grave,
2.Killed billions of destinies,
3.End millions of marriages
4.End millions of friendship
5.Make millions of people homeless
6.Sent billions to prison and vice versa.
So that vex wey u dey vex always calculate the aftermath.
This no be anger ,its a deliberate action .. missing body parts na anger too?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

If the guy is killed

The girl won't still come back to life
He should settle the girl family with 100m

Meanwhile, the girl is a cheap Ashawo

She deserves to die

The boy is killaboi you be Alabikiller!! Shey no be you kill the girl sha. I hope someone gifts your family 100m for killing you, since you were bought and not born. Na your type dey kill people for money sake. Monkey

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by waynetee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
I don't know what some guys see in this kind of ladies that will fork u and your friends

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Gucciswaz: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
The guy dey run still dey give una hope say him go turn himself in.
una no see e name killabiogram now he has finally kill someone
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Exceed15: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
I disown him as a nigga . May he rot in jail.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
dealslip:

The boy is killaboi you be Alabikiller!! Shey no be you kill the girl sha. I hope someone gifts your family 100m for killing you, since you were bought and not born. Na your type dey kill people for money sake. Monkey

Vaginna people no dey reason well

You didn't disappoint me , though

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Stay away from men of questionable income

7 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by popcykaylah(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
dealslip:

if the girl was your sister or daughter will you accept any appeasement?
You dey mind am ,person mutilate another human say na anger ,missing body parts ..he come say he feel for am ..
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by zedegit: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
ANGER and DANGER just one letter difference.
This five letters word ''ANGER''
1.Has sent billions to early grave,
2.Killed billions of destinies,
3.End millions of marriages
4.End millions of friendship
5.Make millions of people homeless
6.Sent billions to prison and vice versa.
So that vex wey u dey vex always calculate the aftermath.

Which anger? Did you read the story upside down?

Didn't you read that some of her organs were missing?

This reminds me of some of these broke girls on Nairaland whose only thought is money from a rich boyfriend. Who diss broke guys anyhow.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Spells(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
frazee:
Killaboi has killed...
He actually lived his name....
All these kids with anger issue... there anger level is beast mode....
wait na only me see the part wey dey say body part Dey miss No be juju be that
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by dealslip(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

Vaginna people no dey reason well

You didn't disappoint me , though
All you ritual killers are the same, you are slaves of demonic entities
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kingcalls: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Don't ever date an olosho because u will regret it... when u see them...just chop and clean mouth...only a simp will start to form love ....the boy is a simp.and his simping has lead him to his downfall... a redpiller will only knack and move...its certain she cheated on him with a red piller ...na simp come de suffer am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kingcalls: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
dealslip:

if the girl was your sister or daughter will you accept any appeasement?

My sister can't make stupid decisions like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Dshocker(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
ppogba:

That is the lie they feed their gullible followers.

Na N300b no be million.

All the betting company put together in Nigeria is not even worth that amount.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Fidecoo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Breaking News:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzQ3Quo3V5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Boyfriend who is still at Large, worte he regrettably did the crime, and also will turn himself in as he as taken his fate on what come law brings as punishment including Death, to compensate the said lady family.

Where she see gentle soul,
Talk much more of to come Rest in peace.

Enjoy the leisure
And face the the lost when it arises.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by obontami: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
2special:
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.

You have a valid point. I think that boy is lying he made 300 million from sportybet. I know some folks makes that kind of heavy money though. I kind of think that boy used that said girl for ritual. He should face the full wrath of the law for the crime he committed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Bouncin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sijo01:
Killaboi! Devil have a way of making you live you name.
Lol, if a poor man answers dangote, the devil won't come and give him money oo. Na only when you answer killerboi the devil go come undecided
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by NOwazobia: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Na wetin she like kill her.

next!
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Tunde835(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
This is why I asked men not to commit to any relationship with women. Imagine if he remained single instead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... This generation is something else! lipsrsealed embarassed
Very anyhow generation
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Hanndye: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
Because He knows you hate the truth. Have you considered the one who said he brought peace?

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
These small shidren sef. Don't they have parents?? What kind of life are these youngsters of these days living, bikonu??

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Dlekan31(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
it seems u just returned from prison and u are yet to mingle with the current affairs,upon ur return,u are still exhibiting and portraying that same madness that landed u in prison in the first place,l can sense psycho path trait from ur deviation from the subject matter,Get well soon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by NOwazobia: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
See lamentation wey I never see for the book of lamentation before grin

eye don finally clear cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.